Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I have been following this forum for quite a while...Some very informative posts by senior guys like Dinesj Ji, Venky, Aviral and others..
    Looking at the current scenario, is it advisable to book a unit in wishtown project (say Garden Isles)under 30/70 plan ?

The delay part can be taken care of by this payment plan as 70% needs to be paid at the time of possession. Only risk that I foresee is what if Jaypee defaults considering the huge debt that JP is in.

I am looking it from a long term perspective..Dineshjee, Venky Aviral plz advise

Comment

I understand how nice this plan sounds but currently only Kosmos/Klassic are worth putting money in WT - until JP really starts showing very public and visible focus on other projects

Comment

Hi Dinesh, in comparison to GIP Noida how big are these upcoming malls are?
        in sec 128 and in sec 133

Comment

these are not big like TGIP but very usefull..Sec 133 will be sector market in form of mall..

Comment

These should provide all important things needed without being housed in super expensive or premium category places. One in the inside of township is more like a shopping complex (sec-133 one)

Comment

I agree with the views above

Comment

Originally posted by LG0007 View Post
                I have been following this forum for quite a while...Some very informative posts by senior guys like Dinesj Ji, Venky, Aviral and others..
                Looking at the current scenario, is it advisable to book a unit in wishtown project (say Garden Isles)under 30/70 plan ?

The delay part can be taken care of by this payment plan as 70% needs to be paid at the time of possession. Only risk that I foresee is what if Jaypee defaults considering the huge debt that JP is in.

I am looking it from a long term perspective..Dineshjee, Venky Aviral plz advise
                Invest only in structure ready. Many projects in JP are either structure ready or close to it apart from klassic and kosmos.

Resale prices in these are very low in comparison to other builders.

70 30 you should only do when basement is completed. I had given early payment after basement completion only and stopped after 10th (or was it 11th - I forget) floor milestone completion.

If you are getting 70 30 in such a tower then go for it because available directly from builder with an effective discount of 10% vis a vis CLP - but in such a real estate bear market you can postpone for 6 months and study situation as a safer option.

Dont go for 30 70 if no digging or only hole in ground for foundation - timing is not right. Too much liability. Basement completion is must for safety.

Wait and watch on 30 70 with better timing for entry is best option. Right now timing not ideal.
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Yes - ideally put what money you have outlined for possession in a 6 month FD - and relook at the situation after that time. You can keep on assimilating information till then.

Look for panic sales - these def come out for people who cant sell easily or are too scared to continue.

There is not going to be any sudden outperformance by RE in any case

Comment

Originally posted by anushkasingh
                    Hi Frnds,

Can anyone suggest me? which one is best from investment points of view in Jaypee?.

JC World Mall

Jaypee Kosmos

Jaypee klassic heights

Jaypee The Kove

Kosmos and classic not classic height are specially towers nearing po session are value picks as of now and relatively low risk

Comment

Another 12000 cr Sale on the cards (may or may not happen - just sharing the link - for thermal power assets Bina/Nigrie)

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...ina-and-nigrie

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X