What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :)

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Rahul bhai.. Is that India? Dont lie!!!!!!
    ;-))

My god.. Mr Gaur should take a bow..

Well Akash bhai, I just re gone through my pics again and just to gizz you up that these photographs hardly give the actual feel of the views so once you go there and have a look at the views in actual then you would be coming up with something more high :), I am glad you liked the pics :)

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed!!

Even i have seen JP greens G.N. It was amazing. These Pics are not doing the real justice... Sorry Rahul bhai... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai.. I have been to Crescent court.. Took my mother as well...
    Its like a dream come true..
    Mom thought our orchards would be like crescent court only...
    When i told her about the reality, she was heartbroken.. :-(
    CommentQuote
  • I think at 20 floors and higher, the difference b/w crescent court and orchards isnt that perceivable - both will have similar views if youre looking out of your window/balcony, unless of course, you intentionally look vertically down. Your long views should be comparable b/w both projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    I think at 20 floors and higher, the difference b/w crescent court and orchards isnt that perceivable - both will have similar views if youre looking out of your window/balcony, unless of course, you intentionally look vertically down. Your long views should be comparable b/w both projects.

Roving eye,

What did u decide about orchards?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Mate I was there in cresent court like 10 days back and saw the 3400 sf apartment on the 12th floor, to me the construction was very nice, the views were simply awesome(I never expected the views to be THAT good) and luckily I have clicked a few shots, if ppl really want to see the shots please let me know.

PS: on one side I saw the golf practice ring and on the other side it was the main 18 hole gc and just to avoid any confusion, I am talking about jaypee greens in greater noida(just behind the pari chowk)

Regards
    Rahul

Please do post the pics.

EDIT: The pics are already posted. Thanks a lot!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Bro - we will come up with some battle plan - don't worry.

I am assuming you are signing up :)

So we have 2

Come on folks - please help with this

Hi Dinesh - Sorry for coming late on this but you can count me in.

How do you want to take this forward because even if we try and get answers to some of the questions listed by you through some sources, it cannot be termed as reliable unless and until it's coming directly from Jaypee.

Here are couple of options that I can think of as of now:

1. It seems for WT flat owners there is a meeting that happens with Jaypee management time to time (not sure about the frequency though) and that's where this can be put in place for seeking clarifications.

2. May be send an email to Manoj Gaur (I have seen his email id getting displayed in JP office for feedback, etc.) and get clarifications. This may sound a naive idea but can work and hence no harm in giving it a try :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    Roving eye,

What did u decide about orchards?

Veeru Dada - I am supposed to meet with JP personnel by this weekend to get answers to my questions about water seepage and precautions being taken to ensure it does not happen. However, I am encouraged by some inputs here on this forum that suggest any future problems (related to seepage etc.) will be resolved by JP.
    CommentQuote
  • rovingbhai, do ask them if those precautions will be applicable to all properties of WT or only premium appts like orchards...
    CommentQuote
  • A thought just struck me...
    I visit the Gurgaon forums from time to time to get updates on what's happenin on the other side of NCR. I presume it's flooded with investors.
    There are various doomsday scenarios being played out in the forums there as there are no end-buyers.
    Of late i have been getting a lot of smses both from Gurgaon market especially Deway and from N.Extension builders. I believe it reflects the desperation and overleveraged builder/brokers/investors who are looking to exit.
    Talking about micro-markets, On the other hand, Noida forums seem to buzzing with people who are buying/researching/planning to buy/budgeting etc etc.
    What gives?
    CommentQuote
  • Good projects close to a populated area will always attract end users...
    N extn, D exy, New gurgaon, Y exy etc.. would always have mainly investors and will take a lot more time to populate/appreciate

I guess there are more end users in Noida as it is still relatively a lot more affordable compared to ggn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Good projects close to a populated area will always attract end users...
    N extn, D exy, New gurgaon, Y exy etc.. would always have mainly investors and will take a lot more time to populate/appreciate

I guess there are more end users in Noida as it is still relatively a lot more affordable compared to ggn

Hmm, true...But then when you've soon got RTM options happening for affordable homes, who'll buy 6000-7000+ priced properties in all these far flung areas? What are the investors on Deway and New Gurgaon thinking?
    CommentQuote
  • :)

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Agreed!!

Even i have seen JP greens G.N. It was amazing. These Pics are not doing the real justice... Sorry Rahul bhai... :)

Yes bro .... I kind of suc.k taking pics ..dats the best I can do as a photographer :D

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • what makes you say that?

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Rahul bhai.. I have been to Crescent court.. Took my mother as well...
    Its like a dream come true..
    Mom thought our orchards would be like crescent court only...
    When i told her about the reality, she was heartbroken.. :-(

Well Akash bhai what makes you say that ?

1) Orchards is a great project, how can you say at this point that Orchards would not be like cresent court? who knows Orchards might give you a better feel since the location of Orchards is very good .. dat also depends on the unit .. which tower and unit have you purchased?

2) to me jaypee greens is a resort like project which has very less density of towers which is a very plus point in regard to WT, so its a plus point.

3) Now for me WT's location makes it far better than jaypee greens GN, its a lot closer to delhi.

4) I myself just waiting/dying to get something in Orchards but just waiting to clear a few obstacles :(

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Haha.. Rahul bhai aap toh stylome wale gain... Kya obstacles ho sakte hain.. :-))

Mine is tower A-3 2305..
    Wanted 2105sqft.. Couldnt afford nose unit..
    CommentQuote