Sort by :
Filter by :
- Anyhow today is a happy day - got my registry done. Thanks Alok bhai, firstimebuy bhai for your suggestions - I honestly would not have gotten by without your suggestions.CommentQuote9Flag
- Originally Posted by noidasgalways wonder if things are so good for JP , why no one is intrested in buying thier flats even at very low prices .
so many transfer cases are on hold, only registry is priorty in JP Nowdays.CommentQuote0Flag
- Congratulations dineshsays; ; for such a happy day....
It's been a long journey a bit painfull but definately worth it.
Best wishes for happy n prosperous days ahead in ur new home...CommentQuote2Flag
- Congrats dineshsays; Don't worry about criticism by Pk or others. This is your day. Enjoy the happiness of new home and do post more inside apt pics and share the good things out there in wishtown.CommentQuote2Flag
- Dinesh bhai congratulations and best wishes. Will look fwd to ur updates about the liivng experience once u move inCommentQuote1Flag
- Congrats dineshsays;. Keep enlightening Jaypee Buyers with your unbiased views.
- Congrats dineshsays; wish you the very best in your new homeCommentQuote1Flag
- Congrats Dinesh. It was a long journey for you and good to see a happy landing :)CommentQuote1Flag
Loads of congratulations. This is the power of IREF. Your posts helped me buy my unit in pavilion court. I'm happy my post was able to help you register your unit.
I was speaking to someone in ATS. Senior guy. He said registries are very difficult to do right now. Jaypee and super tech have got all cases logged in. Wished jaypee would've done this earlier. Der aaye durust aaye.CommentQuote2Flag
- Many Congratulations dineshsays; ji.. After taking good advise from you and others I have also booked a house in Jaypee Klassic.. ATS is already done.. I will require your further guidance for registry and transfer.. Thank you..CommentQuote1Flag
- Congratulations dineshsays; ji !CommentQuote1Flag
Congratulations Dinsehbhai. Please post some pics of your home and share your living experience especially where to shop from for day to day living.CommentQuote1Flag
- Just an open question, with JP having delivered close to 7500 apts and another 10K in FY 2016-17, raising 16.5K by selling cement assets, another 3-4K by selling corporate office etc. Sitting on tony real estate, why is the share price still languishing close to its 52 week low.CommentQuote0Flag
Congratulations Dinesh Bhai! Finally after all these years the day is finally here.CommentQuote1Flag