What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Also, any idea what Jaypee can do with the office area (B1, B2, B3 and other blocks), other than the Nirman Sadan where currently administrative staff, CRC staff sits, it's more of temporary huts like offices which might be demolished later ...it looks like an area as larger as Nirman Sadan...

They would have planned to shift to Nirman Sadan but now that gone... I guess the administrative staff need to sit somewhere unless they sell this land also and shift to Greater Noida or Sports City.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deser7rose
    They would have planned to shift to Nirman Sadan but now that gone... I guess the administrative staff need to sit somewhere unless they sell this land also and shift to Greater Noida or Sports City.

How will day to day maintenance of such a massive township be managed if all the staff is going to be in another city ?
    CommentQuote
  • By the way, what is occupancy of JP Wishtown now, since ( according to some veteran members) 7000 units have been delivered by March ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    By the way, what is occupancy of JP Wishtown now, since ( according to some veteran members) 7000 units have been delivered by March ?

By the way, as per you how many families can shift in 2-3 months time frame.... Can all 7000 or even 5000 families can do ??? Have you seen this happening anywhere???
    CommentQuote
    By the way, as per you how many families can shift in 2-3 months time frame.... Can all 7000 or even 5000 families can do ??? Have you seen this happening anywhere???

Mr kp1plotbuy,
    I am not an urban planning expert, but based on common sense, since the 7000 families, in theory, will be making their decisions independent of each other and it is optimal for each of them to move in as soon as possible to avoid loss of rent, there should be nothing preventing them from moving in on the same day, if the units have really been delivered in a move-in condition, as claimed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    How will day to day maintenance of such a massive township be managed if all the staff is going to be in another city ?

There is a difference between the administrative staff (handling transfers, sales, registry's, other work) and mantainence staff.... A polymath must know this
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Good that delays are getting started to be reported /highlighted by Media... was very much necessary...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Sare expert bhai log ghar milega ya nahi? Kripya ye batao
    CommentQuote
  • where is the proof that 7000 flats have been delivered? just rumours and hearsay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    where is the proof that 7000 flats have been delivered? just rumours and hearsay.

Mr youngmoney, please let everyone aware, as per you how many actual flats have been delivered?
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
    Mr youngmoney, please let everyone aware, as per you how many actual flats have been delivered?

I don't know that is why I am asking. I have not seen any media reports or company brief about 7000 flats being delivered. Only rumours.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    I don't know that is why I am asking. I have not seen any media reports or company brief about 7000 flats being delivered. Only rumours.

Mr youngmoney, according to link of interview of senior JP executive, posted by Mr imperialnoid a few hours ago, only about 1000 people have actually gotten registry done ( despite the mad rush to do so because of the hike in rates). That should tell you everything you need to know, unless you think some members in this forum are better informed than JP executives.
    CommentQuote