What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7944 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Who is responsible for maintenance of roads ,drains sewarage, electricity lines, parks ,common areas etc etc etc....within Wish town ? Is it JP or Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s thakur
    Who is responsible for maintenance of roads ,drains sewarage, electricity lines, parks ,common areas etc etc etc....within Wish town ? Is it JP or Noida Authority.

JP mentioned in maintenance agreement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Dinesh Bhai 700Cr valuation of Nirman Sadan is all over the papers. That is only Rs7000 Per Sq. What does this mean for WT?

Def quite low - nothing for WT - they are reducing debt by selling lock stock and barrel. Nothing better. In same news item see the video - 700 crore here, 500 crore land deal and 3500 crore land deal.

Sab badhiya - don't worry

Work going on in WT - I am shifting shortly will keep you all updated

IMPERIAL Court literally in a few more days - Max 1 month. They collect over 80-100 crore from IC alone
    CommentQuote
  • Hi dineshsays; sir,

Could you please provide some information for "Kensington boulevard" project? No one is talking about this project. Even no one talking for this project on Facebook and yahoo forum.

No work is running from last 2 year on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I wouldn't say no work. Only from the outside all towers look to be structure complete - yes final finishing hasn't started in earnest. Depending on when work starts properly it will take them another year to start handing over apartments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Def quite low - nothing for WT - they are reducing debt by selling lock stock and barrel. Nothing better. In same news item see the video - 700 crore here, 500 crore land deal and 3500 crore land deal.

Sab badhiya - don't worry

Work going on in WT - I am shifting shortly will keep you all updated

IMPERIAL Court literally in a few more days - Max 1 month. They collect over 80-100 crore from IC alone

Dinesh, Agree that JP may receive funds from owners for IC possession payments, however you are RE expert and will agree that the finishing cost itself will be much higher.... It will impact the quality of the deliverables as its pretty hard for JP to cover the difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yash - current state tiling POP, aluminium work, kitchen and most woodwork is done in all IC apartments.

After OOP and final finishing go ahead it's mostly painting, polishing and general completion - tile chipped here, paint cracked there, sealant missing in aluminium, railings missing paint, mirror in washroom, installing ACs (procured), installing Jacuzzi (procured) - don't think cost is more than 5l per flat - be generous it becomes 10l per flat

Collection in IC is to the tune of 20-25 L per flat average - iD say 30 plus with SA increase

At 400 flats that would be net collection of 80 odd Cr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Dinesh, Agree that JP may receive funds from owners for IC possession payments, however you are RE expert and will agree that the finishing cost itself will be much higher.... It will impact the quality of the deliverables as its pretty hard for JP to cover the difference.

I have seen satisfactory comments from Dinesh on finishing. Also just today morning met a folk with Kalypso-4 and he was going to get his keys today, he was also satisfied with finishing..

This will also depend what all items they had in inventory. In my experience of PH finishing is varying because of this.. The doors, frame were procured earlier are of superior quality, kitchen fittings they have used Johnson but very basic stuff. So I agree it will be inconsistent..and will have gaps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Yash - current state tiling POP, aluminium work, kitchen and most woodwork is done in all IC apartments.

After OOP and final finishing go ahead it's mostly painting, polishing and general completion - tile chipped here, paint cracked there, sealant missing in aluminium, railings missing paint, mirror in washroom, installing ACs (procured), installing Jacuzzi (procured) - don't think cost is more than 5l per flat - be generous it becomes 10l per flat

Collection in IC is to the tune of 20-25 L per flat average - iD say 30 plus with SA increase

At 400 flats that would be net collection of 80 odd Cr

At 10 L net with

As per my understanding:
    Once we get OOP to pay pending payments, then activities to cover by JP :
    1. Flooring (imported marble/wooden)
    2. Sanitary finishing for each washroom
    3. Kitchen cabinets & accessories
    4. ACs
    5. False Ceilings
    6. Paint
    7. Wooden Work
    8. Lights/Fixtures

If this can be covered in 5-10 Lakhs... Wonderful...

You are quite aware of the procurement of materials in all JP projects :-)
    May be through your industry trade....
    CommentQuote
  • Flooring - only woodwork is left till end, all tiles and marble done beforehand. Wooden floors are purchased and kept in store

Sanitary fittings are mostly installed including hidden cisterns etc. They have been purchased and kept in jp stores since years

Kitchen cabinets have mostly been installed previously but modular kitchen people keep doing rectifications and final finishing

ACs are installed now. Most again have been in the stores since years

false ceilings again most except bathroom are already done (only tiles and channels are installed now in the wash room as ceilings)

Paint and Pop major work done. Second coat paint applied last and Polish

Woodwork is only almirahs and kitchen. Kitchen I mentioned and all almirahs are china made bulk ordered

No lights and fixtures are provided

I can click any number of flats in Kalypso today/ tomorrow which are offered for possession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    Hi dineshsays; sir,

Could you please provide some information for "Kensington boulevard" project? No one is talking about this project. Even no one talking for this project on Facebook and yahoo forum.

No work is running from last 2 year on this project.

I visited the site yesterday, the work is extremely slow, again the labour is mostly in towers getting constructed by BL Goyal only and few in towers constructed by Comet.
    Ahulwalia has stopped working as of now in about 7-9 towers, the labour said... Ahulwalia work could be given to other contractor...

The only positive I see was parking work was going on...

Unless the funds would flow in, the work will not be picked up....
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai,

I am very happy to see the pictures of Kalypso court and frankly I think it is a good time to enter. I also reviewed the 4 BHK at Kalypso court but i did not really like the layout as the nose units are the 3 BHK and the 4 is a wing unit. ( Talking about tower 14,15,16). the views in the 3 BHK I felt were far superior.

Would you recommend considering the Imperial for the 4 BHK?? I have a couple of other units in WT but they are really delayed and I think it is time to make a move and buy into a good unit at these prices.

Will look forward to your comments.

thanks in advance.

best regards,
    Vaibhav.
    CommentQuote
  • Please see 4 bhk kalypso (noseless wing) in T3 and T4

Best apartments

Imperial has slightly lower frontage to GC as it is shared between 4 large units

See what I am saying first please
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you dineshsays; Bhai!!!

I will talk to my broker and ask him to find inventory in your recommended towers.
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays;

A quick question, please...is'nt the view of greens longer from Towers 14,15 and 16 as compared to Towers 3 and 4?
    CommentQuote