What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Journey to Registration: Yesterday, i.e. 1st of April I completed the registration, having started the process on 12th of Feb. by handing over stamp duty cheque to one of the advocates. The experience was nightmarish, to say the least. However, we need to be tolerant and move on and get things done, never forgetting that we live in the third world. The process is the same as that described by others, look at posts by Dineshsays. The following points may be helpful to those who are in the process of getting it done:

1) Preparation of papers after stamp duty is purchased by advocate needs to be followed up very strongly with the advocate and Jaypee. All of them are completely stretched due to the mad rush of registration. Follow up means being present at Jaypee, nothing short.

2) Read the stamp duty paper carefully. One of the owners was turned back by registration authority due to "sector-128" missing in the " Property description" field. The correction process is painful as it involves going back to SCHIL in sector-18 and Jaypee office. Advocate doesn't help!

3) Stamp duty needs to be rounded to next 100. My colleague had to go back to buy additional duty and then back to Jaypee and then back to Authority for registration. Again, advocate didn't help despite the fault being purely due to lack of attention by advocate in working out the right figure.

4) Registration office in sector-33 is a madhouse. I spent several hours there on 29th, 31st and then 1st April. There is a huge backlog of papers received that need to be converted into registrations. Advocate will help only if you are present there. Hopefully, the rush will ease, once the 31st March drama is over!

In conclusion, I must say that the process of registration became painful in March due to press articles on increase in stamp duty from 1st April.

Good luck with your registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add: 31st March drama may continue for a few days as the backlog is still there.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations rkg123; . The UP government make this panic in Noida to meet the revenue collection target set till 31st March .NOW this hike is deffered . I got the registry done very smoothly on 14 th March paper submitted on 26th Feb. It also depends upon your advocate how they deals with JP.
    CommentQuote
  • - Finally!!!

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74462
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I so badly want this bag to be out of the pic to enjoy the view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    I so badly want this bag to be out of the pic to enjoy the view.

Yes, it seems to be blocking unobstructed views of pristine construction sites !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Yes, it seems to be blocking unobstructed views of pristine construction sites !

Yes you will see what you want to see.
    Reflection of your virtual inner self is transcended into the real world through your eyes, ears and thoughts.
    You be happy with focussing on a withering of a plant, let me be happy with the view of flowering of a bud in the same park.

Chill yaar, why are you always so tense. Pls don't spoil your health because of this stupid jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Ignore this "THING".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    - Finally!!!

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74462

Do post final handover done pictures of inside Apt. I understand you should not post pictures once you start putting your furniture etc so please post before your house becomes your home :)
    CommentQuote
    - Finally!!!

Dinesh, our heartiest wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous life to you and your family in your new home. Enjoy..

when and where are the celebrations? :)
    CommentQuote
    Reflection of your virtual inner self is transcended into the real world through your eyes, ears and thoughts.
    You be happy with focussing on a withering of a plant, let me be happy with the view of flowering of a bud in the same park.

Chill yaar, why are you always so tense. Pls don't spoil your health because of this stupid jaypee.

pkgandhi; ji and Veeru Dada; I dont know if its a pristine construction site, or a great golf course that the bag is blocking, that, as Veeru said is in the eye of the beholder, but what I I know for a fact is that this bag is the one which is going to get you there. This bag allows you a life time of enjoying these views for yourself with your loved ones.

Otherwise, we can only enjoy these views on posts by dineshsays; and ARJUNPUNJABI; (kudos to both of you sharing great pics)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks folks. Was a little tired yesterday - I will def click pics of as-is handed over unit before I start interiors work. Will try and publish this today evening itself.

Let me shift in - in a few days I will def have a few rounds of beer in the balcony.

Keep the faith guys - come visit anytime, and see the difference.

Late but as promised.
    CommentQuote

salaam Veeru Dada, kya khooob likha hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Heartiest congratulations dineshsays; ji.. I am sure your dream has come true .. Wishing you lots of happiness, fun, and laughter in your new house.
    CommentQuote
    - Finally!!!

Congrats ji!! You got a Jaypee bag, in PH2 they just handed over in a polythene bag :-)..

I guess sometimes even the local team handling project with-in Jaypee also matters..

Enjoy, I also plan to move in PH2 by June end.
    CommentQuote