Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/i...w/45623837.cms

Comment

They def hv assets bw 80-100 K crore.

Comment

The key to see is if they use some of this money to now speed up WT and/or Aman. The funny thing is apart from say ATS - virtually all builders are tripping up. Even if they speed up now - prevailing mentality will forgive them really fast

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
          5400 cr deal for cement plant to ultra tech capacity arnd 5MT

Remaining capacity 21MT
          So going by this
          Cement assets may b of order 25000 cr alone

Then s some power deal 12000 cr for 3 plants
          Then remaining will fetch 10000 cr for power atleast

Then 6000 acres of land least value 30000-40000 cr

To paisa to hai inke paas
          Baap ne kamaya aur bete (sons) ura rahe hai. There is a saying which very fits now

poot sapoot toh kyon dhan sanchay
          poot kapoot toh kyun dhan sanchay

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            They def hv assets bw 80-100 K crore.
            I was at the annual function of my kids school a couple of weeks back. JP gaur was one the important guests. He claimed that JP have 50 sites, it was about mantainence of cleanliness. I would be surprised if their assets are not at least double of total debt.

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
              5400 cr deal for cement plant to ultra tech capacity arnd 5MT

Remaining capacity 21MT
              So going by this
              Cement assets may b of order 25000 cr alone

Then s some power deal 12000 cr for 3 plants
              Then remaining will fetch 10000 cr for power atleast

Then 6000 acres of land least value 30000-40000 cr

To paisa to hai inke paas
              And do not forget, that the overall debt on jaypee is distributed on their different assets, so basically when they sell an asset , the debt on that particular asset is automatically reduced, going by what i have read on times of india today, they have already sold assets worth 20 thousand crores , on those 20 thousand crore assets , there has to be a debt of at least around 10 thousand or even more, so out of 70 thousand crore overall debt , around 30 thousand crore is already reduced.
              For now what it seems is-
              overall debt 70k-30k= 40 k
              (all in crores)
              net debt left on jaypee is 40 K crores which can be easily nearly handled just by selling their entire cement plants(for instance).
              FAR FAR AWAY from going bankrupt.
              Plus Narender modi impact( in central gov) and bjp in Uttar pradesh will totally change their dynamics.
              In my opinion, Its the right time to enter in wishtown and wait for 5 years( to see the best ROI) in entire NCR.
              REcently my friend who lives in omaxe grandwoods , visited me and loved the views and the openness in the apartment so much. And at the moment , its a pity that the rates of pavilion court and omaxe grandwood are not so different.
              Another 5 years, and there will be a significant difference.
              Last edited December 24 2014, 02:35 PM.
              "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Yes - another key aspect is not to pare off all debt. Remember till last year JPA was a profit making company (JP Power and Infra still are). But because of additional burden of loan or cost of capital the company had to incurr losses.

No if debt is bought down to manageable levels ~ 20k Cr then the company may well get back to profit making ways. Downside is - it will not be a massive conglomerate.

However - it is the right way to go. One also hopes interest rate cuts are announced soon for JPs sake

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                  And do not forget, that the overall debt on jaypee is distributed on their different assets, so basically when they sell an asset , the debt on that particular asset is automatically reduced, going by what i have read on times of india today, they have already sold assets worth 20 thousand crores , on those 20 thousand crore assets , there has to be a debt of at least around 10 thousand or even more, so out of 70 thousand crore overall debt , around 30 thousand crore is already reduced.
                  For now what it seems is-
                  overall debt 70k-30k= 40 k
                  (all in crores)
                  net debt left on jaypee is 40 K crores which can be easily nearly handled just by selling their entire cement plants(for instance).
                  FAR FAR AWAY from going bankrupt.
                  Plus Narender modi impact( in central gov) and bjp in Uttar pradesh will totally change their dynamics.
                  In my opinion, Its the right time to enter in wishtown and wait for 5 years( to see the best ROI) in entire NCR.
                  REcently my friend who lives in omaxe grandwoods , visited me and loved the views and the openness in the apartment so much. And at the moment , its a pity that the rates of pavilion court and omaxe grandwood are not so different.
                  Another 5 years, and there will be a significant difference.
                  If they sold 20k cr and if debt on those assets was 10k then they get only 10k in hand to further reduce d debt

So its not 30k reduction

Comment

I think as per manoj Interview they are not now no looking to sale any assets..They are happy with 40k cr debit..let see..

Comment

or do we believe that the banks and financial institutes giving money to Jaypee and to buyers as loan on Jaypee projects are not seeing the assets Vs debt for JP group

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X