What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gandhi - you conveniently missed the delivery figures hahaha. Some how or the other bash bash bash.

    WT in a few months will be a reality for nearly a third of their applicants.

    Anyone visit Noida Authority right now... Only WT projects everywhere getting registered. Even tomorrow SUNDAY full day camp at NA - mainly for JP WT.

    Go and see for own self. Pen pushers in this case keyboard pushers sitting in the US of A have no clue as to what is happening.

    Gandhiji - kuch aur maal dhundo samaj seva ke liye.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yaya fully distressed at over 12-13k psf

    Haha - a seventh of the company debt wiped out in ONE building.

    Mr dineshsays,

    Surely you know better than this. I am shocked at your pretended ignorance. 12-13k/PSF of SUPER AREA is where ATS is prelaunching its new project, where not even all permissions are in place, in sector 152 ( basically greater Noida). The super area price where a premium location, fully construed property like Nirman Sadan is sold for is less than that and you think it is not a distress deal ? Do you think JP is so delusional that it will ask for 3000 crore for a property that is worth only 1200 crores. You are an expert in spinning stories, but the fact is that this news, if true, is really bad news for JP customers. It is marking down the value of their premium RTM property to levels comparable to projects near Greater Noida which have not yet been launched and is taking away another asset that they could have been used to compensate them if they actually won a case in court. Now, even if courts order JP to pay fines and compensation to customers, they will have no assets left to raise the money.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Mr dineshsays,

    Surely you know better than this. I am shocked at your pretended ignorance. 12-13k/PSF of SUPER AREA is where ATS is prelaunching its new project, where not even all permissions are in place, in sector 152 ( basically greater Noida). The super area price where a premium location, fully construed property like Nirman Sadan is sold for is less than that and you think it is not a distress deal ? Do you think JP is so delusional that it will ask for 3000 crore for a property that is worth only 1200 crores. You are an expert in spinning stories, but the fact is that this news, if true, is really bad news for JP customers. It is marking down the value of their premium RTM property to levels comparable to projects near Greater Noida which have not yet been launched and is taking away another asset that they could have been used to compensate them if they actually won a case in court. Now, even if courts order JP to pay fines and compensation to customers, they will have no assets left to raise the money.


    Jai ho Gandhi ji, jai ho!

    So as per you small/curated retail spaces (your ATS example) should be the same price or less than BULK OFFICE SPACE.

    You really have ZERO idea of real estate Mr. Gandhi and you are here claiming to be a financial expert and whatnot on important RE matters.

    For your information, at the same building/location Retail is two to three times as expensive as office space.

    What a comparision. Hahaha, Mr Gandhi - I thought your Garden Break was over, not that I mind you coming in day in and day out and making a fool of yourself.

    Office space even in Sector 18 projects (small/curated spaces not bulk deals) are at 12-14 k PSF

    As far as my post you cited I said JP would be very happy selling for 20K but I think a bulk deal at 12-14K is excellent in any case.

    Read again my friend - read again

    Surprised you were harping about JP not delivering even 4000 units and now when a 2 full page article comes about 7500 units - you nicely ignore it. Comeon - admit you were wrong mate nearly by a factor of two :) but I know you will not.

    This is a basher at play - not someone who admits he may have been wrong. Just a basher - with a massive online ego.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Jai ho Gandhi ji, jai ho!

    So as per you small/curated retail spaces (your ATS example) should be the same price or less than BULK OFFICE SPACE.

    You really have ZERO idea of real estate Mr. Gandhi and you are here claiming to be a financial expert and whatnot on important RE matters.

    For your information, at the same building/location Retail is two to three times as expensive as office space.

    What a comparision. Hahaha, Mr Gandhi - I thought your Garden Break was over, not that I mind you coming in day in and day out and making a fool of yourself.

    Office space even in Sector 18 projects (small/curated spaces not bulk deals) are at 12-14 k PSF

    As far as my post you cited I said JP would be very happy selling for 20K but I think a bulk deal at 12-14K is excellent in any case.

    Read again my friend - read again

    Surprised you were harping about JP not delivering even 4000 units and now when a 2 full page article comes about 7500 units - you nicely ignore it. Comeon - admit you were wrong mate nearly by a factor of two :) but I know you will not.

    This is a basher at play - not someone who admits he may have been wrong. Just a basher - with a massive online ego.

    Mr dineshsays,

    You have completely exposed yourself by the contradictions in your own posts. On the one hand, you provide an estimate of 2k-3k crores for the value of Nirman Sadan, and when it actually sells for 30-40% lower than the LOW END of your range, you claim it is not a distress sale. I think members are smart enough to see through your agenda, and there is no point me indulging you any further.
    CommentQuote
  • Haha - I invite everyone to relook at what I had written and please give their feedback.

    Meanwhile Mr. Gandhi:

    1. Your response to your earlier claim not more than a few hours back that JP had not even done 4000 units - now they are claiming in TWO FRONT PAGES OF THE BIGGEST DAILY OF THE COUNTRY that it is 7500.

    2. What is your reaction on equating prices 1:1 between office spaces and shops and reading you were off like a newbie?? bet it was a big OOPS moment?

    3. What is your reaction again when a building across 10 acres is enough to wipe out a seventh of the debt of a company? I bet to you this will be the last saleable asset of JP right???

    Hahaha - it's not a question of indulging me Mr Gandhi - you have been exposed so HOLLOW, anymore and all that will be left of you is your outline. I fully understand you don't want to indulge me anymore.

    Tata :)

    Office space price = shop price.... Hohoho.... talk about bring exposed.
    CommentQuote
  • Nirman sadan for 1200crore is too much. I was thinking 300-400crore only.

    If it's true then may be Axis bank took it over for 1200crore to make NPA to green and use it for its own office use. Wild guess but still 1200crore is not sounding correct
    CommentQuote
  • True, 1200 cr is too much....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Full page Ad in papers may be coming in a few days.



    Why he is wasting so much money in those ads.
    just give timely possession of flats and buyers will spread the word to entire world.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Authority registry camp on Sunday, 90% registries are Jaypee Wish town
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74371https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74372
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Haha - I invite everyone to relook at what I had written and please give their feedback.

    Meanwhile Mr. Gandhi:

    1. Your response to your earlier claim not more than a few hours back that JP had not even done 4000 units - now they are claiming in TWO FRONT PAGES OF THE BIGGEST DAILY OF THE COUNTRY that it is 7500.

    2. What is your reaction on equating prices 1:1 between office spaces and shops and reading you were off like a newbie?? bet it was a big OOPS moment?

    3. What is your reaction again when a building across 10 acres is enough to wipe out a seventh of the debt of a company? I bet to you this will be the last saleable asset of JP right???

    Hahaha - it's not a question of indulging me Mr Gandhi - you have been exposed so HOLLOW, anymore and all that will be left of you is your outline. I fully understand you don't want to indulge me anymore.

    Tata :)

    Office space price = shop price.... Hohoho.... talk about bring exposed.


    Dinesh, FYI,
    As per discussion with JP Sr. management, JP offered possession for ~5000 flats in WishTown however only ~1500 owners paid for the registration.... rest not interested...

    Again above statement is not on official records.... so pls don't quote on the same...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi t_yash; - close to 2500 flats have applied for registry. I was at JP yesterday.

    Lot of people even from Greater Noida are applying to save 2% ie those who had possession for 2 years but did not apply for registration

    Plus after a month or two JP will start levying holding charges against people who do not register.

    As per RE bill - it is the duty of applicants to register and take possession in 2-3 months of OC
    CommentQuote
  • always wonder if things are so good for JP , why no one is intrested in buying thier flats even at very low prices .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi t_yash; - close to 2500 flats have applied for registry. I was at JP yesterday.

    Lot of people even from Greater Noida are applying to save 2% ie those who had possession for 2 years but did not apply for registration

    Plus after a month or two JP will start levying holding charges against people who do not register.

    As per RE bill - it is the duty of applicants to register and take possession in 2-3 months of OC

    Mr dineshsays, yes my gardening leave ( "garden break", lol) is over and I no longer have the time to educate and indulge you and continue my social service. However, if you can read and comprehend the last few posts on this thread, your claims have already been exposed by credible members like t_yash, IPNoida, noidasg, flatowner2 and dhinkachika. Members of this forum may lack the time to dig into each or your claims, but they are smart enough to realize who is credible and who has an agenda of personal gain on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • All members cited above - are you in any shape or form intending to expose me - request please be explicit.

    Hahaha.... But Gandhi, you have yet to respond on the three points above.

    Talk about being exposed: I am wondering which one was the biggest of your recent gaffes:

    1. Jaypees liabilities are 130-140 K Cr
    2. In commercial property prices of shops are same as offices
    3. There is a BBA that JP issues
    4. Complete belief that JP had not even issued handover for 4000 units while 7500 has been done. Not a hint of acknowledgement that yes you may have been wrong.
    5. A single building is enough to wipe out the debt of the company by a seventh. No acknowledgement again

    Talk about being exposed - you are just a basher who has an online ego.

    Like I said samajh sewa and you - pigs would start flying sooner
    CommentQuote