What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5 out of 10...

Crescent is inside golf course bobbyji..

Awesome flat...

N did u notice the lift speed!!

Meets hongkong n singapore level..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    5 out of 10...
    Awesome flat...

Maza aa gaya Akash bhai , breakfast in golf and it was raining, good mausam, good location and infact i never expected such a splendid view from crescent...it was a dream...
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding good lift, yes, i dint pay special attention after having seen so many lifts in so many countries...just observed one thing, i pressed 22 button but the floor was actually 21...the flat num was 2103 i think.

I felt bizarre that i went there so many times but never expected such view from that building....
    CommentQuote
  • Bobby ji.. aab aapne dekh liya na.. Ab kisi aur cheez mein mazaa nahi aayega..
    Try n buy a golf proprty in WT..
    trust me.. life is once.. Live it fully if u have resources..

:-))
    CommentQuote
    Bobby ji.. aab aapne dekh liya na.. Ab kisi aur cheez mein mazaa nahi aayega..
    Try n buy a golf proprty in WT..
    trust me.. life is once.. Live it fully if u have resources..

:-))

Akash... As of today if you had to pick up a 4 bhk 3500 sized flat in JP-WT... which would it be and why ? should you go for older ones like Kalypso and Imperial or go for the new ones like Kristal or Kasablanca... OR - just wait for the new launches like Suncourt or something similar that will be launched in WT at a later stage now !!!

And I completely agree with you when you say that " aab aapne dekh liya na.. Ab kisi aur cheez mein mazaa nahi aayega.. " - cause ever since i saw WT from inside all the rest - just dont seem at PAR with WT !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Maza aa gaya Akash bhai , breakfast in golf and it was raining, good mausam, good location and infact i never expected such a splendid view from crescent...it was a dream...

Sir,

Glad to see investor of Prateek Edifice is praising JP properties.

Cheers......
    CommentQuote
  • :)

Originally Posted by rovingeye
    I wish I had taken pictures.

About the crack - I ran my fingers over it and it seemed deep. That's all I remember unfortunately. If I happen to visit again, I'll note more carefully and take pictures. I know this isnt too helpful

Meanwhile, if someone on this forum lives nearby, maybe they can make a quick visit to the 22nd floor of Crescent Court and update us.

Mate I was there in cresent court like 10 days back and saw the 3400 sf apartment on the 12th floor, to me the construction was very nice, the views were simply awesome(I never expected the views to be THAT good) and luckily I have clicked a few shots, if ppl really want to see the shots please let me know.

PS: on one side I saw the golf practice ring and on the other side it was the main 18 hole gc and just to avoid any confusion, I am talking about jaypee greens in greater noida(just behind the pari chowk)

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    5 out of 10...
    Awesome flat...

Agree with Akash on both numbers and elev speed.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes definately post pics mate..
    Anirudh whats your budget?
    Try pebble beach..
    Or if u want jaldi possession, go for Kalypso, Imperial or Knight court..

God bless jaypee n all of us..
    :-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, If budget is not a constraint, Which are the best highrises in WT from luxury n Outside Views POV...

Il make that my target.. To do list before turning 35!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes kosmos.. Expect around 3250-3500 Bsp..
    For exact details, refer to venky n pawankp's post in the relevant thread...
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh, If budget is not a constraint, Which are the best highrises in WT from luxury n Outside Views POV...

Il make that my target.. To do list before turning 35!!

Since you said HIGHRISES I will eliminate Pebble Court which is lowrise on a relative basis.

1. Top highrise from luxury standpoint Boomerang Residecy
    2. Top highrise from outside views standpoint - Kasablanca Tower 10 floors up

For GN Sun Court is probably the winner in both. I think THE most aspirational apartments in Noida area are the Sun Court full floor penthouses. EPIC

ps - you are giving us 35 overs a complex :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sir.. You have kalypso.. bachho ki jaan loge kya...
    Kya chahiye ab iss duniya mein!! ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Mate I was there in cresent court like 10 days back and saw the 3400 sf apartment on the 12th floor, to me the construction was very nice, the views were simply awesome(I never expected the views to be THAT good) and luckily I have clicked a few shots, if ppl really want to see the shots please let me know.

PS: on one side I saw the golf practice ring and on the other side it was the main 18 hole gc and just to avoid any confusion, I am talking about jaypee greens in greater noida(just behind the pari chowk)

Regards
    Rahul

Please post buddy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    Sir,

Glad to see investor of Prateek Edifice is praising JP properties.

Cheers......

:) :)

That's why I keep saying..."Seeing is Believing"

And now WT is gradually approaching that stage...more n more people will get hooked as they would be able to see what it is looking like.
    CommentQuote