Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Nitin, Do you think they can offer possession in phases as PH2A and PH2B. Its a single tower. Also you must have seen the images shared few days back at pavilion court forum.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...14529&page=328

    You still think only NGT is the issue?

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
      Ph2a???
      Pavilion height towers are divided internally in two parts A and B. They have separate entrance and lift etc... This division you don't make out clearly by looking at Outside structure. Both PH2 and PH3 are having part A and B.

      Not sure about PH1 and PH4

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        I was also surprised to see that picture of your of a penthouse, but believed me all lower flats on one half are locked out with all kitchen/wood/tilling/glass done. The other half is also just pending glasses frames are in place. Not sure why penthouse is so bad.

        If you see the ground site is all cleared of debris, the inside courtyards are in very decent stage. The engineer also confirmed of water/electricity to be tested soon.

        This is the first time I also felt possession should be around the corner :-). Let us pray for the best. Overall if I see across Kosmos/Klassic/Pavilion/Kalypso there are close to 12-15 towers in the possession ready stage. May be NGT is the hold-up, time will tell. NGT was notified in end of Sep, and if no objection then with-in this year we should get offer!!

        Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
        Nitin, Do you think they can offer possession in phases as PH2A and PH2B. Its a single tower. Also you must have seen the images shared few days back at pavilion court forum.

        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...14529&page=328

        You still think only NGT is the issue?

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by nitinitin View Post
          I was also surprised to see that picture of your of a penthouse, but believed me all lower flats on one half are locked out with all kitchen/wood/tilling/glass done. The other half is also just pending glasses frames are in place. Not sure why penthouse is so bad.

          If you see the ground site is all cleared of debris, the inside courtyards are in very decent stage. The engineer also confirmed of water/electricity to be tested soon.

          This is the first time I also felt possession should be around the corner :-). Let us pray for the best. Overall if I see across Kosmos/Klassic/Pavilion/Kalypso there are close to 12-15 towers in the possession ready stage. May be NGT is the hold-up, time will tell. NGT was notified in end of Sep, and if no objection then with-in this year we should get offer!!
          Not new guys - possession of PC 1,2,3, 4 etc (first towers of WT handed over) was also done with some work pending on penthouses. I am dead sure I noticed it - I dont know if I have the pics of that time.

          Yes - I agree - currently atleast 15-20 towers are ready for possession from Kalypso, PC, PH II (not too far now), Augusta, Kalisto, Kosmos & Klassic. I do believe these are genuinely held up because of NGT as the lady in CC clearly had told me that they will def get OC and then offer possession. So def some action - not massive given the scale - but some action nonetheless.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Any clue on where this NGT thing is stuck up currently. Read reports a few days back that 100 meters have been proposed instead of 10 KM and things will be OK soon.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Which has ruined India big time is shit Politics ... and this where NGT is stuck !

              Dragoman

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                So - some good news. It does look like the hydropower deal with jsw steel has been inked for 9700 Cr for 2 power units. I think it is an important one and will give at least a years relief to JP. Hope they concentrate on WT for all of our sake

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  http://m.thehindu.com/business/Indus...le6605079.ece/

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    So - some good news. It does look like the hydropower deal with jsw steel has been inked for 9700 Cr for 2 power units. I think it is an important one and will give at least a years relief to JP. Hope they concentrate on WT for all of our sake
                    12000 cr with reliance is now 9700 cr with jsw. So valuation is reduced? Correct?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                      12000 cr with reliance is now 9700 cr with jsw. So valuation is reduced? Correct?
                      That was for 1791M and this deal is of only 1300M watt....so considering that they are bang on
                      ..

                      Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X