What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Just an open question, with JP having delivered close to 7500 apts and another 10K in FY 2016-17, raising 16.5K by selling cement assets, another 3-4K by selling corporate office etc. Sitting on tony real estate, why is the share price still languishing close to its 52 week low.

Because all these are already factored in, unless there is a turnaround it is not going to go up.
    CommentQuote
    Just an open question, with JP having delivered close to 7500 apts and another 10K in FY 2016-17, raising 16.5K by selling cement assets, another 3-4K by selling corporate office etc. Sitting on tony real estate, why is the share price still languishing close to its 52 week low.

Corporate office 3-4k Cr? Don't misread or misquote. Be factual not dramatic

Jaypee Infratech is a small part of Jaypee Associates and both companies still have significant debt attached to them.

Share prices are a bhedchaal risk vs reward sentiment driven story. As debt gets sorted more and more and the balance sheets starts getting deleveraged and losses stop and finance cost is either serviced through operations and/or more and more assets are sold till the balance sheet is cleaner - you will not see a turnaround in share price.

The stock market is hammering highly leveraged players without exception.

Take Unitech at 5K Cr - I think of they sell the Google office, Great India place and UGCC alone - they will be out of debt - but it's not how the market perceives it.

Anyhow - last time - take company related discussion to dedicated thread.

Please allow RE discussion here.

I mean just acknowledge that 7500 units HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. That itself is a huge bit of GREAT NEWS.

But no, you must bash - hence take out other angles.

WT ban bhi jayega - tum log bash hi karte reh jaaoge
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh let the moderation be done by the moderators. Re the nos I just used the most exuberant projections, still the shares are languishing.
    The share market is always ahead if the curve, so surely there are some who would have taken position.

Re the asset sales say of Unitech, they are not clean assets, many units individually sold, some leveraged to banks etc etc. The point is since RE does not have industry status the loans are under various heads so not very transparent. This is what pkgandhi; alluded to contingent liabilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Just an update on the flat BTW - had visited yesterday after mentioning to the contractor - there were 9 people alone finishing every nook and cranny. Even if I saw a minor spot of paint split to the woodwork they noted it. I checked one slope in the bathroom was incorrect - they are changing the tiles.

Sealant/ slilicone on every glass/window opening

Then an FMG team takes handover from project team - they act as pseudo clients themselves.

Even the concealed ledge where AC units were installed is getting plastered and painted

Even if one person takes possession the entire lift lobby is polished and cleaned.

Lan based automation services are being provided on day 1 - no need of installing dishes or external cabling for Internet

Multiple door videa phones being provided

2 gaurds in tower lobby - 2 in upper floors and 2 in basement - this is just tower specific. Plenty more inside the gated towers.

My handover is this Saturday. Will post pictures of the final handed over flat on Sunday.

See for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Also 100% power backup and piped gas connection in 1-2 months.

Fire sprinklers in all rooms - fully tested

Plenty of concealed light points to play with

Jaccuzzi tested yesterday, 5x installed ACs tested at full load.

10 feet high ceilings unlike 8.5 feet ceilings in other flats.
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh let the moderation be done by the moderators. Re the nos I just used the most exuberant projections, still the shares are languishing.
    The share market is always ahead if the curve, so surely there are some who would have taken position.
    Re the asset sales say of Unitech, they are not clean assets, many units individually sold, some leveraged to banks etc etc. The point is since RE does not have industry status the loans are under various heads so not very transparent. This is what @pkgandhi alluded to contingent liabilities.

I thought you had agreed in an earlier post that classification of information is important

Why the U turn?

I have given my thoughts on how stock market is behaving - feel free to ignore it.

Honestly don't care either - let time be the guide as long as flats keep getting delivered and delivered so well unlike any other well known project.

At least this being a listed company there is some transparency unlike other operaters like 3C where you have no idea what has been done with the money, how much money is owed to Noida Authority and the banks - which Swiss bank account money has gone to rather than being used to finish ultra dense pigeon holes with 8.5' high ceilings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Just an update on the flat BTW - had visited yesterday after mentioning to the contractor - there were 9 people alone finishing every nook and cranny. Even if I saw a minor spot of paint split to the woodwork they noted it. I checked one slope in the bathroom was incorrect - they are changing the tiles.

Sealant/ slilicone on every glass/window opening

Then an FMG team takes handover from project team - they act as pseudo clients themselves.

Even the concealed ledge where AC units were installed is getting plastered and painted

Even if one person takes possession the entire lift lobby is polished and cleaned.

Lan based automation services are being provided on day 1 - no need of installing dishes or external cabling for Internet

Multiple door videa phones being provided

2 gaurds in tower lobby - 2 in upper floors and 2 in basement - this is just tower specific. Plenty more inside the gated towers.

My handover is this Saturday. Will post pictures of the final handed over flat on Sunday.

See for yourself.

2 guard in upper floor ??

Where they will sit. I mean will they roam around....
    CommentQuote
  • They have seats in floors and they keep roaming up and down.
    CommentQuote
  • 6 gaurds. ... will have to have personal gaurds to be safe from 6 gaurds

Lol
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh let the moderation be done by the moderators. Re the nos I just used the most exuberant projections, still the shares are languishing.
    Re the asset sales say of Unitech, they are not clean assets, many units individually sold, some leveraged to banks etc etc. The point is since RE does not have industry status the loans are under various heads so not very transparent. This is what @pkgandhi alluded to contingent liabilities.

Loans in ANY SHAPE OR FORM cannot constitute contingent liabilities

Jaypee's CONTINGENT liabilities are to the tune of 7K cr. Not 40k Cr that PK kept harping about

Neither are they opaque as he continues in his rant

Each contingent liability both standalone and at a group level is detailed out in the Annual Report in notes 36 and 37.

Each and every loan or liability to the Lakh is detailed out in the annual report - what do you mean it is not clear. It is crystal clear if you read it.

Sab bakwaas. Bas bash karna hai... Kuch bhi angle dhund lo, no idea if it is right or wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Share market is ALWAYS ahead???? Really ALWAYS???

Never has a stock price been incorrect??

Had hi ho gayi yaar. Kuch bhi likhte chalo
    CommentQuote

Re the asset sales say of Unitech, they are not clean assets, many units individually sold, some leveraged to banks etc etc. The point is since RE does not have industry status the loans are under various heads so not very transparent. This is what pkgandhi; alluded to contingent liabilities.

Would request all concerned to stick to the Topic of this thread . There is a specific thread where Jaypee Financial woes r already being discussed .I can understand that all these are interconnected and occasionally, financial woes of Jaypee do crop up in discussions, but lets try maintaining the sanctity of the thread as far as possible .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Would request all concerned to stick to the Topic of this thread . There is a specific thread where Jaypee Financial woes r already being discussed .I can understand that all these are interconnected and occasionally, financial woes of Jaypee do crop up in discussions, but lets try maintaining the sanctity of the thread as far as possible .

Manoj

The name of the thread is "Jaypee Greens Noida views on Builder", request to either change the thread topic for more clarity or allow posting views on the builder, the views can be architectural or financial but related to JP.

Also makes no sense for someone to rebut an argument and then ask to post reply elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
    Manoj

The name of the thread is "Jaypee Greens Noida views on Builder", request to either change the thread topic for more clarity or allow posting views on the builder, the views can be architectural or financial but related to JP.

Also makes no sense for someone to rebut an argument and then ask to post reply elsewhere.

Name of the thread has been changed .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes please change the title to Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

And of the other thread to

Jaypee Group, Company and Financial Matters
    CommentQuote