What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    After watching all those videos about Jaypee, I feel really sad for the buyers. They are stuck for no fault of theirs. But I have absolutely no sympathy for the investors. If it is your second or third property, it should be confiscated and given to the needy. So many people in India don't have a home but speculators are buying multiple properties and increasing the prices for everyone. These investors/speculators are the scum of the society and bring no value to the economy. haraam ki khaate hain.

@youngmoney, I understand your irritation with respect to endusers vs. investors. Its infact natural to feel that way when one doest have even 1 while there are others who have multiple units of the same lying idle. But confiscating and distributing ! (really) however, is not how you can deal with this situation. Because this applies to all forms of assets, not just RE. By this logic - There are so many poor people in our country without even 1 proper meal, then why not all the money (over a certain value say Rs. 1 lac) seized from the people who have and given to people who don't have. All the stocks, precious commodity/bullion, food and every form of storing value (investment) be seized from people to be given to people who don't have it. When done lawfully and in moderation this is called taxation and public spending. (income tax wealth tax etc.). However the efficacy of this system depends on government machinery which wasters 85% of the money that flows through the system in corruption, administration and in efficiency (Transmission & Distribution losses).

There are much more inclusive ways of lessening the income and economic divide, without penalising the incentive of people to create economic value.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Just came back from Big JP Protest rally today, Kudos to all who joined and thanks to Media to highlight our plight.

200 plus JP buyers forced Gaurs to come and out and speak to us directly under raging sun.

Felt good to be agitating and putting my concerns at the right platform. Request to others to join whenever next we are meeting/protesting at site. More the merrier.

Infact Media asked today - That how many protestors at rally, thankfully we were 200 plus else they wud have gone with usualy Kanhaiya Kumar Stories. So pls come out and make this movement for our homes stronger.

Thanks,
    Pankaj

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=75470https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=75471
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

• Freudian slip from Mr Gaur. He said JP has already given everything they had to repay loans of banks. The question is where will the resources to complete flats will come from and what the timeline is, and despite years and years of delays, JP still has no answer to these questions. Completing flats requires money, not just protests, promises and good intentions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Freudian slip from Mr Gaur. He said JP has already given everything they had to repay loans of banks. The question is where will the resources to complete flats will come from and what the timeline is, and despite years and years of delays, JP still has no answer to these questions. Completing flats requires money, not just protests, promises and good intentions.

And your wise suggestion is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkbokaro
    And your wise suggestion is?

Mr rambokaro,

The situation is quite dire, but as I have said before, Gaurs don't have any power anymore. Major JP decisions are being made by lenders who made loans based on rosy projections and are now squeezing the interests of flat owners and shareholders to protect themselves.

JP management is powerless and doesnt have much control over how money that comes into the company gets spent. Best hope for buyers is to get an indirect government bailout through a recapitalization of banks. But this will not happen if banks succeed in getting their money back from JP by selling off all of the company's productive assets. In this case, shareholders and flat buyers will be left holding the bag.
    CommentQuote
  • today demo was complete flop show

Mr Manoj Gaur has only tried to waste time frustrate the peaceful demonstrators by making wasteful statements ant not replied to specific Qs. The Buyers were made to wait in hot blazing sun for more than two hours and said nothing in over half of hour that he addressed the demonstrating buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • JP needs money to back up its promises of delivery to home buyers. Where is the cash?

Present situation is very strange. People are protesting against builders to get their houses. But builder can't do anything even if it wants to as builder has no money.
    CommentQuote
  • After listening manoj gaur it is looking they are not going to do anything because they have not any plan to complete remaining construction. They are also not ready to return back our money with interest.

All Jaypee promoters can fly to other country any time just like vijay mallaya. government should immediately take passport of all Jaypee promoters.

when modi government will take action???? they will open eyes when they will fly to other country...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    JP needs money to back up its promises of delivery to home buyers. Where is the cash?

Present situation is very strange. People are protesting against builders to get their houses. But builder can't do anything even if it wants to as builder has no money.

How you can say that no money with jaypee??? where is our money gone???? Actually He don't want to complete project??? He got everything free. He got land free. He got full money for construction.. He did nothing. He is getting everything free or money for construction..where is money gone??? He is maha maha maha mis managed person. May be all money is looted by his management.. or he wasted all money in doing luxury things ..... we given money for home construction not for his management and not for his desire...

He is taking money from everyone but where is money going???? He is taking money from bank. He is taking money from Home Buyers. He is taking free land from government. where is all this money going???

Jaypee management is not looking bankrupt.. All of them looking very very rich. His management should hep. They should work without any salary.. or give some money on loan

If he really want to complete than He should take government help. His attention of taking help is also not looking.....
    CommentQuote
  • Today: I must say that I am happy to see the news coverage from ABP news against builders, this is unprecedented and impactful.

PS: Jaypee seems to be now end user friendly as far as my reading of the situation goes and they will just look to satisfy end users who knock their doors multiple times and they will do some kind of swapping, and investors haven't exactly covered the protest on social media like they have in their previous protests, they already look in panic.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Today: I must say that I am happy to see the news coverage from ABP news against builders, this is unprecedented and impactful.

PS: Jaypee seems to be now end user friendly as far as my reading of the situation goes and they will just look to satisfy end users who knock their doors multiple times and they will do some kind of swapping, and investors haven't exactly covered the protest on social media like they have in their previous protests, they already look in panic.

Cheers
    Rahul

yes. It was good but we did not get any outcome or plan from Manoj Gaur...

our final goal right now is to get some solid plan from manoj gaur for further construction...

We need weekly update from Manoj gaur.
    CommentQuote