What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So net net you are saying that because you don't have a choice AND the process is slow - my suggesting the correct thing every few posts makes my viewpoint vulgar.

Ok - thanks for this - I will not advocate to anyone to go to court.

BTW I and other family has more property in WT than where possession is recieved for which I myself will go to court soon - so do please don't think I suggest going to court in a lighter vein. But in my mind its the right thing to do wether I like it or not
    CommentQuote
  • can you tell me if there is a flat buyer association for pavilion height 1 . want to be member of that. please share info as to how i can join
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So net net you are saying that because you don't have a choice AND the process is slow - my suggesting the correct thing every few posts makes my viewpoint vulgar.

Ok - thanks for this - I will not advocate to anyone to go to court.

BTW I and other family has more property in WT than where possession is recieved for which I myself will go to court soon - so do please don't think I suggest going to court in a lighter vein. But in my mind its the right thing to do wether I like it or not

Hmm. What i think you will never know as fact of the matter is that we are not facing each other and just warring on our respective touchpad and touchpad only convey words highly susceptible of being misinterpreted. You seem to have been hurt, and if that is the case, my apologies. Please continue to suggest whatever you want as it is your forum.

This is my last post here.
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI: Embattled real estate major Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL), a subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL), has completed the construction of 5,300 apartments along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and plans to hand over possession in two months.

Read more at:

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Jaypee-Infratech-Ltd-promises-5300-flats-in-2-months/articleshow/50554286.cms

Two months since this promise: does anyone know if possession has been handed over for all the promised 5300 flats ?
    CommentQuote
  • It's beyond 5500 now. Possession has been announced for PH1 and shortly for Kalypso 3 more towers and Imperial nearly 400 more units is expected to be announced by May - June
    CommentQuote
  • Correct I have also same info even the registery dates are now after 15 th April no slot in between due heavy rush.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking forward to seeing some clubs operational in WT. They have been delayed too long.

I hope the quality of the clubs is good. I beleive in today's age the quality of the club makes a huge difference in general quality of life.
    CommentQuote
  • Some updates guys - I was at JP today to close on final registry date:

1. I have recieved date of 28th March. If your lawyer has deposited the hard copy on stamp papers before 10th March - you will be accommodated before 31st March

2. Rate change from 5 to 7% is almost a given now from 1st April

3. JP is confident that if you have already purchased stamp papers you will be given about 2 months grace to complete registry at old rates

4. You can try and push your lawyer to get stamp papers ASAP but lawyers are saying stamp paper sales are now stopped - please however try

5. There are close to 2000 registry cases initiated with JP and more and more pouring in day after day. Knowing that rates are changing - even people given possession earlier for PC and KP plots are rushing in

6. Noida Authority does 50-60 registries a day for Group Housing these days of which 60-70% cases now are Wish town

7. Jaypee and Noida Authority are trying to do a registration camp at WT on 20th March, Sunday with Sub Registrar and team coming from NA to reduce the load and clear the backlog
    CommentQuote
  • A few pictures from the back side / bund road behind WT. It's quite a nice big road but I've not travelled all the way to see how it exits:

Pic 1 - BUND Road - 4 lane road bordering the Yamuna and effectively acting as a barrage for the river

Pic - 2 - PH 1 - now ready - I think Possession would either be already announced or will be shortly

Pic - 3 - Commercials at 127 side and towards Amity. I went there - so many nice towers have come up - so many corporates - felt good

Pic - 4 - Full left side profile of WT - you can make out ATS OH on the left in the distance - then Nirman Sadan, Kalypso 1-10, Imperial 1-3, then Kalypso 11-16, and just to the right (not in Picture) is Pavilion Heights 1 cluster (same as Pic 2)

Pic - 5 - Imperial Court - now ready, understand possession starting in May

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73982https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73983https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73984https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73985https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73986
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I think WT is slowly coming to life and I believe it is the opportunity of a lifetime to buy a great property at a ridiculously low price. I am short of funds these days or would've bought in Kalypso/Imperial court at these prices.
    CommentQuote
  • I find it hilarious when posters who accuse others of excessive negativity use such balanced and well-considered phrases like "opportunity of a lifetime" and "ridiculously low prices". My social service on this forum is being more than compensated by the entertainment some people provide. If the prices are so ridiculously low, is the seller, who is far better informed about the ground reality than a prospective bakra, an idiot to be giving up this opportunity of a lifetime ?

In any case, here is an excellent must-read post by t_yash sir
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/69569-knights-court-jaypee-greens-sector-128-noida?p=2056638#post2056638

It explains the situation at Knight's Court and the pathetic excuses that JP senior management is making. This is a very well-organized group of buyers in a premium project who have been putting pressure on JP for years now and have even gone to court. If this is the situation they have to face, one can only imagine what the fate of other JP projects will be.
    CommentQuote
  • Mods if you want those who are bothered by mr. Gandhi's so called social service to ignore his posts if they do not like them the same courtesy should be extended vice versa. I am talking about your comment on the jp going kingfisher, gitanjali way forum.

Yashs comments are restricted to knights court. Fail to understand how they affect imperial court or kalypso court which have been specifically mentioned in my post as great buys and i 100 percent stand by what i said.
    And the prices are beaten down bcoz of concern about the final completion of the project which in my view are highly exaggerated.
    Lastly there mr. Gandhi there is no point in any discussion with you. You will twist everything that is mentioned in the forum to showcase the forthcoming demise of the project and the developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Members r getting abusive while referring to or replying to posts of pkgandhi; & that will not be tolerated . If anybody wants to reply to anybody & is looking to get into a debate, common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members needs to be observed . If u don't like what somebody posts, u have the option to simply ignore him & move on .

Any posts containing abusive language, making personal attacks, posts which r insulting in nature & any rude comments will not be tolerated .

Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Mods if you want those who are bothered by mr. Gandhi's so called social service to ignore his posts if they do not like them the same courtesy should be extended vice versa. I am talking about your comment on the jp going kingfisher, gitanjali way forum.

Yashs comments are restricted to knights court. Fail to understand how they affect imperial court or kalypso court which have been specifically mentioned in my post as great buys and i 100 percent stand by what i said.
    And the prices are beaten down bcoz of concern about the final completion of the project which in my view are highly exaggerated.
    Lastly there mr. Gandhi there is no point in any discussion with you. You will twist everything that is mentioned in the forum to showcase the forthcoming demise of the project and the developer.
    CommentQuote
  • What a highly stupid comment above - the Gandhi name I think refers more to the Grandson than the father of the nation

There are over 20 projects in WT and about 10 plus in the GC area (old launches). 8 of those are delivered or near delivery - Poddarvaib; referred to completed projects which are near the same size as any other full size Noida project.

The comment above by Gandhi is - This is the same as - don't buy in Lotus Boulevard as Lotus Panache is incomplete despite the fact that LB (hypothetically) - is both complete, is done well and is at a discount.

This just shows such a propensity to bash with such zero on ground knowledge that it belies belief
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with dineshsays; SIR no comparison of WT GC Societies in NCR .No doubt its premium property.
    CommentQuote