What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Mr youngmoney, according to link of interview of senior JP executive, posted by Mr imperialnoid a few hours ago, only about 1000 people have actually gotten registry done ( despite the mad rush to do so because of the hike in rates). That should tell you everything you need to know, unless you think some members in this forum are better informed than JP executives.

1000 flats with registry done, is a good number to start with...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Are the other 6000 idiots that they are waiting for registry rates to go up ?

They are independent buyers..they might have already filed or may file in next 5-7 days before the rate hike...
    CommentQuote
  • The 7000 flats were indeed delivered. I saw them on TOI and HT cover page.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    The 7000 flats were indeed delivered. I saw them on TOI and HT cover page.

can you please provide a link to the article? Or do you remember what the headline was?
    I searched google news but couldn't find anything.
    CommentQuote
  • That was in jest , but see attached list of projects that have received OC upto 10th March. It shows that about 5000 JP properties got the OC. Hope this helps.

CommentQuote
  • Manoj - why has my post been deleted - all I am saying is if anyone has a doubt as to the number of flats delivered may please visit Wishtown - if not please hold your propensity to push keys in your quest for bashing and rumour mongering.

I don't know what was wrong in this??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Manoj - why has my post been deleted - all I am saying is if anyone has a doubt may please visit Wishtown - if not please hold your propensity to push keys in their quest for bashing and rumour mongering.

I don't know what was wrong in this??

Please use appropriate language . Nobody needs to be on the verge of being abusive for stressing his point .

Also, its not that only your posts r getting deleted . Control yourself or i have clear instructions to rein in offenders in this & associated threads .
    CommentQuote
  • Right - will also request you to please note all kinds of rumour mongering that has been going on in this thread.

How is that acceptable to you while normal verbiage is not.

Please re-quote my post and point out where I was abusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Right - will also request you to please note all kinds of rumour mongering that has been going on in this thread.

How is that acceptable to you while normal verbiage is not.

Please re-quote my post and point out where I was abusive.

Not interested in getting into Quoting and discussing the actual and the hidden meanings in posts .

Watch your tone or face the consequences .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    can you please provide a link to the article? Or do you remember what the headline was?
    I searched google news but couldn't find anything.

This is a mock up of the article Jaypee was planning to publish. I was indeed sitting with the head of marketing - who believe it or not - was helping me with my registry.

Again if you don't believe this - it is all hands on deck - every department is trying to expedite the registry process.

GO AND VISIT - and then report back if you see any different.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=75145
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • it is a sad state of affairs if a company thinks that by delivering a couple thousand flats out of forty thousand, it deserves to beat its chest on the front page of national newspapers.
    CommentQuote
    it is a sad state of affairs if a company thinks that by delivering a couple thousand flats out of forty thousand, it deserves to beat its chest on the front page of national newspapers.

I am happy to see you now reporting atleast a couple of thousand flats delivered as opposed to what you wrote "Zero" in the evening...
    CommentQuote
  • 100% agree with you, Dinesh!

Some of the posts have been very dangerous and amount to propaganda (whether intentional or resulting from intellectual incapacity), and are likely to cause direct harm to people who don't necessarily have the big picture or first hand experience of ground realities.

And by your balanced analysis you have added a lot of value. No one has perfect foresight, but countering propaganda is a great service!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    I am happy to see you now reporting atleast a couple of thousand flats delivered as opposed to what you wrote "Zero" in the evening...

Yes, fellow member Jollygood posted a document which shows that OC was given to around 5000 flats. The document has questionable authenticity, but I would like to assume that it is genuine until proven otherwise.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, fellow member Jollygood posted a document which shows that OC was given to around 5000 flats. The document has questionable authenticity, but I would like to assume that it is genuine until proven otherwise.

Just out of curiosity, are you also a international resident , "Zero" was a very preposterous answer...
    CommentQuote