What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee Greens, Wishtown, Noida

Is it me only or others too find that pkgandhi and kaka is same person.

If true, thats hilarious. Hahahahah
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Seniors/ Future Neighbours,

Need your Expert advice which might be of great help to the fellow buyers of JP Wishtown.

We've home Loan on 1 Unit in Kosmos & the other unit is in my Mother-in-Law's name with no Loan.
    If JP goes bust, is there any chance that we loose our entire investment ?
    For Home Loan Cases ?
    For Cash cases ?

Regards
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Arey bhai ladai na karo , flat jaypee se kaise liya jaye hum sabka vo purpose hai
    CommentQuote
  • Have got OOP letter for my flat in pavilion heights-1. But went to check that flat all fixtures are pending. Understand that jaypee will do fixtures and finishing only after payment is done. Am I right? Anyone could please share the process who have gone through it....dineshji I understand you have gone through all recently
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Have got OOP letter for my flat in pavilion heights-1. But went to check that flat all fixtures are pending. Understand that jaypee will do fixtures and finishing only after payment is done. Am I right? Anyone could please share the process who have gone through it....dineshji I understand you have gone through all recently

congrats, now u are on the last stair.
    such a wonderful project,
    it is golf facing / ridge facing?
    JAI MATA DI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    congrats, now u are on the last stair.

such a wonderful project,

it is golf facing / ridge facing?

JAI MATA DI

Thanks a lot. Can someone share the next steps like who has gone thru it and sort of timeline we can expect on it
    CommentQuote
  • Quest2012; bro congrats - I have listed all next steps in detail but I don't have reference to the exact post.

If you could go back about 10-15 pages I have detailed out each and every step.

I have gone through the entire process now including getting the flat finished and handed over and getting the registry done in parallel and can surely help if anything is not clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Quest2012; bro congrats - I have listed all next steps in detail but I don't have reference to the exact post.

If you could go back about 10-15 pages I have detailed out each and every step.

I have gone through the entire process now including getting the flat finished and handed over and getting the registry done in parallel and can surely help if anything is not clear.

Dinesh bhai do you find any shops nearby for daily needs ? I am thinking to shift to wishtown on rent and later shift in my own flat after possession
    CommentQuote
  • Sir please don't shift there, you will be kicked out from lenders in few months as they have a first and exclusive charge...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkbokaro
    Dinesh bhai do you find any shops nearby for daily needs ? I am thinking to shift to wishtown on rent and later shift in my own flat after possession

Yes - groceries shops are there, and a medical shop. 5-6 other shops are opening soon it seems.

All domestic help is easily available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkbokaro

Things are slow as you expect in a new society, esp when it is one of the laggards already. But better than a year back. And as Dinesh said 3 shops running in Arcade of 9 shops. Another cluster of 8-10 shops has come up in PH-4 as well... Broadband, IGL etc working in many PC and PH towers.

So to say it will be a bit difficult but not impossible.. I will move in PH2 June end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Sir please don't shift there, you will be kicked out from lenders in few months as they have a first and exclusive charge...

What about builders who have taken in EMI scheme and not paying up??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    Things are slow as you expect in a new society, esp when it is one of the laggards already. But better than a year back. And as Dinesh said 3 shops running in Arcade of 9 shops. Another cluster of 8-10 shops has come up in PH-4 as well... Broadband, IGL etc working in many PC and PH towers.

So to say it will be a bit difficult but not impossible.. I will move in PH2 June end.

Thanks
    I will do survey myself
    CommentQuote
  • We all should go and meet modi to stop this fraud by builder like jaypee..............

After all modi work is to stop all these gunda gardi by builders.

We all should write on modi twitter account and also write complaint in PMO office.
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.jaypeegreens.com/ is down or is it just me?
    CommentQuote