What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    yes. It was good but we did not get any outcome or plan from Manoj Gaur...
    our final goal right now is to get some solid plan from manoj gaur for further construction...

We need weekly update from Manoj gaur.

Well,

frankly the numbers turning up for protest is low, and abp news has also provided data to jaypee, they have information to pace themselves, and its the people who are invested in wishtown are to be blaimed, why are they not building KP1/KP2 plots at least?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • and not posting video is fine but why no1 has written any form of summary for todays protest, this is very detrimental.

PS: looks like people have lost all their hopes.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaka12
    How you can say that no money with jaypee??? where is our money gone???? Actually He don't want to complete project??? He got everything free. He got land free. He got full money for construction.. He did nothing. He is getting everything free or money for construction..where is money gone??? He is maha maha maha mis managed person. May be all money is looted by his management.. or he wasted all money in doing luxury things ..... we given money for home construction not for his management and not for his desire...

He is taking money from everyone but where is money going???? He is taking money from bank. He is taking money from Home Buyers. He is taking free land from government. where is all this money going???

Jaypee management is not looking bankrupt.. All of them looking very very rich. His management should hep. They should work without any salary.. or give some money on loan

If he really want to complete than He should take government help. His attention of taking help is also not looking.....

Inspite of everything free still gaur family can not manage. Shameless...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Inspite of everything free still gaur family can not manage. Shameless...

Manoj gaur is trying to project that they don't have funds, but they do, mark my words, in the next few days they will deliver end users who are a pain for them.

Vs
    Some investors are humming the same song, same rhythm and they are trying to project that jaypee has a lot of problems, in reality jaypee has stolen your wealth and now they are trying to spend as little of that acquired wealth as possible, which means:

Jaypee: happy :)
    end users : happy :)
    Jaypee investors : very unhappy ;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Manoj gaur is trying to project that they don't have funds, but they do, mark my words, in the next few days they will deliver end users who are a pain for them.

Vs
    Some investors are humming the same song, same rhythm and they are trying to project that jaypee has a lot of problems, in reality jaypee has stolen your wealth and now they are trying to spend as little of that acquired wealth as possible, which means:

Cheers

They are taking all money abroad and pretending to public that they have not any money............

they are going to fly in another country..............
    CommentQuote

Vs

Cheers

There is two type of money every Indian promoter has...viz., business money and family money. Every promoter worth his salt keep taking money out of business using mechanism such as over-invoicing, fraudulent invoicing etc. Classic case is Vijay Mallya's Stallion.(http://m.economictimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/did-vijay-mallya-use-loan-money-to-buy-a-racehorse-worth-rs-9-crore/articleshow/52001784.cms)....there are other ways of taking the money out of business and that is an open secret. There are white collar expert sitting in market advising on that only.

Jaypee can't be any different. So yes they must be having a shit load of family money...but if you think that they will bring that money and put it back into the work...sorry to break this mirage....that will never happen...if the situation goes worst than this, you will soon find the family out of the country.

We can just pray that sale of its (business) assets go through properly and some of that (business) money is used in completing our projects. Before this money changes colour as aforesaid...obviously.
    CommentQuote
  • People fail to understand that personal wealth (personal loot) of Gaur family is not tied to company's wealth. I am sure the owners of JP has accumulated lot of personal loot.

If JP as a company has any wealth (cash or other liquid assets), they are all taken first by its creditors.

JP is stuck in this situation. Whatever money it has or it earns, whether to pay back creditors or to utilize it to complete projects which are already delayed by many years. Both creditors and home buyers are after JP. But creditors have stronger control over JP unlike bechara home buyer.

Those who already have possession of their houses are very lucky. Those who are getting possession within 6 months will also be lucky. Those projects where JP is promising delivery in next 2 years, these will be stuck in limbo for long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    People fail to understand that personal wealth (personal loot) of Gaur family is not tied to company's wealth. I am sure the owners of JP has accumulated lot of personal loot.

If JP as a company has any wealth (cash or other liquid assets), they are all taken first by its creditors.

JP is stuck in this situation. Whatever money it has or it earns, whether to pay back creditors or to utilize it to complete projects which are already delayed by many years. Both creditors and home buyers are after JP. But creditors have stronger control over JP unlike bechara home buyer.

Those who already have possession of their houses are very lucky. Those who are getting possession within 6 months will also be lucky. Those projects where JP is promising delivery in next 2 years, these will be stuck in limbo for long time.

Well,

1) you tarnish your goodwill only when you will bound to get insane gains

PS: Jaypee is a huge group with contacts, I have said it in the past that they are making big money.

2) do you think JP folks are fools? they have managed to reach great heights, it was not a fluke, where the money is gone? money is with them and they have siphoned off this money, they will get this money at a time when its needed to stay afloat.

3) Jaypee will strike deals with companies(which are funded by jaypee only behind the scenes) and you will see that 5 years down the line, meanwhile they are just looking forward to deliver to the ones who would get out of their homes and protest, and didnt you see that the majority of people turned up are from these projects:

a) kosmos
    b) kressent
    c) Garden isles
    d) Klassic
    etc
    and these are the same people who are to be seen on media.

so clearly the focus of jaypee would be on economical projects and not luxury projects like kalypso/imperial/others around sector 128.

PS: My prediction is that Jaypee group will not run away and they will not even be imprisoned, they will find a way.
    2) And by the way jaypee's economical projects would beat luxury projects of other cheap/petty builders like amrapali/supertech etc.

Cheers

PS: My prediction is that Jaypee group will not run away and they will not even be imprisoned, they will find a way.
    2) And by the way jaypee's economical projects would beat luxury projects of other cheap/petty builders like amrapali/supertech etc.

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • some kernel of truth in what you say.
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha kaka cool down.

We are trying since 2014, at least we got him after multiple protests at site. Its still work in progress and we will keep striving.

Dnt b Kanahiya Kumar, next time you too come and we both will try even harder to make JP pay.

DM me your number and I will let u know our next planned meeting with Gaur, we will go together.

PS : What on earth would have happen if we could have managed Mr Kaka, Rahk2012 and PK Gandhi today with us presenting their facts/figures before defaulter Gaurs.

I haven't lost hope, one day instead of online gyaan they will b part of our protest.

Insha Allah Aameen.
    CommentQuote
    Well,

1) you tarnish your goodwill only when you will bound to get insane gains

PS: Jaypee is a huge group with contacts, I have said it in the past that they are making big money.

2) do you think JP folks are fools? they have managed to reach great heights, it was not a fluke, where the money is gone? money is with them and they have siphoned off this money, they will get this money at a time when its needed to stay afloat.

3) Jaypee will strike deals with companies(which are funded by jaypee only behind the scenes) and you will see that 5 years down the line, meanwhile they are just looking forward to deliver to the ones who would get out of their homes and protest, and didnt you see that the majority of people turned up are from these projects:

a) kosmos
    b) kressent
    c) Garden isles
    d) Klassic
    etc
    and these are the same people who are to be seen on media.

so clearly the focus of jaypee would be on economical projects and not luxury projects like kalypso/imperial/others around sector 128.

Cheers
    Rahul

You are again supporting this big fraud person..... Government should immediate seized all properties of Jaypee. he should stop work on all his business.....
    He should work only to complete remaining construction and if he can not complete this work than take over everything from him and take construction in his hand.........

Construction can be completed by selling all his properties...

Everything is possible if you will start believing it..... Everyone will have to stand against wrong.....

This is the question for life of 35,000 families...

You are again supporting this big fraud person..... Government should immediate seized all properties of Jaypee. he should stop work on all his business.....
    He should work only to complete remaining construction and if he can not complete this work than take over everything from him and take construction in his hand.........

Everything is possible if you will start believing it..... Everyone will have to stand against wrong.....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Acropolis
    Hahaha kaka cool down.

We are trying since 2014, at least we got him after multiple protests at site. Its still work in progress and we will keep striving.

Dnt b Kanahiya Kumar, next time you too come and we both will try even harder to make JP pay.

DM me your number and I will let u know our next planned meeting with Gaur, we will go together.

PS : What on earth would have happen if we could have managed Mr Kaka, Rahk2012 and PK Gandhi today with us presenting their facts/figures before defaulter Gaurs.

I haven't lost hope, one day instead of online gyaan they will b part of our protest.

Insha Allah Aameen.

well mate,

the situation is such that no1 could save you from the clutches of the builder(jaypee or any other builder), I am talking realistically:

1) Builder: cheating and have signed documents to gain mileage
    2) Authority: they have a nexus with builder, they dont take full money from the builder and instead allowed builders to pre-launch, builder collects money and gives bribes to certain individuals to not pay those remaining 75% money back to authority, so authority loses money and people working in authority makes money at janta's expense.
    3) Govt : they don't interfere, they interfere only when there is an uproar, again its a part of nexus weather state govt or center govt.
    4) Courts : they are not fast track, even if they are, builder tries to stretch the case and sits with your wealth.

so even if I join your uproar I wouldnt be able to do anything, but certainly I can counter question very effectively and I have no stake in Noida, I dont have an investment, I have followed Noida RE for 4 years and learnt so much that I feel that I can never be cheated, I already have so many points to save guard myself if ever I would go on and buy anything(I ll buy a plot in the next 3-5 years and a 1BHK), so on this point take an advice, the builder makes you sign his documents, every buyer should prepare a document on a stamp paper and make sure you make the builder sign it before entering any contract(if the builder has intensions to deliver he will sign) and try to buy anything which is RTM(that you can see and feel in real physically and not on paper), so consider that this scam has opened eyes of so many investors(other than 35000 families), there is going to be a slow down for 5 years but then there will be new set of things(new set of investors, informed set of investors) that will come into picture and we can all benefit, having said that:

1) I have full sympathies for end users, users who have bought for end use or people who have bought 2, like 1 for end use and the other for investment
    2) I dont have any sympathies with investors with 4+ properties or if some1 has bought an entire tower.

realistically,
    Jaypee investors now want the project to be delayed :

1) on RTM, since there are hardly any buyers and with 10 times the inventory which is today as compared to when wishtown came into existence, so meanwhile they are happy to not pay maintenance and avoid registry, both things will minus their gains or rather increase their loss, they want end users to move in and then they might get a chance to exit, so thats the reason you have only 100 odd protestors and that too from economical projects and not luxury projects.
    2) My prediction is that majority of the investors would not be able to exit for the next 5 years, which means they have to sit with a dead investment or an investment which is going to bring loss in their accounts.
    kaka12;: I am not supporting jaypee, I am highlighting the reality, jaypee is cheating but at the same time, its product is good when delivered, it looks to deliver end users early and looks to delay investors apartments.

Cheers;: I am not supporting jaypee, I am highlighting the reality, jaypee is cheating but at the same time, its product is good when delivered, it looks to deliver end users early and looks to delay investors apartments.

Cheers;: I am not supporting jaypee, I am highlighting the reality, jaypee is cheating but at the same time, its product is good when delivered, it looks to deliver end users early and looks to delay investors apartments.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked various videos of yesterdays protest and frankly it looked ineffective.

1) Manoj gaur has promised to meet after 30 days, so there would be 4 weeks:

in order to estimate what he achieves in the next 30 days, the association of every project should submit weekly updates, example:
    Kosmos tower number 21, taking a random example : is structure ready and plastered, so the next set of things would be:
    a) how much flooring achieved
    b) electric wires
    c) kitchen slab and all
    d) windows
    e) back to polishing etc

f) how many towers moved forward and how many apartments moved forward of a particular tower, lets see how much work gets done.
    PS: every association should submit a report about the specifics, at least 4 reports and it needs to be discussed in the media, in form of pics and videos or on facebook page and if your association fails to do that, then you first need to do something about your association, try to sort things at the end of the first week, you should form a new association if its ineffective.

the next 30 days(4 weeks) should be your last patience milestone and then you need to be effective.

PS: Jaypee would look to use your association, extract information and target the complaining end users, your association now plays an important role and I guess you should espionage them :D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Rajya Sabha clears mines & minerals regulation act allowing transfer of captive mines but with a rider, there will be a transfer charge. Wonder how this will impact JP UltraTech deal.
    CommentQuote