Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    lol

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      A faster builder can do this in 4-5 months - but with JP you multiply with a factor of 2 and then multiply with 2 once again and then add a few more months just to be safe - to arrive at realistic figures
      No imperial data to prove that delivery date will arrive after applying the farmula

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
        but no

        tiara is d 7th tower of d cluster

        mahagun has 6 towers have a close look
        As per Tiara and Kristal court brochure, T10 is supposed to be Tiara Tower.
        T5-T9 and T11 were shown as future development.
        Which therefore meant in sequence as T1-T4 (Kristal Court) >>>> Kasablanca Towers >>>> T5-T9 (future development, which is now supposed to be with Mahagun) >>>>>>> T10 (Tiara Tower) >>>> T11 (future development)
        In this case, either Tiara is still T10 or moved to T11 or moved somewhere else?

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
          As per Tiara and Kristal court brochure, T10 is supposed to be Tiara Tower.
          T5-T9 and T11 were shown as future development.
          Which therefore meant in sequence as T1-T4 (Kristal Court) >>>> Kasablanca Towers >>>> T5-T9 (future development, which is now supposed to be with Mahagun) >>>>>>> T10 (Tiara Tower) >>>> T11 (future development)
          In this case, either Tiara is still T10 or moved to T11 or moved somewhere else?
          I 'think' Mahagun has squeezed an addnl tower - see there is virtually no gap bw towers and they are squat in shape - more squarish than rectangular

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            So I visited a couple of days back - had to deposit a check

            I spoke to the gaurd at Kalypso who said KT 3,4,5 work is going on fast - rest not so much
            This guard has lot of inside information. Seems like he was earlier working as VP of jaypee.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
              This guard has lot of inside information. Seems like he was earlier working as VP of jaypee.
              In case to get the real information need to talk to the lowest level. Otherwise marketing team sitting in office will always be pasting rosy picture, even without knowing the factual status

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
                In case to get the real information need to talk to the lowest level. Otherwise marketing team sitting in office will always be pasting rosy picture, even without knowing the factual status
                wow..that was quoted on a lighter note.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  This guard has lot of inside information. Seems like he was earlier working as VP of jaypee.
                  haha - on a lighter note - I asked him how is the work going on in neighboring Imperial/PC etc - pat came the reply - 'arre sahib wo humra thodi hi hai, hum kaise bata den. wahin ja ke hi poochiye'

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Was in wishtown yesterday to show my flat to in laws in PH2A, it was looking nice especially the sun. I also saw the mirror golf side flat and totally void of sunlight... what a tradeoff.

                    The site engineer stand was the same as soon as NGT official notification done for PH2A possession letter will come, and 2B will follow in 2-3 months..

                    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    haha - on a lighter note - I asked him how is the work going on in neighboring Imperial/PC etc - pat came the reply - 'arre sahib wo humra thodi hi hai, hum kaise bata den. wahin ja ke hi poochiye'

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Ph2a???

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X