Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Thanks Abhinav. That's making me feel good about Kube. I don't think the 2, 3 bhk towers face golf, even at higher level. I might firm a lower floor there. Perhaps the big flats - the mega 4k size are tilted towards GC ... I'm not so sure about the 2-3 bhk towers having GC views. Your optimism about future prospects is especially wonderful! I remember visiting PC with a family member and was quite impressed with the sense of openness and greenery. For Jaypee to make this quality - both infrastructural and experiential - within the reach of the upwardly mobile class is to be commended. I'm not deluded about the magnitude of injustice they have meted out to those dreaming of getting their homes in WT ... But my anger and sense of indignation did evaporate a bit when I saw what was actually built. For that brief moment, I did say bravo to them.
    Cheers!

Comment

picture one - work is on 24 hours in augasta homes the lights are on as one can see
      Attached Files
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

picture two- lights are on in various units in kalypso/imperial, the work is on 24 hours
        Attached Files

Comment

picture three- close up of the imperial towers, work going on 24x7
          Attached Files

Comment

24 hours work is on in wishtown
            i am really happy to share this news with fellow wishtown residents

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
              People have been saying the same since 2012, every year without exception in this thread only.

If you ask experts in this thread, as per their projections, possession of 90% of wishtown should have happened in 2014 only.

I guess it is time to learn lesson from the past and stop making any forecast because when it come JP, all forecasts are as accurate as forecasts of Indian Met department only. When they say expect heavy rains, we expect severe drought.
              In case I am the 'expert' in question as I dont remember anyone else making WT wide predictions. I dont mind having a discussion about it.

But would have been nicer just to bring it up directly and not refer to it in an roundabout convuluted manner.

Were you referring to me and would like a discussion on the predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                This is what I was told by BOP's brokers in 2010 also while I was being shown golf course side of wishtown.

"Sir 2012 main possession milaga, aur sector-50 ke rates main 30-40% fall hoga"

We are almost in 2015 and brokers in forum are still making same laughable statements.

Not many will sell a flat in a good society in sector-50 etc. where 80-90% flats are already occupied and move to a project site where construction will continue for next god knows how many years.
                BOP ki baat aap dil pe le gaye , meri advice hai ki brokers ki baat par jyada vishwas mat kiya karo, apni akal bhee lagana jaroori hai.
                broker ki baat maan lee thee appne, ab takleef to hogi na
                see the 24 hours construction on jaypee properties(through the night pictures that i just posted) which are near completion and enlighten us by your wisdom.

Comment

Thanks again Abhinav for these nocturnal updates. Very good of you to make the effort to share authentic on ground pictorial reports.

I was wondering if you feel any downsides right now to living in WT, in terms of ease of daily groceries, access to transport, domestic help, general sense of safety ... Has the community become sociable and are you guys planning anything for the new year for example ... Do write when convenient.

Comment

Thanks again Abhinav for these nocturnal updates. Very good of you to make the effort to share authentic on ground pictorial reports.

I was wondering if you feel any downsides right now to living in WT, in terms of ease of daily groceries, access to transport, domestic help, general sense of safety ... Has the community become sociable and are you guys planning anything for the new year for example ... Do write when convenient.

Comment

Salam to all such insighful members,
                      Back in Dec 2011, i was about to invest in Kosmos 1280 3Bhk, but was lured into LogixNeo World150. Rates at Kosmos was close to 3k depending upon the person whome i was dealing with.

When is the best time & rate to invest in JP Greens, any project. Or should i look for AMAN?

What do you guys think the rates will go down to for Kosmos or any other promising projects in JP especially since i donot want possession for next 3 years?

Many many Thanks
                      Last edited December 29 2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X