What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So all builders increased Super Area or provided low carpet area to start with. This includes ATS Greens for sure.

Issue with the likes of Kalypso has been that initiatally no one trusted Jaypee to deliver a project of such a scale where livability would be established in a long time.

Now that livability in a number of projects is starting to be established, not only is RE undergoing it's biggest slump in decades, the Jaypee financial problem is further spooking buyers.

It's a different issue that Kalypso is a much Superior product than ATS Greens and WAAYY better than ATS OH - the market will continue to discount the prices till good financial clarity / execution / livability is established
    CommentQuote
  • ATS projects are not the right comparison for premium Wishtown properties. The closest competitor to Wishtown is UGCC by Unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    ATS projects are not the right comparison for premium Wishtown properties. The closest competitor to Wishtown is UGCC by Unitech.

ROFL

Pardon my indiscretion. I am sick of both Jaypee and Unitech. Happy living in inferior product like hamlet. Just following this thread coz there is no option until i get out of this heaven on earth Wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    ROFL

Pardon my indiscretion. I am sick of both Jaypee and Unitech. Happy living in inferior product like hamlet. Just following this thread coz there is no option until i get out of this heaven on earth Wishtown.

Sir, people like you typify sour grapes. You deserve to live in such vastly inferior products only and not in the best township in the galaxy. In fact, JP is the most investor friendly builder there is. They have withheld delivery of projects launched even in 2007, so that investors are not forced to do registry and have more time to monetize their investments. They have also regularly increased super area so that investors have "bigger" flats to public that does not understand what usable carpet area really is and will pay the builder advertised rates to investors who will make huge profits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    ROFL

After seeing jaypee kalypso you will feel in seventh heaven.
    CommentQuote
  • Too much negatavity in this forum. Some deserved some not so. Any case....I will report on living experience in a short while. So far so good
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73714
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Acropolis
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73714

Forget about hundreds of millions and thousands of crores, this company can't even make a 4.5 million dollar interest payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Try and not insinuate mate - I have my house keys with me, and it is an awesome property whatever you or anyone else says. The area now is fully livable and that is all I care about - I have no reasons to prop up or down anything. I only try and present facts, take pictures and post and help on RE matters

As a veteran member I have been requested by moderators and even the officials of this forum to help with things including keeping it clean

Anyhow - I agree let the moderator / admin step in and suggest how we proceed

Congrats on getting the keys Is the registry done, when do you plan to move in?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Congrats on getting the keys Is the registry done, when do you plan to move in?

Registry is due on 31st March - (keys are actually for initial fitouts that I may start) - I intend to shift 2 weeks after that - so target 15th April if all goes well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I so want to ignore him, I wish he could ignore me as well - I just put a generic message to keep the thread clean - he couldn't resist and took another dig

You already have possession of your house. Congrats.

Then you should not care about criticism of JP. Everybody knows condition of JP. Why keep haggling over this issue endlessly?
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai congratulations on your new home in advance. I will look forward to your update on the living experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Apologize for off topic post, but wanted to highlight a technical feature of the forum some members might find useful. You have the option of technically putting other members on "ignore",/so that you don't get to see posts they make. Some members may find this feature useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    You already have possession of your house. Congrats.

Then you should not care about criticism of JP. Everybody knows condition of JP. Why keep haggling over this issue endlessly?

I have 0 issues about criticism about Jaypee - I am saying take the Gaurs to Jail - I am saying all projects delayed should be up in arms in going to consumer court. I am only saying there is a classification and one should follow it

What is happening is that predictions about a company is dominating everything else

Jaypee for example have given 5500 flats - thats more than all other builders in the entire eWay - where is the discussion on those flats?

Jaypee is the only company to have paid late payment penalty and early payment discount - and all others are increasing super area

While all builders are delaying - why only highlight Jaypee (I am not saying dont highlight - highlight as you wish - but equally highlight for all other buyers). Poster boys like 3C have delayed MORE than Jaypee - yes MORE than Jaypee, the owners have run away with the money and into other projects - where is the discussion there?

Fundamentals of delivered properties are far far better than virtually anything in Noida - still no discussion on that - be it quality of construction, density, cost, lift to flat ratio, greenery, views - whatever

Wishtown is owned by Infratech which has easily 3 times the assets than its debts - it is the only land in Noida where land title is 100% clear and vetted by SC

However - here we are happy talking about FCCB defaults done by Jaypee Power which has NOTHING to do with wishtown.

No one compares a debt vs asset breakdown - contingent liabilities are added to the debt without talking about contingent assets - it is told employees are not being paid while that is not even the case - just panic mongering
    ----

Anyways - I have no issues if most of you feel that it is fine to discuss what you want and where you want - go right ahead

----

See you!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Apologize for off topic post, but wanted to highlight a technical feature of the forum some members might find useful. You have the option of technically putting other members on "ignore",/so that you don't get to see posts they make. Some members may find this feature useful.

You always go off topic to divert positivity.. Nothing new..stick to Wishtown...
    CommentQuote