Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
    augsta homes part which is ready have come up nicely- check it out
    Augusta Homes, one of the most premium projects of WT has MS Railings...unbelievable

I mean seriously...are we looking at the elevation of a super-premium project here...just look at the quality of windows/panes...sub-standard would be an under-statement...
    Last edited December 25 2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Hmm

But ye to baccha bhi bata de jp ko ki thoda maal laga do kalypso n imperial me. Itna bana hi diya hai to deliver kar do.
      They will earn more if they do so eventually.

Unitech 94 is in deep mess. Its in a way good opportunity for jp GC side to prosper even more.

Just matter of time. Its a rare property in noida delhi and gurgaon as well.

But product deliver kiye bina kuch nahi hone waala

Comment

Originally posted by rajatjain View Post
        Augusta Homes, one of the most premium projects of WT has MS Railings...unbelievable

I mean seriously...are we looking at the elevation of a super-premium project here...just look at the quality of windows/panes...sub-standard would be an under-statement...
        Yes u r rite

It shd b of high class toughened glass .

Residents may do it themselves. ..

Comment

Originally posted by rajatjain View Post

I do agree with rajat. Specification clearly says upvc, but jaypee gives aluminium window. Poor grade builder like amrapali,supertech are giving upvc window. Someone was saying amrapali in sec 107 project providing glass railing. Buyer of each project shuld approach jaypee to change the window.

Comment

I thought it was UPVC window in Augusta and I remember Italian marble etc.....u sure it was Aluminium

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                They are not seeing it? Could u clarify
                Well Mate, you have clarified a lot time to time for Jaypee assets. Surely wishtown itself is a big assets, matter of capitalising it remains from Jaypee side, by delivering some ongoing projects
                Jaypee wish town land is the most legal hasles free land within Noida, except Okhla brid sanctuary Vs OC issue, due to which almost all projects are effected till sector 137.
                To add point of view of loan ease from banks to buyer, I mean to compare with projects/ builders wherein though the buyer loans are approved, but banks are hesitant to disburse amount time to time. Many buyers faced such concern while for Amrapali and Unitech projects, wherein from time to time, banks stopped disbursal due builder liabilities to bank/ Noida authority. Have not yet heard any such issue in Jaypee projects
                Last edited December 26 2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Gotcha

Comment

augsta homes part which is ready have come up nicely- check it out
                    Again Yellow and white..I think they have planned to colour wishtown with white/yellow..

Comment

picture 3- sai temple work is going on , 25 + workers
                      I will must visit once ready..but who will maintain this temple??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X