What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    http://www.jaypeegreens.com/ is down or is it just me?

It is down.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon
    It is down.

Arey website bhi bench diya kya?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkbokaro
    Arey website bhi bench diya kya?

Seems like it :(

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjaon

web server up hai. sayad initialization mein problem hai

Pinging www.jaypeegreens.com with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 118.67.250.233: bytes=32 time=386ms TTL=113
    Reply from 118.67.250.233: bytes=32 time=404ms TTL=113
    Reply from 118.67.250.233: bytes=32 time=388ms TTL=113
    Reply from 118.67.250.233: bytes=32 time=386ms TTL=113

Ping statistics for 118.67.250.233:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 386ms, Maximum = 404ms, Average = 391ms

=======================

Line 47: // display two latest news on the home page
    Line 48: string strSql = *"select top 3 * from tbl_Media_news where active='y' and deleted='n' and isLatestNews='yes' order by newsdate desc";
    Line 49: DataTable objDatatable = SqlHelper.ExecuteDataset(strConnectionString,CommandType.Text,strSql).Tables;
    Line 50: strLatestNewsData+="
    ";
    Line 51: strLatestNewsData+="
      ";;
      ";
        ";;
        ";
          ";
      CommentQuote
  • website bhi gayab just like labour is gayab from site
    CommentQuote
  • Just visit GC WT tun bhee gayab ho jaoo gee. At least JP has asset which are having worth and its sellable to come out from crises.
    CommentQuote
  • Speaking of Jaypee agents,BOP owned flats in JP are being auctioned by Magma finance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    Speaking of Jaypee agents,BOP owned flats in JP are being auctioned by Magma finance.

Kitne mein? Kiss rate per de rahe hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • When Was labour an issue for Jaypee?

We'll complete the projects in 2 years, assures Jaypee Group
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S93KHaupJQ
    CommentQuote
  • Never :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh sir, what would be the estimate funds that could be required for completing Wishtown town from the current state ?
    CommentQuote
  • Aur bade geniuses hain forum mein - I saw you raise this question before - let's see if you get an answer - else I will answer. If you are in a rush to know - I can PM you in a day or two
    CommentQuote
  • No rush sir, I can wait for Senior members to answer... This thought came to my mind today which seems to be missed and not discussed anywhere in the forums... Also it would be interesting to see a comparison of average balance amount of 30000+ flats which JP is yet to collect vis-a-vis the funds required to complete the project. Not sure, if the numbers would make sense, but worth it a try to understand the current situation (gap of funds)...
    CommentQuote
  • Also, any idea what Jaypee can do with the office area (B1, B2, B3 and other blocks), other than the Nirman Sadan where currently administrative staff, CRC staff sits, it's more of temporary huts like offices which might be demolished later ...it looks like an area as larger as Nirman Sadan...
    CommentQuote