Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
    Who in ur view spoil the towenship? DLF or M3M or Purvankara or Mahagun?

This is actually positive as we will have earlier than expected delivery as all these builders have finances to do construction. Jaypee also gets quick money to complete pending stuff

Comment

Originally posted by KDC203 View Post
      Hi Zohaib, please give some idea about GreenCrest Plots of Jaypee Sports City - Yamuna Expressway, and Logix Blossom Greens Sector 143 Flat. Will appreciate credible opinion.

Only govt. Plots in yamuna expressway for very long term hold....20 yrs...its basically land bank for next generation

LBG...logix could have done good with this and LBC Which had less loading and decent plans....but logix is not doing well...so not recommended as per present scenario

Compare ONLY psf Rates Of CARPET AREAS....donot compare psf rate of super area....

Comment

Originally posted by dragoman View Post
        Why are you asking him let me tell you .his reply ..

Naveda barbad hai .. naveda ka koi future nahin ..naveda will soon exp a tsunsmi from yamuna river ..

Padi likhi janta apni akal lagayo ...

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Service class padher likhee.junta ki sabsey badhee problem....ego....oversmart.nature....which is only self destructive

This has been proved time and time again in RE.BUSINESS in NCR

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
          Dear venky...thoda elaborate to kar detey

1. Plots in noida always recommended

2. Plots in pari chowk...always recommensed BUT for long term...min 5-7 yrs

3. Yamuna exp. Plot...govt sector only....but only yrr very long term 15-20 yr

4. GC side jaypee flats...nevet recommenddd to first home buyers..never..even when i was selling it as broker...always said that it will be very slow and suits best nris who wish to have a home if they return or 2nd home buyers not on rent

5. Commercial in gnoida...ONLY for end users who have decided somehow to have business or office in gnoida. Its cheap and rtm....never recommended investorinvestor

6. Low rise rtm flats...always recommended

Also i was pro gnoida and noida expresswat till 2012....but when ground realities clearly indicated...that noida is turning out to be a mess....i changed my stance...and BANG on time

I exitted at highest peak...and made it no secret....

Mr.venky....i always said...follow ground realities...RE is not for lakeer ke fakeer types....one has to keep monitoring

If things are not right...then y be emotional...?...just move on

To end....

Thr rate psf of CARPET Area ready to move...top located societies of noida is still same or even lower than psf of carpet area offered by UC concrete jungles of naveda...

There ia still time to make a move

There are simply too many issues, negatives to ignore
          Are you still in to Noida Broker Business?

Comment

LBG...logix could have done good with this and LBC Which had less loading and decent plans....but logix is not doing well...so not recommended as per present scenario

Compare ONLY psf Rates Of CARPET AREAS....donot compare psf rate of super area....
            For end user loading and good layout matter quite a lot. No doubt logix has delayed the possession but price will bounce back as 1st phase is about to ready.

Comment

Originally posted by meragharonda View Post
              Are you still in to Noida Broker Business?
              Commercial leasing only
              RE is ny side business, main business is still family business.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                For end user loading and good layout matter quite a lot. No doubt logix has delayed the possession but price will bounce back as 1st phase is about to ready.

If u r end user then u shudnt be so worried abt "prices bouncing back"

Rates of psf per carpet area in rtm well located societies in main noida is 8000 Psf (carpet area NOT super area)

Therefore anyone buying in these new societies which are high density in super dense outskirts of noida at rates more than 6500-7000 psf of CARPET area is making a BLUNDER

Comment

If u r end user then u shudnt be so worried abt "prices bouncing back"

Rates of psf per carpet area in rtm well located societies in main noida is 8000 Psf (carpet area NOT super area)

Therefore anyone buying in these new societies which are high density in super dense outskirts of noida at rates more than 6500-7000 psf of CARPET area is making a BLUNDER
                  I 100% agree with you. End user must be calculating the cost per carpet area. Flat buying is not just one time buying but whole life you will pay maintenance calculated on per sqft basis. So more manipulation in super area means more maintenance cost you have to bear every month.

Comment

You can write a private message to the post owner.

Comment

Looks like JP is looking to sell some thermal power plants too that may fetch another Rs 12,000 Cr. This is after the sale of hydro power units that is yet to close.

JSW Energy may buy JP Power's Bina, Nigrie assets - The Economic Times

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X