What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    Akash... As of today if you had to pick up a 4 bhk 3500 sized flat in JP-WT... which would it be and why ? should you go for older ones like Kalypso and Imperial or go for the new ones like Kristal or Kasablanca... OR - just wait for the new launches like Suncourt or something similar that will be launched in WT at a later stage now !!!

And I completely agree with you when you say that " aab aapne dekh liya na.. Ab kisi aur cheez mein mazaa nahi aayega.. " - cause ever since i saw WT from inside all the rest - just dont seem at PAR with WT !!!

Anirudh,

If I was ready to pick one today I would go for Kasablanca....the sheer frontage to the GC..plus other features like Kalypso...bus aur kya chaiye, dost. Pebble Beach..equally good sorts.
    CommentQuote
  • I see that for the past one month, IREF NOida is totally hooked to Jaypee WT/Aman...

Interesting...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Please post buddy!

Here you go mate :)

PS: I have 10 pictures, Could any1 here help me with a tool which could help me create 1 pdf file containing all the pics, for now I have attached a 4.3mb zip file.

1) Pics are of descent quality not great, thats all my iphone 4 can manage
    2) The pics taken from the ground are of the sample unit(you can make out which pics are taken from a height and ground resp.) that is there in the jaypee marketing shred(just opposite the cresent court)
    3) Pics that are taken from above the ground level are from floor number 12, I have taken from the front and the back, the front has the view of golf practice ring and the back has the views of the gc 18 hole.
    4) I literally popped out myself to take a view of the swimming pool which had couple of nice chicks ;) but then I didnt have a great camera :D
    5) please let me know if there are any questions, I roamed in my car inside the entire town and it was outstanding !!!!

Regards
    Rahul
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai.. Is that India? Dont lie!!!!!!
    ;-))

My god.. Mr Gaur should take a bow..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Yes definately post pics mate..
    Anirudh whats your budget?
    Try pebble beach..
    Or if u want jaldi possession, go for Kalypso, Imperial or Knight court..

God bless jaypee n all of us..
    :-)))

Hi Akash bhai... My budget is around 2 cr and i am looking for a 4 bhk in JP...

Pebble beach is out of this budget i guess... and i am not too keen for a quick possession either...

I did see Pavillion / Knigts court and Orchards also... but with the projection of the town homes before some of them... i didnt like it.. Orchards is good... but i was interested in picking up one within the main block rather than an outside community having the view from far !

U think it will be worth waiting a while longer for them to launch the sun court or other appartments on the 18 hole GC - i think it will have a longer and better view than the 9 hole GC in KT / IM...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    :) :)

That's why I keep saying..."Seeing is Believing"

And now WT is gradually approaching that stage...more n more people will get hooked as they would be able to see what it is looking like.

Ved bhai... I picked up one in Prateek Stylome last year and was very happy with the way they block and control the rates for the first yr... and the apprectaion you get for the value invested is great...

Was bout to do another one in Edifice also last week... but decided to hold that and do another investment in WT instead...

Although the rate of appreciation has been slow in JP WT so far... but it will win the derby at the end after completion... and probably will lead the way for rates and appreciation for others also !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Go for a penthouse unit in orchards.. Very nice layout or a nose unit in resale...
    Sun court type of thing might stretch/exceed your budget...

You can also go for a 2bhk in kristal court but it has a high loading...
    CommentQuote
  • I suggested these as you not very keen on early possession..
    Why not give boomerang residence a try.. You can always exceed ur budget a little..
    CommentQuote
    I suggested these as you not very keen on early possession..
    Why not give boomerang residence a try.. You can always exceed ur budget a little..

Hi Akash bhai... Ofcourse i can exceed the budget to 2.5 - 3 cr also...

And i did look into Kristal and Kasablanca - Didnt like the specs at all...

Orchards is a good one... but i am looking for something inside and closer to the GC rather than having a view from far !

Do you think the sun court - as and when launched in WT will be in the budget of 3 cr ?
    CommentQuote
    I see that for the past one month, IREF NOida is totally hooked to Jaypee WT/Aman...

Interesting...

There is only a point upto which hype can sustain and justify stiff prices ( 3Cs ). After the smoke clears, all that is left is Fundamentals and what you see on the ground ( Jaypee ).
    CommentQuote
  • No.. Ticket size wont exceed 3cr for a project like suncourt at the time of launch...
    Jaypee will launch it after giving possession to PC i guess...

What did u like in orchards n not in boomerang!
    Im seriously interested in knowing as i hold a unit in Orchardd :-))))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    There is only a point upto which hype can sustain and justify stiff prices ( 3Cs ). After the smoke clears, all that is left is Fundamentals and what you see on the ground ( Jaypee ).

Well said.. After seeing Yamuna expressway, F1 n greater noida, Anyone can guess whats Jaypee...
    The day it starts delivering, People will rush in lines n auction will be conducted for every resale unit...

P.S. - Cricket stadium still to come :-))
    CommentQuote
    Well said.. After seeing Yamuna expressway, F1 n greater noida, Anyone can guess whats Jaypee...
    The day it starts delivering, People will rush in lines n auction will be conducted for every resale unit...

I don't doubt for once that oversupply and bad economy will have an overhang on prices. But everything has a timeline.
    CommentQuote

Sir yeh thoda jyada nahin hogaya... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Sir yeh thoda jyada nahin hogaya... ;)

Sir Ji, can some one help me know price for 2bhk in Kasai isles ?? To buy what can one expect now. Any guidance from recent buys or sale info on forum in resale
    CommentQuote