Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
    If they sold 20k cr and if debt on those assets was 10k then they get only 10k in hand to further reduce d debt

    So its not 30k reduction
    but the debt on outstanding assets was part of the overall debt.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
      or do we believe that the banks and financial institutes giving money to Jaypee and to buyers as loan on Jaypee projects are not seeing the assets Vs debt for JP group
      They are not seeing it? Could u clarify

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        but the debt on outstanding assets was part of the overall debt.
        But 5400 cr is d total deal amount. X amount of debt and 5400-X amt wht jp will get

        So if 20000 cr asset is sold and Y is total debt on it and jp will get 20000-Y cr.

        Where is d confusion

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          And total debt jp can reduce s 20000 cr only and not 30000 cr what abhinav was mentioning

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
            But 5400 cr is d total deal amount. X amount of debt and 5400-X amt wht jp will get

            So if 20000 cr asset is sold and Y is total debt on it and jp will get 20000-Y cr.

            Where is d confusion
            Dost debt on asset is PART of overall debt.

            So if debt on Asset A = 10000 Cr

            Then that debt is PART of JPA overall debt

            If that asset is sold at 10000 Cr then simply the asset is off the books AND 10000 Cr of debt is wiped off JPs books. Yes they will not get further 10000 Cr to wipe out further debt

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Yes Abhinav is doubling things...it will be 20k Cr total which is reduced. Even less if some of this is used for paying interest

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Ya

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Yes Abhinav is doubling things...it will be 20k Cr total which is reduced. Even less if some of this is used for paying interest
                  I am no expert, but the last sentence of the times of india article that you quoted suggested so.
                  Please read that and explain what it means, to me it suggested otherwise, I could be wrong.
                  It said "including debt".
                  Thanks
                  "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    I was in Jaypee Greens Greater Noida today and met a old acquaintance in Jaypee, who happened to hold a high position there.

                    According to him......JAYPEE GROUP IS ABOUT TO SPLIT......GAUR SENIOR HAS AGREED TO IT.....AND THE IDEA IS TO BRING DOWN DEBT TO "TOLERABLE LIMITS" AND THEN SPLIT


                    I Am merely sharing what I was told....Its not first hand info....but came from a High ranking official in Jaypee ....If this will happen soon or not....if this is positive or negative ...time will tell

                    But i had heard rumours before but today they got endorsed by someone who works for them at a high position

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                      I was in Jaypee Greens Greater Noida today and met a old acquaintance in Jaypee, who happened to hold a high position there.

                      According to him......JAYPEE GROUP IS ABOUT TO SPLIT......GAUR SENIOR HAS AGREED TO IT.....AND THE IDEA IS TO BRING DOWN DEBT TO "TOLERABLE LIMITS" AND THEN SPLIT


                      I Am merely sharing what I was told....Its not first hand info....but came from a High ranking official in Jaypee ....If this will happen soon or not....if this is positive or negative ...time will tell

                      But i had heard rumours before but today they got endorsed by someone who works for them at a high position
                      Zohaib bhai, every company (infra, power, cement etc)promoted by jp gaud and family work independently. So you mean further split? If yes, plz explain how.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X