What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gandhi...

    Ghoom aa Bhai Kahi jaake

    Shimla shumla ka chakkar laga aa. Mobile leave at home...

    Ho gae hai bankrupt sab ...

    Give and Take a break
    CommentQuote
  • Jamoora in action. Ustaad missing today :-)
    CommentQuote
  • hello everyone,

    i m planning to buy a flat in jaypee klassic. i m an end user. i am getting a deal of 4600 all inclusive. is it a good deal. please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas24
    hello everyone,

    i m planning to buy a flat in jaypee klassic. i m an end user. i am getting a deal of 4600 all inclusive. is it a good deal. please help.

    If you are an end user , why do you want to buy in under construction Wishtown and pay high maintenance fees ? Sectors 93/82 across the Expressway have many NA/ co-op housing societies that have been settled for years where you can get lower density, lower maintenance flats at a much lower rate ( measured on carpet area basis). These will be close to metro and the commercial and social infrastructure is already in place. If you don't like NA/ co-op, you will still get a better deal in fully RTM builder projects on the other side of Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Mr. Gandhi.. jaypee klassic has RTM flats.. m searching in those.. is it a worth buy.. i find the project very spacious compared to other near by projects.. dey are very expensive..can u please suggest me on this..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas24
    thanks Mr. Gandhi.. jaypee klassic has RTM flats.. m searching in those.. is it a worth buy.. i find the project very spacious compared to other near by projects.. dey are very expensive..can u please suggest me on this..

    Instead of looking at PSF rate you should be comparing all-in rupee cost for a given amount of carpet area. Also bear in mind the maintenance charges that are part of total cost of ownership. For the same carpet area ( you can measure using an inch tape) you should be able to find cheaper flats in the more spacious societies I suggested. Certain flats may be RTM, but are surrounding areas completed too ? Not everyone might want to live in construction zone. My suggestion would be to have a look at some flats in sector 93/82 and then make your decision ( very few brokers are active in those societies so you will have to do more ground work). If you still think JP klassic offers better value, go ahead and buy it, though you should evaluate more flats within the project and choose the one that best fits your criteria. I don't track prices of JP klassic on a real time basis, so can't help you with what the right clearing price there is, but I do know there are a lot of investors looking to sell, so don't think prices will be going anywhere and you can afford to be patient if you have the time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    If you are an end user , why do you want to buy in under construction Wishtown and pay high maintenance fees ? Sectors 93/82 across the Expressway have many NA/ co-op housing societies that have been settled for years where you can get lower density, lower maintenance flats at a much lower rate ( measured on carpet area basis). These will be close to metro and the commercial and social infrastructure is already in place. If you don't like NA/ co-op, you will still get a better deal in fully RTM builder projects on the other side of Expressway.


    Jaypee Klassic has plenty of UC units dude up for registry. When you don't know something - must you give incorrect advice??!!!

    Klassic for the same carpet area, has better specs, better greenery, better lift to flat ratio, lower density than many units across the road.

    There is absolute merit in taking a unit in RTM Klassic. Question is what is the unit available and at what price?

    Can you stick to financial analysis by any chance??
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Mr. dineshsays; & Mr. Gandhi.. m looking for 1420 size..which has been revised to 1563..
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. dineshsays; what is the future of this project .. if i buy it as an end user..
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Mr dineshsays; its worth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Jaypee Klassic has plenty of UC units dude up for registry. When you don't know something - must you give incorrect advice??!!!

    Klassic for the same carpet area, has better specs, better greenery, better lift to flat ratio, lower density than many units across the road.

    There is absolute merit in taking a unit in RTM Klassic. Question is what is the unit available and at what price?

    Can you stick to financial analysis by any chance??


    I said under construction Wishtown, not under construction units. Just because some flats are delivered doesn't mean all construction is over in Wishtown.

    Anyway, the post was meant for the gentleman who asked the question and hopefully he found it useful.

    And I will talk about whatever I want to. Who are you to tell me what to stick to ? Please mind your own business. I have already advised you to use the ignore function if you can't stand my posts. Please stop hounding me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas24
    hello everyone,

    i m planning to buy a flat in jaypee klassic. i m an end user. i am getting a deal of 4600 all inclusive. is it a good deal. please help.


    4600 all Inc sounds like a expensive deal. I have seen deals for 4300 all inc for Klassic. Maybe the price might be due to location. But as suggested by a member earlier, do the groundwork. There are plenty of sellers, and less buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • @Mr. Gandhi .. once again thank you so much for all d information n suggestions you gave..
    @Mr. Anurag.. in case i get any deal around 4300 all incl den shall i go for it.. is it worth to buy any flat as an end user considering d present situation of Jaypee.. will they develop WT in next 4-5 years..dis is wat m concerned about.. please suggest.. however i hv seen nearby projects.. gulshan purvanchal are out of budget.. i didnt like ajnara, paras, logix, supertech.. however i really liked gulshan ikebana of sector 143.. but again it is really far.. so i decided to explore something in jaypee..

    looking forward to get some more vital information n suggestions from members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    I said under construction Wishtown, not under construction units. Just because some flats are delivered doesn't mean all construction is over in Wishtown.

    Anyway, the post was meant for the gentleman who asked the question and hopefully he found it useful.

    And I will talk about whatever I want to. Who are you to tell me what to stick to ? Please mind your own business. I have already advised you to use the ignore function if you can't stand my posts. Please stop hounding me.

    Yes and anyone reading your post would assume UC in this context (by extension) referred to what the gentleman asked for viz.. Klassic.

    That is why he had to say there are RTM units in Klassic. There are pockets of Klassic which are now fully ready just like small projects in 7x, 13x which have no bearing with neighbourhood projects. Obviously Klassic is less denser and better constructed with better greenery and parking at a better price.

    Hounding YOU!?!!! What a joke!!

    It is my absolute and unequivocal pleasure as a blogger to ignore the likes of you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas24
    @Mr. Gandhi .. once again thank you so much for all d information n suggestions you gave..
    @Mr. Anurag.. in case i get any deal around 4300 all incl den shall i go for it.. is it worth to buy any flat as an end user considering d present situation of Jaypee.. will they develop WT in next 4-5 years..dis is wat m concerned about.. please suggest.. however i hv seen nearby projects.. gulshan purvanchal are out of budget.. i didnt like ajnara, paras, logix, supertech.. however i really liked gulshan ikebana of sector 143.. but again it is really far.. so i decided to explore something in jaypee..

    looking forward to get some more vital information n suggestions from members.

    Hi - this is my opinion only. WT is a well conceived township with a lot of construction done with most of the Infra required for the township already in place. However things are going on slowly due to financial issues with the builder.

    Having said that a number of units / clusters are now ready. They serve as independent projects and people have got possession in those, lot of registries are happening and a lot of people are moving in. On a fundamental basis most of these units are better than many units in 13x, 14x, 7x etc

    But because delays are there prices are low and this applies to RTM units also.

    If you would want to de risk yourself - get a Klassic unit on rent (really cheap), live there for a year - identify the best units for sale, see if progress is happening to your satisfaction and then buy. If WT does get fully ready in a few years you will have the nicest unit in that area (relative in class) and if it doesn't buy a different unit in a different project.

    Currently your choice is (very good unit, great parking, lower density, good prices, part of well conceived integrated township, alongwith delays and continued construction in general vicinity) VS (some ready units/projects down the road, further, denser, more expensive, poorer lift to flat ratio, poorer parking, in a UC sector) VS (older RTM units in 6x or 25 or 21 etc - they have a lot of benefits also but come with their own issues).

    Since prices are not rising anywhere I have given you one strategy which hedges you if you are interested in WT and there are further delays. And 1 year can be extended to a longer duration of there is progress but 'not enough'
    CommentQuote