What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jollygood;:

1) mate, loading is detrimental, period.

2) I am sure loading would range from 20% to 50%(as you claim, I have never come across this high loading in residential), I mean you cannot track every project forget about every city, I get a hard time analyzing wishtown properties alone when I create simple examples, I will definitely write back to you if stumble upon a high loading property for sure in future but I will just not invest my time to confirm what you have been telling me, I thank you for sharing this valuable information at the same time :).

3) if you are justifying density that it helps you bond with people then I don't agree with your point. Clubs, they are a wonderful place to find like minded people, sadly jaypee whatever its delivering is minus clubs at the moment.

4) your post is informative, about how people make their properties worse by renting out which states how important it is to lay down certain rules when a new community with new people comes up, when you make these rules upfront and follow a protocol, its hard to violate it.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul I am not justifying high density is good, infact it would be great to have low density but this is asking for the moon.

I find that on this forum many experts recommend dated societies with crumbling infra just because the loading is less. They suggest to buy AWHO or Noida authority type houses in this old sectors and spend 25-30 lakhs to do up the interiors, this only changes ones house not the neighbourhood. The people are not interested in paying even a small amount for maintenance. Naturally the overall upkeep is very poor. There may be a few enclaves where the maintenance, ambience etc is good but this is more due to one or two individuals who have taken the initiative.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Rahul I am not justifying high density is good, infact it would be great to have low density but this is asking for the moon.

I find that on this forum many experts recommend dated societies with crumbling infra just because the loading is less. They suggest to buy AWHO or Noida authority type houses in this old sectors and spend 25-30 lakhs to do up the interiors, this only changes ones house not the neighbourhood. The people are not interested in paying even a small amount for maintenance. Naturally the overall upkeep is very poor. There may be a few enclaves where the maintenance, ambience etc is good but this is more due to one or two individuals who have taken the initiative.

Mate,

its a difficult choice to make, so the best way to beat this up is to go on rent, switch places and whichever community suits your the best, you should go on and buy that.

PS: builders charge 10x maintenance and people pay that but they will not pay a penny when they can avoid it. Builders do not deliver too, so you have to find a way out.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Beats me why men take blog posts so personally. As a female of the species I'm thankful for all kinds of comments. Last year I had asked a question about investing in some commercial property and suggested some names. Mr. Zohaib blasted my ideas and went on to suggest what he considered were better options. So fine. I took his opinion at face value, did some more research and took my own decision and went ahead and booked a place. Now time will tell. No one can say I wasn't warned. Chill guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    dineshsays; Bhai, miss your posts. A breath of sensibility and factualism amongst rumor mongering trollers whose words are inconsequential.

Hope to see you on the forum.

I am sure a plenty of readers will second my thoughts.

DINESH BHAI KE BINA SOONA SOONA LAGE RE. BUSY IN shifting?
    CommentQuote
  • Deliver flats on time, admin tells realtors
    Vinod Rajput, Hindustan Times, Noida | Updated: May 06, 2016 00:49 IST

Amrapali Group has delayed three group housing projects — Platinum and Zodiac in Sector 119 and Sapphire in Sector 45. The Noida authority on Thursday directed two realty firms — Jaypee and Amrapali Group — to complete all pending works in residential projects in a time-bound manner and put an end to homebuyers’ woes.

The authority direction follows repeated protests by homebuyers, who are suffering due to the delay in completion of group housing projects. UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav also directed officials to address buyers’ issues. A delegation of buyers, realtors and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Noida authority, Rama Raman, along with other important officials held a meeting to discuss solutions to delayed residential projects.

“Amrapali will submit a 3-month action plan for removing all deficiencies. We will conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress of work,” Raman said.

Jaypee Group has failed to deliver 26 residential towers in its ‘Jaypee Aman’ group housing project at Sector 151, along Noida Expressway.
    Director of Jaypee Group, Sachin Gaur, also assured buyers and the authority of delivering five residential towers out of the 26 within three months. “I only promised that five towers will be ready by the end of 2016,” he said.

Amrapali Group has delayed three group housing projects — Platinum and Zodiac in Sector 119 and Sapphire in Sector 45. Around 3,000 homebuyers are living in these three incomplete projects. “Work on the pending issues is taking place in full swing. We will deliver them in a time-bound manner. We have started procuring lifts to be installed at the residential towers. We are addressing buyers’ issues properly and will continue to do so,” Shiv Priya, executive director of Amrapali Group, said.

“Lifts and other pending works will be completed in Platinum, Zodiac and Sapphire projects as the builder is procuring seven new lifts. Jaypee Group promised to deliver five towers in the next three months, 15 towers by 2017-end and six towers by 2018-end,” SC Gaur, chief architect and town planner of the Noida authority, said.

“The builder had launched the project in 2007 with a promise to deliver it by 2011. But even after 5 years of delay, the builder is unable to complete the project. I have paid total cost of the flat years ago but am still living in an unsafe building because it has not got clearance from the fire department,” Harjit Singh of Amrapali Zodiac said.

“We are unable to get registry of our homes done because the builder has not obtained necessary approvals from authorities. We are for forced to live in an incomplete project because of the builder’s fault,” NK Gupta, who owns a flat in Sapphire project, said.

“I was promised delivery in 2012. And now, even after 4 years, the builder is still making false promises. Construction work at the project is stopped and as per my assessment, the project will take another 2-3 years to complete,” SK Nagrath a retired army official who has bought a flat at Jaypee Aman in Sector 151 said.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Wishtown
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apacheindian
    Jaypee Wishtown

Is this kylpso court? Have they started to give possession?
    CommentQuote
  • This is pavilion heights 4. Possession in a few months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARJUNPUNJABI
    DINESH BHAI KE BINA SOONA SOONA LAGE RE. BUSY IN shifting?

Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    This is pavilion heights 4. Possession in a few months.

Arz kiya hai :

Tere ashiyane ko dekh khush hai hum , mera ghar jala hai to kya
    CommentQuote
  • Where hv u invested
    CommentQuote
    Where hv u invested

Garden isles. Sir investment na kaho, amiro vali feeling aane lagti hai. Bus rahne ke liye ek apna ghar chahiye tha
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

Banks such as HDFC have stopped making loan disbursement for Jaypee Kosmos and other Wish Town projectgs - especially for remaining towers that are under construction and have not received completion certificate from Noida Authority.

In this case, when the project picks up in due course of time (with God's grace) - the challenge consumers will face will be around fulfilling those future demands without support from the bank.

Do you foresee banks starting to disburse loans in the future for Jaypee Wish Town projects under construction such as remaining towers of Kosmos.

Please advise.

Regards,
    GK
    CommentQuote
    Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident :)

Bahut bahut mubarak ho aapko!!!
    CommentQuote