What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Jaypee mgmt should be beaten up on 30th Apr then only will learn.

And what exactly will be achieved from that?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Mera Ghar Mera Haq: Mirzapur MP Anupriya Patel raises builders' issue in Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y6AbVG0LzM
    CommentQuote
  • Where are Jaypee spokespersons ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Where are Jaypee spokespersons ?

Temporarily banned....he will come and start flooding with bull about the financials of JP and how much IC would give to JP and the prospective JP ad.

He is clearly a JP spokesperson...dont think otherwise.

Temporarily banned....he will come and start flooding with bull about the financials of JP and how much IC would give to JP and the prospective JP ad.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    And what exactly will be achieved from that?

If you will not set example than builders will keep on doing this.

Builder should have some fear before doing frauds with public.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Jaypee mgmt should be beaten up on 30th Apr then only will learn.

Bhai jaypee may be bankrupt but still it employs the best lawyers, mob culture doesn't help anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    If you will not set example than builders will keep on doing this.

Builder should have some fear before doing frauds with public.

Hmm..OK
    So by replying you have decided to discuss ridiculous, may I ask why not hire professional gundas for that? Coz promoter family will be in protection of professional bouncers, it makes sense to hire professional gundas...what say?...what say?
    CommentQuote

• Superb
    A MP from mirzapur is concerned about noida buyers but Wondering why noida MP is not raising this issue in parl?
    CommentQuote
  • MoM of KnightsCourt Buyers Association meeting with JP Sr. Management for the month of April 2016.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    MoM of KnightsCourt Buyers Association meeting with JP Sr. Management for the month of April 2016.

Mom doesn't show
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    MoM of KnightsCourt Buyers Association meeting with JP Sr. Management for the month of April 2016.
    Not sure about JP response but I must appreciate Yash and team effort. Hats off to you guys....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    Hmm..OK
    So by replying you have decided to discuss ridiculous, may I ask why not hire professional gundas for that? Coz promoter family will be in protection of professional bouncers, it makes sense to hire professional gundas...what say?

Jaypee crossed all his limits.

you tell me what is the option home buyer's now???

CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has finally admitted to the following:

1. All their properties and land have a bank lien already. So they cannot sell to generate cash.
    2. They don't have funds to complete the construction even after taking 90% advance payment from buyers.
    3. They don't have funds to compensate for the delay and have refused to honour the delay interest payment to buyers.
    4. Construction has stopped nearly everywhere because they have not paid their sub-contractors for months.

But I am sure there are still people who live in their own dream world and refuse to believe facts. They will attack anyone who says something bad about Jaypee.

There is no way that any project is going to get completed. Only fools believe otherwise.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • You have not even factored that JP senior retires and you have all the family working at cross purposes. The lien, atleast ensures that they stick together
    CommentQuote