What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • To all those who have been waiting for JP to deliver:

If you really feel the pain, write on to our PM's wall that "WE NEED HELP" so our voice can be heard

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/707930114743361537
    CommentQuote
  • I have been watching the uproar against various builders on aajtak and ABP news, I would like to share a very interesting observation:

I saw HDIL customers(Mumbai customers) and get to see their woes and the media showed their unfinished projects, the price paid for this project of HDIL in on par with Amrapali type builders in Noida and later when I look at the HDIL project I felt it was more premium than Kalpyso court type projects in noida.

PS: I was amazed to compare the density of projects in Noida Vs density of projects in Mumbai, and that's the major reason why Noida market is headed for the ultimate crash, a crash unseen in the indian real estate market and frankly BPTP projects of gurgaon(seen unfinished projects), they are also orders of magnitude less dense than the various noida projects.

2) so in other words medium class people of Mumbai having paid an amount equal to what customers have paid for an apartment in amrapali platinum type projects in noida will be getting an apartment more premium than kalypso type projects and kalypso type projects are owned by upper middle class here or even 1 level up higher, so it clearly suggests the cheating done by noida builders is orders of magnitude more than the south builders, specially on density.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not believe there is any project in Mumbai forget outskirts but even in Thane , Panvel even that is lower than 6000 psf. The loading in Mumbai is close to 50%. Pls check again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    I have been watching the uproar against various builders on aajtak and ABP news, I would like to share a very interesting observation:

I saw HDIL customers(Mumbai customers) and get to see their woes and the media showed their unfinished projects, the price paid for this project of HDIL in on par with Amrapali type builders in Noida and later when I look at the HDIL project I felt it was more premium than Kalpyso court type projects in noida.

PS: I was amazed to compare the density of projects in Noida Vs density of projects in Mumbai, and that's the major reason why Noida market is headed for the ultimate crash, a crash unseen in the indian real estate market and frankly BPTP projects of gurgaon(seen unfinished projects), they are also orders of magnitude less dense than the various noida projects.

2) so in other words medium class people of Mumbai having paid an amount equal to what customers have paid for an apartment in amrapali platinum type projects in noida will be getting an apartment more premium than kalypso type projects and kalypso type projects are owned by upper middle class here or even 1 level up higher, so it clearly suggests the cheating done by noida builders is orders of magnitude more than the south builders, specially on density.

Pls advise which specific HDIL projects you are talking about sold at 4000 PSF and more premium than Kalypso. I would be interested in knowing.

Pls advise which specific HDIL projects you are talking about sold at 4000 PSF and more premium than Kalypso. I would be interested in knowing.

CommentQuote
  • Mods what is meant by Senior member. Just saw that adage against my name.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Mods what is meant by Senior member. Just saw that adage against my name.

500 + Posts > Senior member .

1000+ Posts > Veteran Member .
    CommentQuote
  • jollygood; : Mate, I am sure about price/ sq feet and density, I havent followed the project at all, I dont even follow gurgaon RE let alone mumbai, so when you say that there is 50% loading I don't think that's the case, we are talking about residential projects and not commercial, I don't want to debate on something more on this since I will not be investing my time on something where I will never be buying anything and I am amazed to know that you know all the projects in mumbai.
    Poddarvaib; : Please follow the program's shown in the last 2 days either on abp news ot aajtak to know more about HDIL's projects that I am talking about, see BPTP's projects also and compare them with Noida projects in terms of density, and I would not even take HDIL projects case, I will compare Mayur vihar MIG flats with kalypso's, Just compare the density between the 2 and I went to my relatives apartment who has shifted recently, she has spent about 25 lacs in internal furnishing, when I was there I felt premium just based on the density, I don't take things by face value.

Cheers, when I was there I felt premium just based on the density, I don't take things by face value.

Cheers, when I was there I felt premium just based on the density, I don't take things by face value.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • @All: I gave advice long time back in kp plots thread that when you are buying any private builders property there would be a lot of unnecessary charges, unreasonable charges, a private builders property is only good when at least it gets delivered fast, I am still giving that advice for the benefit of people and it pains me when these moron builders who are actually nothing(no education, no sensibility, no knowledge and what not, you know what I am talking about), they just have some ridiculous political links else they are ntn but a dirt bag in real life, they are not even worth a penny:

Advice:
    1) buy authority plots, people should meet / collate here(dont trust any1 like that do your homework personally), pick any authority sector, lets say 5 guys collate here and they buy plots next to each other or very nearby and start constructing them for self use, you will see that great capital appreciation in no time, at the moment I see people handing over their money to a third person and that third person is killing your wealth rather making that money his wealth for insane gains(like a*prapali putting this money in I*L fixing, D*oni has been caught fixing and you could very well see 2 teams getting banned, they make insane money out of the collected money).

PS: the cheating is not confined to 1 level, I can pickup at least 4 - 5 levels of cheating

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • So I picked another catch in this RERA bill :

1) so yesterday I was watching the aajtak expose on builders and BJP spokesperson exclusively boasted about passing this bill, now here's the catch, he mentioned that it will take about 1 year to get it fully functional, so it will take time to form certain teams,institutions, levels, committee etc to form a streamlined structure for the functioning of this bill, so that means the builders will get this 1 additional year, they are already delayed by 5 years, add few more months to that 1 year(this is India :D), so clearly builders are going to get this extra mileage :D.

Cheers
    Rahul exclusively boasted about passing this bill, now here's the catch, he mentioned that it will take about 1 year to get it fully functional, so it will take time to form certain teams,institutions, levels, committee etc to form a streamlined structure for the functioning of this bill, so that means the builders will get this 1 additional year, they are already delayed by 5 years, add few more months to that 1 year(this is India :D), so clearly builders are going to get this extra mileage :D.

Cheers
    Rahul exclusively boasted about passing this bill, now here's the catch, he mentioned that it will take about 1 year to get it fully functional, so it will take time to form certain teams,institutions, levels, committee etc to form a streamlined structure for the functioning of this bill, so that means the builders will get this 1 additional year, they are already delayed by 5 years, add few more months to that 1 year(this is India :D), so clearly builders are going to get this extra mileage :D.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Off Topic/Political Discussions
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Before you say something is premium in NOIDA just check the premium projects/apartments in Bangalore (or even Chennai) for the same price. You will understand what premium is.

Rajan's quote is valid here also, in a land of blind, one eyed person is king.
    CommentQuote
  • rahk2012;

Average size of Mumbai apartment reduced by 31%

MUMBAI: The average size of a Mumbai apartment has shrunk by about 31% in the past five years, said a report by global property consultant Jones Lang LaSalle. But construction industry experts countered that the actual carpet area of a flat is much less now because many builders have drastically increased the super built up area in Mumbai.

Read more at
    Average size of Mumbai apartment reduced by 31% - Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    500 + Posts > Senior member .

1000+ Posts > Veteran Member .

Person who has ample time can write whatever termed to be Sr/Veteran..
    my PoV, no offense... Sounds crazy logic to me...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Person who has ample time can write whatever termed to be Sr/Veteran..
    my PoV, no offense... Sounds crazy logic to me...

We are working on new definitions/modifying this .
    CommentQuote
  • In Knightscourt meeting this month, Ajit Kumar communicated that JP don't have funds for the construction to complete, unless they sell Yamuna-Expressway and no one claim dues then only they will be able to restart the construction.

So in a nutshell, they are making fool of everyone. Will share the MoM for the same shortly.

Go Legal Guys... That's the only option along with protest in huge nos.
    CommentQuote