What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee Group sells cement plants to Ultratech for Rs 15,900 crore

NEW DELHI:
    Debt-ridden Jaiprakash Associates today announced the part sale of its cement business to the Kumarmangalam Birla-led Ultratech for Rs 15,900 crore, marking the biggest consolidation in the cement sector.

However, the size of the deal announced last month has been reduced from Rs 16,500 crore as Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL) decided not to sell its cement plant in Karnataka with a capacity of 1.2 million tonnes per annum (MTPA).

In a filing to the BSE, JAL said: "Board today approved the definitive agreement with Ultratech Cement Ltd (UTCL) for sale of part of its cement business comprising identified operating cement plants with an aggregate capacity of 17.2 MTPA spread over the states of UP, MP, HP, Uttarakhand and Andhra Pradesh, besides a grinding unit of 4 MTPA capacity, which is currently under implementation in UP."

Both the parties have mutually agreed to exclude Shahabad plant in Karnataka from the transaction, it added.

"The total enterprise value is Rs 15,900 crore and additional amount of Rs 470 crore shall be paid by UTCL for completion of the grinding unit under implementation," it said.

Read more at:

Jaypee Group sells cement plants to Ultratech for Rs 15,900 crore - The Economic Times on Mobile
    CommentQuote
  • Okay, now am not sure if this news post can even go here. Just noticed last few messages.
    CommentQuote
  • Why Not Dear ?????
    Unnecessary long arguments involving difficult technical & financial jargons can be avoided But normal News or any info. on JP is very much welcome
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is about RE ONLY. This has been formalised by the senior moderator.

Please discuss only about WT NOIDA HERE
    CommentQuote
  • Jp greater noida golf course
    SUPERB & ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS CLUB OF ENTIRE NORTH INDIA.
    if any doubt about quality? pls vsit JP Golf & spa / residential GN.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Had gone to WT again today to check status of the flat.

Minor corrections in progress.

A few things I checked were regarding daily needs - 1 kirana shop, 1 veggies shop and 1 appollo chemist shop is fully setup and all do home delivery

100% power backup is there

Ganga water is here is further treated in water softener plant

Then WT has got the modern rotary street sweeper truck. All roads are dry cleaned first and then watered down on a daily basis.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74440https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74441https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74442
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74439
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Had gone to WT again today to check status of the flat.

Minor corrections in progress.

A few things I checked were regarding daily needs - 1 kirana shop, 1 veggies shop and 1 appollo chemist shop is fully setup and all do home delivery

100% power backup is there

Ganga water is here is further treated in water softener plant

Then WT has got the modern rotary street sweeper truck. All roads are dry cleaned first and then watered down on a daily basis.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74440https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74441https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74442
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74439

Any idea when will the kalypso arcade get ready. Construction seems to be at a halt just like the temple. The shops you mentioned are in pavilion court. The veggies and kirana store are both owned by the same gentleman who named it eon supermart. Very sweet and gentle guy . Will get everything delivered to the apartment. Can also give cooked Maggi or other ready snacks delivered if u want!!
    CommentQuote
  • I was also in wish town in the morning. Went to the FMG team in pavilion court to register for igl piped gas. I was told that the centralised system is in place for dth, phone, Internet. Made the payment in favour of company called radius infratel. They will now install fibre cables in the shaft outside the apartment and then inside the flat. No need for seperate dish, wifi, telephone wires... So far for Internet they have roped in tata and another company. For dth there is siti cable but more are in pipeline. All the residents who have dish installed in balconies and wires hanging around will have to get them removed..

Wish town is coming to life!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Any idea when will the kalypso arcade get ready. Construction seems to be at a halt just like the temple. The shops you mentioned are in pavilion court. The veggies and kirana store are both owned by the same gentleman who named it eon supermart. Very sweet and gentle guy . Will get everything delivered to the apartment. Can also give cooked Maggi or other ready snacks delivered if u want!!

Yes - I had a discussion about Kalypso Arcade and why they haven't launched a near RTM low density commercial shopping complex when they need money.

What they said was they will not get rates that the place would get in boom time

And so they will wait till most of Kalypso and Imperial gets possession.

Expect rates north of 20k when launched.
    CommentQuote
    Yes - I had a discussion about Kalypso Arcade and why they haven't launched a near RTM low density commercial shopping complex when they need money.

What they said was they will not get rates that the place would get in boom time

And so they will wait till most of Kalypso and Imperial gets possession.

Expect rates north of 20k when launched.

Makes sense from the business point of view.

From a resident point of view they should attest build and complete it so that the eye sore isn't there anymore. Sell when the rates are up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I was also in wish town in the morning. Went to the FMG team in pavilion court to register for igl piped gas. I was told that the centralised system is in place for dth, phone, Internet. Made the payment in favour of company called radius infratel. They will now install fibre cables in the shaft outside the apartment and then inside the flat. No need for seperate dish, wifi, telephone wires... So far for Internet they have roped in tata and another company. For dth there is siti cable but more are in pipeline. All the residents who have dish installed in balconies and wires hanging around will have to get them removed..

Wish town is coming to life!!!

Yes I need to make said payment tomorrow for Piped Gas and Internet (Tata) / land line.

I am a little skeptical of Siticable - I told Gopal Ji that I will put Tata sky atleast for the interim which he said was ok.

Yup all centralised through the lan system within the apartment.

Ps - shops in PH3 not PC (I am sure you know - just for someone reading this)
    CommentQuote
    Yes I need to make said payment tomorrow for Piped Gas and Internet (Tata) / land line.

I am a little skeptical of Siticable - I told Gopal Ji that I will put Tata sky atleast for the interim which he said was ok.

Yup all centralised through the lan system within the apartment.

Ps - shops in PH3 not PC (I am sure you know - just for someone reading this)

You are allowed to have a dish of your own in case you don't want to take service providers of jaypee. In that case the dish will have to be in a place not visible from the gallery.. This as per jagbir singh in FMG
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I did hear this about installing in a particular spot - I thought that was an area facing the sat. I realize now it must be to not spoil the facade
    CommentQuote
  • I have a unit in Pavilion Court. I noticed that the outdoor units of ACs are not accessible. They are being installed using scaffolds. I asked the Jaypee person who supervises the finishing of my apartment. He didn't know the answer either. Has anyone on this forum noticed this? How will the outdoor units of ACs be accessed for maintenance?
    CommentQuote
  • I think this is a valid question - probably best to speak to Mr Gopal from FMG. He sits in Pavilion Court complex only.
    CommentQuote