What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes here all ACs have dedicated ledges. In kalypso they are all hidden
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sairaaleem
    dineshsays;

Heartiest congratulations to you. Looks really good.

Will it be possible for you to put up the floor plan here ?

Would want to know the exact room sizes and designs.

Is there wooden flooring in all rooms ?

All bedrooms have wooden flooring.
    CommentQuote
  • Cluster plan should give you an ideahttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74578
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations to dineshsays; for his possession. Please don't forget to fix door stopper behind the kitchen door opening to balcony, it is hitting the kitchen slab.

I still do not get it, why a premium and expansive apartment complex does not have chiller system installed for centralized AC. It would have been much better, cap ex is more I agree but in longer term, it is good in every aspect for a decent standard of living.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations dineshsays; :) Happy for You !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    1st pic Window & door by most of noida builder
    mamu AC kahaan fit hoga isme?
    agar gira?.... toh neeche wale ki khair nahin?

2 & 3. JP window & balcony

haha..i wonder who is the architect :)

On serious note..its right below the window. ACs might fall and therefore they all are giving opening in balcony attached to bedroom or livingroom.
    CommentQuote
  • balcony is just 3 feet wide.
    CommentQuote
  • CONGRATULATIONS dineshsays; sir

party main le loonga - don't worry :-)

regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Not to my knowledge. But please ask the builder.

Hello PC/KC Flat Owners and Dineshji,
    I have a unit in PC Tower 8 and have recently taken possession.

Could you please let me know your opinion regarding whether I should install an iron security door/collapsible door at the entrance of my flat.
    -is the security door at all required?
    -will it compromise the look of the flat from outside?
    -have other PC/KC flat owners done a similar thing?
    -Dineshji, since your the acknowledged expert regarding Jaypee issues, are you thinking of installing a security door in your Kalypso unit?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adrian30

Could you please let me know your opinion regarding whether I should install an iron security door/collapsible door at the entrance of my flat.
    -Dineshji, since your the acknowledged expert regarding Jaypee issues, are you thinking of installing a security door in your Kalypso unit?

Thanks

adrian30
    congratulation for golf property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adrian30

Thanks

Congratulations:

You should not compromise on any kind of security - consider a combination of Video Door Phones, Security Cameras, Trip Devices, & other security features.

Full steel door may look a little out of place - consider a thick wooden door with steel bracing / inserts so the look is not spoilt.
    CommentQuote
    Yes here all ACs have dedicated ledges. In kalypso they are all hidden

Great!

Dinesh Bro, please explain in detail.
    I observed in many Wish Town project specification they mentioned provision of split AC, what will they provide?
    CommentQuote
  • I have no intention to flee: Manoj Gaur, Executive Chairman & CEO, Jaypee Group

Balance sheets of some of the biggest conglomerates in the country are stressed. As per Credit Suisse's 2015 update on India's 10 most indebted corporate houses (the first report was done in 2012) titled "House of Debt", the Jaypee Group, with interests ranging from engineering and construction to power and real estate, had gross debt of a little over Rs 75,000 crore in fiscal year 2015.

Read more at:
    I have no intention to flee: Manoj Gaur, Executive Chairman & CEO, Jaypee Group - The Economic Times

Manoj Gaur Interview....Do they really have to pay 38K crore now? Can someone confirm me this number
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Hi reals, I booked after a lot of research and chose JP for location, better floor plan and higher carpet area to super area ratio compared to 3C for the same area of flat. Also because Jp was a township. Price psf was same for both when I booked.

I made my decisions on the same arguments and logic I keep presenting on this site.

Yes, I ignored internet chatter because I have been on it for 12 years and know what to believe and what not to. I believe JP is high risk, high reward (might be wrong). You are mistaken about the power of these discussion boards, very few people who invest in RE use or read them. Opinions expressed here have no influence - it is the gossip circle of broker/dealer who influence projects - mainly based on discounts recieved and talking points - eg. JP is a very big group, 3C is the best quality, is green etc etc. Mostly, internet chatter is pessimistic.

I would still recommend JP as second best after 3C (as I did 3 months ago) because the project is near sold out and will go forward. JP has enough money and did not pay for the land which was acquired and allotted by Yamuna expressway. Their only expense is paying for the Yamuna expressway from their pockets, which is full with private equity with JP Associates right now.

They have little interest costs (I would also recommend their shares, down 6% today and likely to go down further - a superb buy if it falls below 100). Their business model is different from all other RE companies and IMO a winner, thanks to the last 6 months.

Apart from 3c boulevard/espacia, glory, saphire and JP I have reservations regarding all other so-called expressway projects. 3c boulevard is the best - their door and window quality is excellent. Approach roads are excellent and direct. But rooms are small.

I saw the construction today, Kosmos is being built on a war footing. Towers 1-50 deep excavations almost complete, foundation concrete pouring started.

Towers 50-80 still grass fields. Fencing is ongoing, not complete. Be more careful of towers after 50. But slow construction is not necessarily a bad thing in a CLP.

Very disappointed about the e-way entry and exits.

Hope this helps,

Venkat

This was in 2010.

Six years ago.

At that time this was indeed my thinking.
    CommentQuote
    Yaya fully distressed at over 12-13k psf

Haha - a seventh of the company debt wiped out in ONE building.

Dinesh Bhai 700Cr valuation of Nirman Sadan is all over the papers. That is only Rs7000 Per Sq. What does this mean for WT?
    CommentQuote