What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I got a little carried away at the time. I did edit it, did I not? :)
    CommentQuote
  • no doubt there has been rumor mongering going on but its all a fact some senior members are acting as Jaypee spokesperson and ready to get into argument with any one who has counter view point , this is an open forum and every one should be allowed to express his/her opinion freely given its not abusive and personal
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the Jaypee Greens site day before - mainly golf facing units in Kalypso (and some in Imperial/Pavilion).

Quick Positives:
    - Security is super tight - guards are basically a$$holes. Our agent had to go thru multiple layers of bureaucracy to get inside Kalpyso tower where 6 families have moved in. The flat number was wrongly mentioned by Jaypee fellows on the entry pass, the guards refused entry and summoned the issuers (Jaypee Sales/Marketing) again from the office. Jaypee fellows showed up in their vehicle to let us in and apologised to security.
    - Pavilion Court seems to be fully occupied - but I also think they are/were end users who don't want to straddle emi+rent.
    - Green areas are superbly maintained even when the marketing/sales office has no ACs running
    - Near possession golf facing units don't really get affected by the ongoing (or lack of) construction.
    - Size and layouts and facing of multiple 3650 units I saw are fantastic, except only one balcony in most of the units.

Underwhelming:
    - Approach from Delhi with their underpasses/wrong side driving, dumb twits and traffic in around Mahamaya.
    - The specs in Golf facing properties are fairly sub-par - prepare to spend 300-400/sq ft bare minimum - upto even 1000/sq ft
    - The wood frame on bathroom mirrors, kitchen wall tiles, floors are strictly average. A mismatch.
    - OCD gets triggered with the finishing - I am no architect/decorator
    - Lifts are fast enough, lift lobbies wide. I did not like the main tower lift lobby approach though.
    - Leakages could already be seen in Kalypso, fixable - but as I specifically know from a DLF apartment, addressal is tough.
    - Plots owners brace up - the concrete jungle around you is not going to get a coat of paint for the next many-many-many years
    - I do not see the township shaping up in anyway - only a few completed towers/parts of projects dotting the township
    - Eventually the society is made up of people, and I don't see lots of people
    - Extreme corner cutting - flats that have been finished versus the flats that will be finished - tile quality/size, fitting qualities, even tile installation.
    - Air conditioners, WCs, Basins are from 2006.
    - Window sills/frames are not really water tight to say the least
    - Could be one off, but tower 3 floor 4+5 were flooded because of some pipe burst.

Questions:
    - What external finish is expected? Are layers of paints that will be painted? External walls look EWS currently!
    - I fully expect Jaypee to not deliver a club - how does that impact possession? A decade delay is what DLF pulls, then pulls the club out of the plan.
    - Only one chemist shop open, broadband seems to be running - markets are really far, whats the plan on this?
    - I am no financial engineer either, but how will Jaypee ever complete the township? 95% has been taken for many towers and they need 40% money to complete (finishing!)?

Unfortunately for a golf enthusiast and appreciator of unhindered green views, Jaypee Golf Facing and M3M Golf Estate (gurgaon) are the only properties available that still under 10k/sq ft (except Sun/Moon/etc Court in Greater Noida).

I may still recommend Kalypso/Imperial for the long term high risk. Put money on the table, and owners shall part with their flats - zero buyers in a buyer's market. I don't expect Aralia/Magnolia (because this is Noida), but Kalypso/Imperial can be an oasis in all of Noida. For now I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a mirage.
    CommentQuote
  • Modi should take very strict action against Jaypee.

Jaypee had taken 95% money from all buyers for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" Project. Where is the money gone?????
    Why he is not using already taken money for construction????? where he is using this money??????????

why modi is not putting jaypee in jail??????????

There is no construction running for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" PROJECT from last 2 to 3 years.

Where is the money gone???????????????????????????

KENSINGTON BOULEVARD PROJECT WAS LAUNCHED IN MAY 2010 and now 6 years completed and we don't know when construction will resume and when this project will completed?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    Yes, fellow member Jollygood posted a document which shows that OC was given to around 5000 flats. The document has questionable authenticity, but I would like to assume that it is genuine until proven otherwise.

Why questionable, this is from authority website.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    Modi should take very strict action against Jaypee.

Jaypee had taken 95% money from all buyers for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" Project. Where is the money gone?????
    Why he is not using already taken money for construction????? where he is using this money??????????

why modi is not putting jaypee in jail??????????

There is no construction running for "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" PROJECT from last 2 to 3 years.

Where is the money gone???????????????????????????

KENSINGTON BOULEVARD PROJECT WAS LAUNCHED IN MAY 2010 and now 6 years completed and we don't know when construction will resume and when this project will completed?

Kaka ji...Why Modi is not taking action... His pockets are full

एक साल में 44 फीसदी बढ़ी बीजेपी की कमाई, 50 फीसदी पैसा कहां से आया पता नहीं

देश की पांच राष्ट्रीय पार्टियों की कमाई एक साल में 39 फीसदी बढ़कर 1275.78 करोड़ रुपये हो गई है. इन पार्टियों में बीजेपी, सीपीआई, सीपीएम, बीएसपी और एनसीपी शामिल हैं. सभी पार्टियों में कमाई के मामले में बीजेपी सबसे ऊपर है.

एसोसिएशन ऑफ डेमोक्रेटिक रिफॉर्म्स (एडीआर) की रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक, कमाई के मामले में बीजेपी राष्ट्रीय दलों में शीर्ष पर है. चुनाव आयोग के 19 नवंबर 2014 के नोटिफिकेशन के अनुसार, सभी राजनीतिक दलों के लिए अपनी आडिट रिपोर्ट का ब्यौरा देना जरूरी है. सभी पार्टियों को अपने खातों की वार्षिक ऑडिट रिपोर्ट देने की अंतिम तिथि 30 नवंबर 2015 थी. जबकि कांग्रेस ने चुनाव आयोग को साल 2014-15 की वित्तीय ऑडिट रिपोर्ट नहीं दी है.

कमाई के मामले में बीजेपी सबसे आगे
    रिपोर्ट में कहा गया है कि राष्ट्रीय पार्टियों की आय वित्तीय वर्ष 2013-14 में 920 करोड़ रुपये थी जो 2014-15 में बढ़कर 1275.78 करोड़ रुपये हो गई. यह बढ़ोतरी 39 फीसदी है. राजनीतिक पार्टियों को दान, कूपनों की बिक्री और अंशदान आदि के जरिए पैसा मिलता है. राष्ट्रीय दलों में बीजेपी को वर्ष 2014-15 के दौरान सर्वाधिक 970.43 करोड़ की आय हुई. यह उसकी कुल आय का 76.06 फीसदी है. वर्ष 2013-14 से 2014-15 के दौरान बीजेपी की आय में 44 फीसदी या कहें तो 296.62 करोड़ की बढ़ोतरी हुई. जबकि बीएसपी की आय 67.31 फीसदी या 45.04 करोड़ बढ़ी है.

Read More at :
    http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/income-of-5-national-parties-of-india-rises-by-39-percent-to-rs-1275-cr-in-one-year-shows-adr-report-1-864893.html
    CommentQuote

• We should not give vote to BJP if MODI will not take any strict action against Jaypee...

Modi should resign immediately if he is not capable to resolve.........

If he really want to maintain and earn people respect than he should call Jaypee in his office immediately and bring some resolution to public............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Kaka ji...Why Modi is not taking action... His pockets are full

एक साल में 44 फीसदी बढ़ी बीजेपी की कमाई, 50 फीसदी पैसा कहां से आया पता नहीं

देश की पांच राष्ट्रीय पार्टियों की कमाई एक साल में 39 फीसदी बढ़कर 1275.78 करोड़ रुपये हो गई है. इन पार्टियों में बीजेपी, सीपीआई, सीपीएम, बीएसपी और एनसीपी शामिल हैं. सभी पार्टियों में कमाई के मामले में बीजेपी सबसे ऊपर है.

एसोसिएशन ऑफ डेमोक्रेटिक रिफॉर्म्स (एडीआर) की रिपोर्ट के मुताबिक, कमाई के मामले में बीजेपी राष्ट्रीय दलों में शीर्ष पर है. चुनाव आयोग के 19 नवंबर 2014 के नोटिफिकेशन के अनुसार, सभी राजनीतिक दलों के लिए अपनी आडिट रिपोर्ट का ब्यौरा देना जरूरी है. सभी पार्टियों को अपने खातों की वार्षिक ऑडिट रिपोर्ट देने की अंतिम तिथि 30 नवंबर 2015 थी. जबकि कांग्रेस ने चुनाव आयोग को साल 2014-15 की वित्तीय ऑडिट रिपोर्ट नहीं दी है.

कमाई के मामले में बीजेपी सबसे आगे
    रिपोर्ट में कहा गया है कि राष्ट्रीय पार्टियों की आय वित्तीय वर्ष 2013-14 में 920 करोड़ रुपये थी जो 2014-15 में बढ़कर 1275.78 करोड़ रुपये हो गई. यह बढ़ोतरी 39 फीसदी है. राजनीतिक पार्टियों को दान, कूपनों की बिक्री और अंशदान आदि के जरिए पैसा मिलता है. राष्ट्रीय दलों में बीजेपी को वर्ष 2014-15 के दौरान सर्वाधिक 970.43 करोड़ की आय हुई. यह उसकी कुल आय का 76.06 फीसदी है. वर्ष 2013-14 से 2014-15 के दौरान बीजेपी की आय में 44 फीसदी या कहें तो 296.62 करोड़ की बढ़ोतरी हुई. जबकि बीएसपी की आय 67.31 फीसदी या 45.04 करोड़ बढ़ी है.

Read More at :
    income of 5 national parties of india rises by 39 percent to rs 1275 cr in one year shows adr report:

you want to say jaypee given "KENSINGTON BOULEVARD" money to MODI and for that reson MODI is not taking any action after such a big open fraud?????????????????
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• This is unrelated to Jaypee, but I think something is up with Rajan. His stance on NPAs and interest rates has taken a complete U-turn in the past month or so. Did he get bullied or bought?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    This is unrelated to Jaypee, but I think something is up with Rajan. His stance on NPAs and interest rates has taken a complete U-turn in the past month or so. Did he get bullied or bought?

Un-related to Jaypee ?? Is my English substandard or yours is cogent... Or bashing has superceded everything ...

In a late evening communication on Wednesday, RBI told banks individually that they don't have to provide in the March quarter for outstanding loans to 20 firms, including Jaiprakash Associates and Coastal Energen, out of the 150 it had listed in December. The decision was prompted partly by the steps taken by companies to cut debt.
    CommentQuote
  • bro...i meant that my comment about Rajan was unrelated to Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kp1plotbuy
    Un-related to Jaypee ?? Is my English substandard or yours is cogent... Or bashing has superceded everything ...

In a late evening communication on Wednesday, RBI told banks individually that they don't have to provide in the March quarter for outstanding loans to 20 firms, including Jaiprakash Associates and Coastal Energen, out of the 150 it had listed in December. The decision was prompted partly by the steps taken by companies to cut debt.

Bro,

Its no surprise that Rajan and RBI have toned down their stance against Defaulters and NPA significantly. Whereas JP managed to sell its Cement Business, there isn't much progress otherwise. Banks seizing land Banks of JP is by no means amount to steps taken by JP to reduce debt.

JP has already defaulted on loans to multiple Banks as well as Bond holders. There are no good reasons to extend more loans to JP.

Rajan is doing things precisely which he was against some months ago.

In simple words, extending more and more loans to past defaulters is LOOT of Public money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Bro,

Its no surprise that Rajan and RBI have toned down their stance against Defaulters and NPA significantly. Whereas JP managed to sell its Cement Business, there isn't much progress otherwise. Banks seizing land Banks of JP is by no means amount to steps taken by JP to reduce debt.

JP has already defaulted on loans to multiple Banks as well as Bond holders. There are no good reasons to extend more loans to JP.

Rajan is doing things precisely which he was against some months ago.

In simple words, extending more and more loans to past defaulters is LOOT of Public money.

Extending loans to Jaypee will be disastrous... RBI and banks current state hi manage kar lein bahut hai...

It would be good for all, if Jaypee keeps on selling /takeovers happen as early as possible... Finally, Wishtown kab bikega... could be in the process..
    CommentQuote