Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Are you saying there are 3 different courses here? With housing (plots and pebble beach) to separate them?

Comment

What are the things marked as bacons? Sorry confused...

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        Are you saying there are 3 different courses here? With housing (plots and pebble beach) to separate them?
        No - this I can guarantee - there are 2 courses here (actually more if you talk about chip and putt layouts in Kosmos and Krescent - however we can ignore these - they can be looked as bathtubs/plunge pools if the others are swimming pools )

The area bordered by Imperial/Kalypso to the left and Augusta/Kalisto is a 9 hole ALL Par 3 course. This is quite small and can be considered for warm-ups or short games

The other 2 areas (bordered by Kalisto in the north, Augusta in the bottom left, onto Knight Court/ Pebble beach, and the whole area to the right which extends upto Jaypee school) together forms the championship grade 18 hole course. This is when you want to play the full 18 holes

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          What are the things marked as bacons? Sorry confused...
          No there are only 2 golf courses as explained by Dinesh. First One comprising (Kalypso Bacon Strip - appx 19 acres ) and second comprising Pavillion + Pebble bacon strips (18 Holes - Appx 65 acres).

Jaypee maximised the construction area (appx 80%) and left 3 distinct, thin green golf strips resembling bacon strips ... they are erecting 20-40 floors towers on the boundary of these strips.

It would have been a better area/design to live if Jaypee left central area green with no construction with high-rises on the boundary only.

Unfortunately they will have high rises between these strips which will change aesthetics of whole place.

They have used Golf course for S&M purposes only.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
            No there are only 2 golf courses as explained by Dinesh. First One comprising (Kalypso Bacon Strip - appx 19 acres ) and second comprising Pavillion + Pebble bacon strips (18 Holes - Appx 65 acres).

Jaypee maximised the construction area (appx 80%) and left 3 distinct, thin green golf strips resembling bacon strips ... they are erecting 20-40 floors towers on the boundary of these strips.

It would have been a better area/design to live if Jaypee left central area green with no construction with high-rises on the boundary only.

Unfortunately they will have high rises between these strips which will change aesthetics of whole place.

They have used Golf course for S&M purposes only

Shaurya - I think we end up disagreeing a lot, and I feel this is not about my liking for Jaypee as much as you not researching fully and presenting the facts in an unbiased manner. I'm sure no one sees any issues with you putting Jaypee down, but do it for the right reasons and facts - not on your gut instincts or incomplete information. Obviously, I am no one to stop you to do as you please.

- 80% construction area my friend is a gross misrepresentation - I doubt the actual area which will be occupied by towers is more than 10% of the land in the GC area of WT. Just look at Google Earth and subtract areas that are occupied by towers and see the leftover space. 80% area is not occupied even by the densest society of Noida.

- Not all towers are this high (20-40) - only Imperial amongst currently launched towers in the periphery is > 30 stories. All of Pavilion is < 20, All GC plots are obviously low rise, Knight is 10 or 12, Augusta is 5 or 6, and so is Pebble, the Boomerang club is low rise, Kalisto is low rise, Kingswood is low rise, even the new towers launched yesterday (Krystal) are 13 stories high. Where are you coming from?

- Is the finding on land between the two green strips being set aside for construction a retrospective assessment - the land in the middle of the two strips forming the 18 hole course has been there since Jaypee launched the project. Did you not see the model when fixing your units?

BTW The area of the 18 hole course alone is 135 acres not 65 acres what you have mentioned

Golf Course Noida | Jaypee Greens Golf Course, Golf Apartments, Golf Resort in Noida

This is more than enough to create a championship grade golf course

The 18 hole course in Jaypee Greater Noida is INDIA's longest course (Google this) - so Jaypee understands this business. I have played there a number of times - its a pleasure always, and what I have seen in 128 promises something similar - infact here they have another 9 hole course. A similar 9+18 combination is only there in super select courses (Classic GC in Gurgaon and Delhi Golf Club)

This is NOT for S&M only and I spent considerable effort in trying to make you understand this in another thread. If you're still unconvinced then - lets stop this here and wait till 2013 end and find out ourselves
            Last edited June 20 2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Thats what I thought, your representation shows 3 independent 'streeps' from 3 different pigs ...And we know thats not how its planned or will eventually shape-up as !

What you are showing as 3 bacon strips are in effect one sausage and one large Croissant !!

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Shaurya - I think we end up disagreeing a lot, and I feel this is not about my liking for Jaypee as much as you not researching fully and presenting the facts in an unbiased manner. I'm sure no one sees any issues with you putting Jaypee down, but do it for the right reasons and facts - not on your gut instincts or incomplete information. Obviously, I am no one to stop you to do as you please.

Dinesh, We are here for open, transparent discussion !!! please do not doubt my facts/ research. I used google earth to measure the dimensions of Sector-128 layouts. I spent lot of time on it, as there is lot riding on this for me. You have been presenting your facts using google earth all along. I'm putting it forward transparently. Anyone can download google earth and measure the dimension themselves.

- 80% construction area my friend is a gross misrepresentation - I doubt the actual area which will be occupied by towers is more than 10% of the land in the GC area of WT. Just look at Google Earth and subtract areas that are occupied by towers and see the leftover space. 80% area is not occupied even by the densest society of Noida.

Calculations are attached - Please have a look at them. Appx 80% is non golf course. If builder can use super area to charge customers (Not Carpet Area) then we can include roads etc as part of the construction area

- Not all towers are this high (20-40) - only Imperial amongst currently launched towers in the periphery is > 30 stories. All of Pavilion is < 20, All GC plots are obviously low rise, Knight is 10 or 12, Augusta is 5 or 6, and so is Pebble, the Boomerang club is low rise, Kalisto is low rise, Kingswood is low rise, even the new towers launched yesterday (Krystal) are 13 stories high. Where are you coming from?

What about Boomerang and undeveloped areas in the middle of Golf course

- Is the finding on land between the two green strips being set aside for construction a retrospective assessment - the land in the middle of the two strips forming the 18 hole course has been there since Jaypee launched the project. Did you not see the model when fixing your units?

Unfortunately, You weren't there for the advice. I was led on the wrong path. But decision is taken. Its history.

BTW The area of the 18 hole course alone is 135 acres not 65 acres what you have mentioned

Its 84 acres with 20% variation - since these are rough estimates.

Golf Course Noida | Jaypee Greens Golf Course, Golf Apartments, Golf Resort in Noida

This is more than enough to create a championship grade golf course

The 18 hole course in Jaypee Greater Noida is INDIA's longest course (Google this) - so Jaypee understands this business. I have played there a number of times - its a pleasure always, and what I have seen in 128 promises something similar - infact here they have another 9 hole course. A similar 9+18 combination is only there in super select courses (Classic GC in Gurgaon and Delhi Golf Club)

This is NOT for S&M only and I spent considerable effort in trying to make you understand this in another thread. If you're still unconvinced then - lets stop this here and wait till 2013 end and find out ourselves
                Don't get me wrong - I still believe Jaypee is far better than DLF and Unitechs of the world. There is lot riding for them on this. They better not mess this up. Hoping for the best.

Comment

All the best to you, me and all other Jaypee end users and investors. Amen!!!

Comment

Please refer to these images for the points mentioned above.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Finally there could be movement on Yamuna Xpressway

The final call is always mine, Akhilesh Yadav says in interview with TOI - The Times of India

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X