What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Okay,

after going through the protest via videos, here are some of my observations:

1) this is a peaceful protest which means that the people are not finding it hard to pay EMI's and rent together(they are using this as a tool in media just to build added pressure on the builder), so people are somewhat managing in reality, and if they do not manage this, you will see the anger mounting, in this last protest I didn't see the anger which means that the people are managing , these are psychological observations(builders have their men and they are collecting various parameters and they discuss these points as part of their strategy, the reason is insane money in question), I think the protester's are stumbled on this point, when I can visualize this, certainly the builder can too.

2) Now these are mind games, you have exposed yourself on this point and going forward try to not expose yourself like this.

3) the protest in 2014, jaypee was represented by Sachin gaur, then in 2016 after media reports you see Manoj Gaur addressing you the protesters, this shift from sachin gaur -> manoj gaur is Media, now try to find out how can you shift 'from no pace/slow pace of construction' to 'a pace of construction that can get you your house in the next 2 years on average', think how can you drive Manoj gaur to commit dates for every tower :D

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • rahk2012;-

Why do you believe that investor money is not important. First home buyers are also investor after few years if they see capability of investing and fruits in that investment. And surely it involves hard earned money.. I am referring to buyer with more than one property...ofcoruse some investors may like to see the deliveries delayed till the property prices improve, but after all it is not on his wish that projects are delayed by builders..money is same for everyone, and loosing money is painful for everyone..
    CommentQuote
  • Quest2012;:

Well Mate,

1) I have said that I have full sympathies with people who bought for end use and to those who bought 1 for end use plus 1 as investment in wishtown.

2) I have a problem with investors (uninformed investors with 4+ apartments) who goes on and buy dense properties with high loading, example : 1 builder selling at 4500/ sq feet giving you 800 sq feet of carpet area(total area : 1000 sq feet with 200 super area) Vs other builder giving 4200/ sq feet giving 600 sq feet of carpet area(total area : 1000 sq feet with 400 super area), so the one priced at 4500 is cheaper and here is the comparison:

5625/sq feet Vs 7000/sq feet, the one priced at 4500/sq feet is cheaper .

Add additional factors like:
    a) ceiling height : 9 feet vs 10 feet
    b) Density, like having 4 units per floor with 10 stories vs 3 units per floor with 4 stories
    c) Density, towers next to each other, 20 towers next to each other vs 10 towers with gaps between them(enough gaps)
    d) Extremely high maintenance
    e) 10% super area increase
    f) cheating VIA BSP prices and then adding extra charges like edc dev, idc dev, car park, club membership.
    etc - at least 10 more points I could write which i have already written but will cut short with these for the moment.

Overall, when builders found customers for dense properties they make insane profit margin, if the customers dont buy their stuff, then they go onto shredding their profits mode, so it is kind of insane when you buy in 40 stories building with towers standing next to each other, just go to Mayur vihar in Delhi, thats an MIG and that beats a premium property like kalypso court in terms of density, Now noida is cheaper and open, it should have mayur vihar type density in all the projects at least, so overall the customers have made a scenario for them, they bought whatever was feeded to them and now you could see the sorry state of RE and the brazenness of builders.

I never bought anything in noida and I wanted to buy 4 years ago, I never really understood the density which was feeded to people, the maintenance, the loading, the delays(I anticipated about delays in 2013).

PS: Now this guy Manoj gaur not addressing the media(like coming on live news - ABP news ) tells me on the grounds of my phycology skills that he doesn't have plans to deliver apartments in the next 2-3 years, he made ajeet kumar give you 2017 and 2018 dates(for them it is like dec 2017 and dec 2018, dats how they leech 1 more year extra ;)), when they fail to deliver by these dates, they will make ajeet kumar resign(I can pick up their strategy)

PS: I really wanted to see wishtown with people having a great life and i at least wanted to witness it and compare with with Delhi style of living but thats not happening, its going to remain a ghost town for many years.
    2) I am happy that at least people who really wanted to buy apartments for end use will get it in 1-2 years, thats the only positive thing that has come out with this swapping thing going around.

--
    Quest2012;:

: Why do you believe that investor money is not important
    : Yes its important, my posts tells you the same thing

: I am referring to buyer with more than one property.
    : I have full sympathies with this kind of buyer and not just this category but the ones who have bought 1 for end use + 1 as investment

: ofcoruse some investors may like to see the deliveries delayed till the property prices improve
    : by the time they manage to find a buyer now, they would be booking losses, its a dead investment for people with 4+ properties, it mean if you average the transactions of any1 with 4+ properties they will book a loss in the next 5 years

: projects are delayed by builders
    : The delay reasons are not genuiene, there are gaps which I have picked up.

: money is same for everyone, and loosing money is painful for everyone
    : uninformed buyers brought losses in their books and also made things worse for people who are end users or the ones who bought good stuff that was sold around 2010 by jaypee(like loading moved from 25% -> 40% and then extra 10% supera area increase)

Cheers
    Rahul;:

: I have full sympathies with this kind of buyer and not just this category but the ones who have bought 1 for end use + 1 as investment

: ofcoruse some investors may like to see the deliveries delayed till the property prices improve
    : by the time they manage to find a buyer now, they would be booking losses, its a dead investment for people with 4+ properties, it mean if you average the transactions of any1 with 4+ properties they will book a loss in the next 5 years

: uninformed buyers brought losses in their books and also made things worse for people who are end users or the ones who bought good stuff that was sold around 2010 by jaypee(like loading moved from 25% -> 40% and then extra 10% supera area increase)

Cheers
    Rahul;:

Cheers
    Rahul;:

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; Bhai, miss your posts. A breath of sensibility and factualism amongst rumor mongering trollers whose words are inconsequential.

Hope to see you on the forum.

I am sure a plenty of readers will second my thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • I do...and hope it happens soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Pk Ji congratulations on becoming a senior member. Itne kam time mein itne sari posts? Apka to paisa bhi nahi laga hai Jaypee main. Itna time app apne free time may se nikalte hai yaa employer ke paid time main se nikalte hai?

Anyways keep spamming the threads on IREF and diluting the thread content by posts that add nothing factual to the topic of the thread. I am sure one day in the near future you might even rise to become a Veteran member or who knows even a Moderator. Congratulations once again.

Imp ji,

I didn't realize I had such a huge fan who has been tracking my every post on the forum. Thank you kindly.

By the way, how much do you think your last post enhanced the content of the thread, apart from adding one more ID to the list of those who troll me ?

Thank you kindly once again.
    CommentQuote
  • Gents,

I request you(certain members) to please discard your spineless posts and talk with facts, don't try to cash on your number of posts or your seniority level, number of posts doesn't matter but rather the quality of posts.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Imp ji,

I didn't realize I had such a huge fan who has been tracking my every post on the forum. Thank you kindly.

By the way, how much do you think your last post enhanced the content of the thread, apart from adding one more ID to the list of those who troll me ?

Thank you kindly once again.

PK Ji I have not been tracking your every post. I simply pointed out that you have made many posts. What I have gathered about you from my limited interaction with you on this forum a while back is that you have a knack for making assumptions, sensationalising and generalising. Therefore I don’t blame you for missing a simple cue. I was simply referring to the number next to the posts heading that is displayed under your user name when you make a post as well as your join date.

Regarding your question about my post enhancing the content of the thread, you have once again failed to understand the goal of my post. I was simply trying to bring the members and the moderators attention to the desecration of this platform that has occurred in the limited time that you have been a member. If the moderators keep allowing this desecration to occur, I am sure we will lose more sensible Senior and Veteran members. These members have been a part of this platform for years and built their reputation on ground information with facts and not just mere speculation.

I understand the moderators argument for the right to freedom of speech. But please remember those same rights don’t allow you to say anything and everything that comes to mind.

Manoja Ji. This will be my last post on this matter as I refuse to be drawn into an endless debate with PK Ji that exceeds the bounds of reason. The fate of this platform rests in your hands now. Please feel free to delete this post if you don’t agree with the sentiment that has been expressed here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    PK Ji I have not been tracking your every post. I simply pointed out that you have made many posts. What I have gathered about you from my limited interaction with you on this forum a while back is that you have a knack for making assumptions, sensationalising and generalising. Therefore I don’t blame you for missing a simple cue. I was simply referring to the number next to the posts heading that is displayed under your user name when you make a post as well as your join date.

Regarding your question about my post enhancing the content of the thread, you have once again failed to understand the goal of my post. I was simply trying to bring the members and the moderators attention to the desecration of this platform that has occurred in the limited time that you have been a member. If the moderators keep allowing this desecration to occur, I am sure we will lose more sensible Senior and Veteran members. These members have been a part of this platform for years and built their reputation on ground information with facts and not just mere speculation.

I understand the moderators argument for the right to freedom of speech. But please remember those same rights don’t allow you to say anything and everything that comes to mind.

Manoja Ji. This will be my last post on this matter as I refuse to be drawn into an endless debate with PK Ji that exceeds the bounds of reason. The fate of this platform rests in your hands now. Please feel free to delete this post if you don’t agree with the sentiment that has been expressed here.

Mr imperialnoid,

Thank you for admitting that while, under the veneer of civility, your post was ostensibly congratulating me, your real and ulterior motives were quite different. I am a straight -forward person and not used to dealing with insinuations and innuendos. It is also ironic that while you accuse me of being sensationalist and generalising, you yourself are making general and sensationalist personal attacks on me. While I would request everyone to have a discussion based on facts rather that count posts and speculate on other members' employment arrangements, it is beneath me to respond to you in kind, and I will leave it to the moderators as to how to deal with the situation.
    CommentQuote
    Mr imperialnoid,

Thank you for admitting that while, under the veneer of civility, your post was ostensibly congratulating me, your real and ulterior motives were quite different. I am a straight -forward person and not used to dealing with insinuations and innuendos. It is also ironic that while you accuse me of being sensationalist and generalising, you yourself are making general and sensationalist personal attacks on me. While I would request everyone to have a discussion based on facts rather that count posts and speculate on other members' employment arrangements, it is beneath me to respond to you in kind, and I will leave it to the moderators as to how to deal with the situation.

Bhai, were you not temporarily banned recently? Please stop fighting and provide constructive feedback only. You write 50% good stuff but other 50% is just fighting with people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Bhai, were you not temporarily banned recently? Please stop fighting and provide constructive feedback only. You write 50% good stuff but other 50% is just fighting with people.

Mr IPNoida,

Thanks for acknowledging that at least 50% of my posts are useful. I am not fighting, but rather requesting another member not to make unprovoked personal attacks on me ( they are free to attack specific content in my posts as much as they want).
    CommentQuote
    Mr IPNoida,

Thanks for acknowledging that at least 50% of my posts are useful. I am not fighting, but rather requesting another member not to make unprovoked personal attacks on me ( they are free to attack specific content in my posts as much as they want).

Yes you do and all boarders write good stuff but sometime it becomes irritating. Fyi...you also make personal attack like you do on Dinesh almost everyday (Nirman sadan story). Also sometime you write reference like I write somewhere or some posted etc which people point to you.

Anyway, I want to stay away from this fighting as I come to IREF while am looking for property for buying (have never sold any property so far in life) and have almost closed a deal. It will be good to visit site and read good stuff but this fighting irritates and stops us from even opening IREF. Bura sunoge to bura bologe :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Yes you do and all boarders write good stuff but sometime it becomes irritating. Fyi...you also make personal attack like you do on Dinesh almost everyday (Nirman sadan story). Also sometime you write reference like I write somewhere or some posted etc which people point to you.

Anyway, I want to stay away from this fighting as I come to IREF while am looking for property for buying (have never sold any property so far in life) and have almost closed a deal. It will be good to visit site and read good stuff but this fighting irritates and stops us from even opening IREF. Bura sunoge to bura bologe :(

Congratulations on your deal. Like you, I have also never sold a property, but I have come to realize that real estate should not form more than 15-20% of one's investment portfolio, so staying away for now.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • I stay in Sector 28 Noida, very low density but I feel the place is pedestrian, no community bonding, each to his own, parking issues, all garages converted to bachelors units and rented out

I have an apt in Dwarka and in Indirapuram, still they give a community feel whenever I visit. I like to mix around with the residents, even though I moved out of Indirapuram more than 3 years back and out of Dwaka in 2006.
    rahk2012; On womens day there was an advt of Tata homes in Bahadurgarh, I checked the project on their website and was shocked to see the loading was 40%+. Pls don't go by my words, you can check it out.

Tata Value Homes | Detail | Affordable Residential Properties across India

I already shared the Mumbai loading with you. My uncle bought an apt so I was aware.
    CommentQuote