What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    rahk2012;

Average size of Mumbai apartment reduced by 31%

MUMBAI: The average size of a Mumbai apartment has shrunk by about 31% in the past five years, said a report by global property consultant Jones Lang LaSalle. But construction industry experts countered that the actual carpet area of a flat is much less now because many builders have drastically increased the super built up area in Mumbai.

Read more at
    Average size of Mumbai apartment reduced by 31% - Times of India

@jollygood:
    the property I was talking about was launched around 2007 and dont wanna debate about something which I am not following closely but my points are legit.

PS: My only reason to put my point was to make people informed, its their choice to believe me or not, I am not forcing anything down anyone's throat.

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • @all:

Well you guys are still payng jaypee, take a simple example:

1) a kressent home owner makes his payment lets say 5th insallment, but jaypee uses this same money in kosmos, now make sure the meeting should be between 3 parties:

a) jaypee
    b) investor
    c) contractor

People due to pay their installment should directly pay to the contractor so that you can control the flow of funds, every project should control the flow of funds which you dont seem to be doing.

PS: I hope you are getting my point.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    500 + Posts > Senior member .

1000+ Posts > Veteran Member .

May be rajan's quote: in a land of blind one eyed is the king is valid for IREF as well.
    If this is the criteria any person with ample time will end up becoming a veteran member
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    We are working on new definitions/modifying this .

Originally Posted by gauravch
    May be rajan's quote: in a land of blind one eyed is the king is valid for IREF as well.
    If this is the criteria any person with ample time will end up becoming a veteran member

Already stands answered . We r working towards an more suitable/apt system .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

30th April is a big protest at jp. Buyers from all jp groups going to protest at Jp office together. Media also covering.
    It is expected to have more than 500 people joining the protest. Please join to make this a big protest.

Protest at jaypee office.
    Date - 30th April, 2016
    Time - 10 am
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bond2014
    Hello All,

30th April is a big protest at jp. Buyers from all jp groups going to protest at Jp office together. Media also covering.
    It is expected to have more than 500 people joining the protest. Please join to make this a big protest.

Date - 30th April, 2016
    Time - 10 am

Pls join this movement. Protesting in smaller groups will not cause any impact on Jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee group logo removed from Nirman Sadan!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AceOfSpades
    Jaypee group logo removed from Nirman Sadan!!

No one like jaypee brand. Jaypee credibility is zero now after showing such a high delay in construction.
    CommentQuote
  • it look like jaypee advisors and senior management are very weak or may be corrupt(not sure) otherwise why Manoj Gaur would like to destroy his brand.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Someone attached in Facebook
    uploaded a file.

I am attaching a Judgment of the National Commission in which the refund has been granted at the rate of 13% granted by State Commission has been upheld. It could be very useful for those who want refund of their money with compensation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bond2014
    Hello All,

Date - 30th April, 2016
    Time - 10 am

Jaypee mgmt should be beaten up on 30th Apr then only will learn.
    CommentQuote