Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

and do not forget the biggest mall in the country(mall of india) is going to open next year in noida, which will change the commercial-retail-dynamics of this zone forever.
    DLF is planning ultra modern-luxury retail separate floor plus a race track with in the mall and also the extension of the existing the great india palace mall is just icing on the cake.

one could easily wait for a few more years until the malls of jaypee show up.
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      LB Espacia – I remember reading at that time – 15000 flats in 40 acres for LB – and I thought to my self – this is TOO MUCH. I had also heard of some 40-50000 flats of JP across 1162 acres. This would have made LB nearly 10 TIMES as dense as WT.
      15000 flats in LB?? Isn't this too much. I think actual figure wd be close to 3000-3200 for LB and 500-600 for Espacia.
      As such, what is the Kosmos project area and how many flats in this? I m just curious about Kosmos as in 2009 both LB and Kosmos were quoted at around 2800psf rate (Kosmos was even less 2600 psf).

Comment

You could well be right about LB not hving so many flats - I just remember reading it somewhere and getting put off at the time.

Comment

dinesh, by the way, can you please put some light on the existing land parcels which jaypee has with in wishtown , which are still unused.
          the part next to the land sold to mahagun is still empty, from nirman sadan to current jaypee office, the whole stretch is with jaypee, and also both sides of the other golf course and also the land where the temporary jaypee office is , is also kept for future commercial towers ( if i am right) and also the highway facing commercial belt next to kasa isles to omg(BOP). its a lot of prime land. To me, it seems that the situation asset/debt ratio of jaypee was never too bad.
          the highlight was that even during these tough real estate times, they were able to sell there lands to other developers like mahagun etc which shows it is easy to liquidate their properties
          what should be the current market price of all these land parcels with in wishtown?also , how many units will be sold in all these future projects.
          Please favor me with a detailed "signature-dinesh" analysis.
          Thanks
          Last edited December 29 2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

There found it... http://www.icicihfc.com/pdf/Report_Lotus_Boulevard.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Yaya - I got letter from Jaypee - completion date Jan'15. I think by April - they can def make it happen.

By July - 1, 2 ,3, 4, 15 and 16 thats 6 out of 15 towers they will DEFINITELY handover subject to NGT.

If they push on others - they may well handover full project by end 2015 - but it has to be sustained effort for 7-8 months
              Dinesh brother, its a wise decision to enter kalypso. I think that was the best period to enter gc side of wt. The specification, const quality really excellent. I guess most of the top notch mnc guys will shift selling their propert in sec-50/93.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                dinesh, by the way, can you please put some light on the existing land parcels which jaypee has with in wishtown , which are still unused.
                the part next to the land sold to mahagun is still empty, from nirman sadan to current jaypee office, the whole stretch is with jaypee, and also both sides of the other golf course and also the land where the temporary jaypee office is , is also kept for future commercial towers ( if i am right) and also the highway facing commercial belt next to kasa isles to omg(BOP). its a lot of prime land. To me, it seems that the situation asset/debt ratio of jaypee was never too bad
                what should be the current market price of all these land parcels with in wishtown?also , how many units will be sold in all these future projects.
                Please favor me with a detailed "signature-dinesh" analysis.
                Thanks
                No worries. Will share soon.

Comment

please show on this map the existing land parcels of jaypee in wishtown,
                  many thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Must say, Abhinav has changed the entire dynamics of the discussion. Way to go Bro.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by punrat2002 View Post
                      Must say, Abhinav has changed the entire dynamics of the discussion. Way to go Bro.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
                      fellow forum mate, just showing the reality through pictures for everyone's benefits.
                      Have you noticed that the brokers who were dooming the wishtown for a while have stopped visiting this page.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X