Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by victor43 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have a plot in KP-2 and I went to wishtown today after many months. Drove around the township to see progress.

My observations:

1. Hardly any construction activity in any project. Considering that Jaypee has delayed delivery of every project, there seemed no urgency or desire to complete project on an urgent basis.
    2. Villages behind wishtown have made huge gates opening into the township. Looks as if they are demanding right of way into wishtown.
    3. Hardly anyone staying in wishtown. However, I did see some clothes being dried in Pavillion Court. So I imagine some brave residents have moved in.
    4. Fit and finish of township and buildings looked cheap and sub standard.
    5. This way I dont think township will be inhabited in next five years.
    6. No construction of plots started in KP.

I understand that Jaypee has sold 20,000 units in wish town. I will imagine they have collected minimum 30,000 crores from public, seems they have used funds in other projects and buyers of houses will have a long struggle and battle in years to come!

V
    we checked with Ajit Kumar on the village gates opened in to the township and his response was that we may need local maid service in future.... LOL ....

Not sure if anyone noticed that, only Main Gate at Entrance road (at the entrance of WishTown near corporate office) is developed by JP. Exit road is laid by JP but its for public use for all including the villagers... so JP can't construct the gate to enforce entry/exit...

Not sure what else in pipeline....

Comment

Hi Yash - any recent visits to WT - anything on progress in Knight? I keep checking Kalypso which seems slow but still progressing. Say 20-25% pace.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Hi Yash - any recent visits to WT - anything on progress in Knight? I keep checking Kalypso which seems slow but still progressing. Say 20-25% pace.

Knights group had a meeting with Ajit & others on 6th Dec...
        Asked them to build sample flat for KnightsCourt in similar state which they will give at the time of hand-over. It was supposed to be ready by 6th Dec but now new revised date of 10th Jan....

They are deep red in the construction schedule they shared which we follow in the monthly meetings...
        Internal agreed possession date is July/Aug 2015 which is far far away from reality.
        Legal is the only viable route rather wait n watch....

Comment

Thanks for the info Yash. Doesnt sound good. I think we should go legal. Family is worried about KB as nothing much has started

Comment

Going legal = return of money with interest (12 or 18%).

You can probably request it from the management and get it at 12% without any legal case
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

with 30% cancellation deduction, i believe

Comment

Venky - they (jaypee) cuts 10% of total project cost and gives the reduced money back after 0 interest. In case of Kasablanca that 10% is very stiff.

Unfortunately as I understand a case is made after the delay period passes which for KB is still 2 years away and 'theoretically' they can still make it in this time. Yes I hv a email from them that dates have slipped quite a bit.

Could anyone confirm this? And since this > 1 Cr - would this be addressed in national court?

Any clarification would be helpful
                Last edited December 8 2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  Going legal = return of money with interest (12 or 18%).

You can probably request it from the management and get it at 12% without any legal case

Are you kidding me. Who have you heard this from. Their is absolutely nothing that Jaypee is giving.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Venky - they (jaypee) cuts 10% of total project cost and gives the reduced money back after 0 interest. In case of Kasablanca that 10% is very stiff.

Unfortunately as I understand a case is made after the delay period passes which for KB is still 2 years away and 'theoretically' they can still make it in this time. Yes I hv a email from them that dates have slipped quite a bit.

Could anyone confirm this? And since this > 1 Cr - would this be addressed in national court?

Any clarification would be helpful

Exploring ncdrc is not going to help as the possession time is still far away. They have a chance to make it. But do get a letter from them about delay and see if that helps. Plus you are also in kalypso so they will disqualify as consumer and put you in investor category, this is what will be Jaypee stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                      Exploring ncdrc is not going to help as the possession time is still far away. They have a chance to make it. But do get a letter from them about delay and see if that helps. Plus you are also in kalypso so they will disqualify as consumer and put you in investor category, this is what will be Jaypee stand.
                      Sorry what is this categorisation about being an investor VS a consumer and what are the implications of being put in the category

I thought most builders treat investors with kid gloves than a end user in hope of repeat/ regular business

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X