What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • congrats :)

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident :)

Congrats Dinesh Bhai, happy to hear this.

PS: the community was missing you including myself.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Ye achanak IREF mein Jaypee ke sare projects pe itna discussion kahan se shuru ho gaya ???
    CommentQuote
  • Protest of 2014 vs protect of 2016 : I mean you the investors only expose yourself.

here is how.

1)
    2014:
    Protest of 2014: I mean every possible single lame detail within a matter of few hours published here on iref and facebook
    we made a great effort, they promised this .. they promised that , minutes of meeting, a tsunami of documents, every document had a new set of points by senior members here.

Vs

2016:
    None of the stuff like that came up this time like in 2014, documented detail of every single point was seen in 2014 by senior members, where are those senior members?

now my question is whats the matter now?
    why not even a single member published the total summary of the protest here? it clearly states that the investors know that doing stuff which they did in 2014 isn't going to work in terms of pressure on jaypee but rather they will only damage their investments in terms of negative sentiments.

2)
    2014:
    here is video 1 .. video 2 .... video .. big videos, the videos were complete and 1 could make out the stand which jaypee took at the time.

Vs

2016:
    Videos very carefully put up on facebook and other channels, none of the videos published connected the dots, none of the videos showed the stand which jaypee seems to be taking.

Now which takes me to the point:

that IREF is a community of investors who wants to offload their stuff and there are no end users, if there are end users, they just read posts silently, like I have been silent here for many months when I joined here in 2012 and even without an id

Now 1 week is gone, yet no1 came forward with any kind of report here or on facebook, so now whats happening behind the scenes:

1) every projects investors forming groups and individually meeting jaypee board members and striking deals, like:
    a) offer 1 by jaypee to various groups, taking a random example of KBA, find us the complaining end users, we will club them in one tower(that's how they will know how much they need to deliver in terms of towers) and in return take some freebies, now it depends how well these groups/individuals would go on and bargain, like

-- like jaypee will say you manage this stuff and we will give u a 100 sq yard plot in sports city.
    -- we will waive off your 10% super area + free club membership for life + give you a position in RWA of your project
    -- giving some1 golf membership for lifetime
    -- your maintenance would be free for 10 years/ 5 years or lifetime
    -- jaypee would offer that if you do this we will swap your apartment in the tower which is supposed to get delivered, now going forward delivered tower would give you back returns and non delivered stale mated towers would bring u losses and it would be such that it would not be sold in the next five years, i mean by looking at the current market scene.
    -- like jaypee would create a group of orchards investors(just a random example), gives them 1 tower and pays back x lacs back to them to complete the tower by themselves as a group
    -- etc (think of various combinations and offers that jaypee would offer, I can think of many ..)

Now this is what investors are doing, some of the guys are smart, they are striking deals with jaypee and mostly they are investors of wishtown, Now jaypee will first listen to certain individuals/ groups, analyze and shortlist certain groups and individuals, and accordingly will take the step, you have 1 month and jaypee will do this new analysis from scratch.

As an end user, I urge you to go forward and have a bite of this cherry, else first you have been ripped off by jaypee and now you will be ripped by the guys who are discussing stuff on your behalf with jaypee.

This is going to be a classic showdown and its going to be EPIC.

1) what would Jaypee want :
    a) satisfy end users who would hue and cry on the news channels
    b) estimate the apartments they need to deliver to curb media pressure and spend as little as possible on the construction and keep hold of your wealth which is actually jaypee's wealth at the moment.

Investors:
    a) they know that this is the time for recovery, they in fact don't need the project to be delivered at the moment, since the market is such that they will not find a buyer, so if they get their apartments , they need to pay maintenance along with registry charges and all, and they would not be even able to put their property on rent, now this is the opportunity for them to cash in by striking deals with jaypee.

End users:
    1) why do you live on false hope? go forward and speak up for yourself and try to gain that extra mileage which investors are trying to leverage.

In future, whats on the cards:

1) Jaypee's hue and cry customers getting their apartments over the next 1 year and majority of towers of every project would remain in a stalled state, making it a ghost town.
    2) in 2014's protest jaypee promised dates, you made them give dates when the projects were delayed by x years and now the delay is x + 2 years, I am sure you must have got some dates, isnt it?

Cheers
    Rahul and its going to be EPIC.

b) estimate the apartments they need to deliver to curb media pressure and spend as little as possible on the construction and keep hold of your wealth which is actually jaypee's wealth at the moment.

Investors:
    a) they know that this is the time for recovery, they in fact don't need the project to be delivered at the moment, since the market is such that they will not find a buyer, so if they get their apartments , they need to pay maintenance along with registry charges and all, and they would not be even able to put their property on rent, now this is the opportunity for them to cash in by striking deals with jaypee.

End users:
    1) why do you live on false hope? go forward and speak up for yourself and try to gain that extra mileage which investors are trying to leverage.

1) Jaypee's hue and cry customers getting their apartments over the next 1 year and majority of towers of every project would remain in a stalled state, making it a ghost town.
    2) in 2014's protest jaypee promised dates, you made them give dates when the projects were delayed by x years and now the delay is x + 2 years, I am sure you must have got some dates, isnt it?

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Protest of 2014 vs protect of 2016 : I mean you the investors only expose yourself.

here is how.

1)
    2014:
    Protest of 2014: I mean every possible single lame detail within a matter of few hours published here on iref and facebook
    we made a great effort, they promised this .. they promised that , minutes of meeting, a tsunami of documents, every document had a new set of points by senior members here.

Vs

2016:
    None of the stuff like that came up this time like in 2014, documented detail of every single point was seen in 2014 by senior members, where are those senior members?

why not even a single member published the total summary of the protest here? it clearly states that the investors know that doing stuff which they did in 2014 isn't going to work in terms of pressure on jaypee but rather they will only damage their investments in terms of negative sentiments.

2)
    2014:
    here is video 1 .. video 2 .... video .. big videos, the videos were complete and 1 could make out the stand which jaypee took at the time.

Vs

2016:
    Videos very carefully put up on facebook and other channels, none of the videos published connected the dots, none of the videos showed the stand which jaypee seems to be taking.

that IREF is a community of investors who wants to offload their stuff and there are no end users, if there are end users, they just read posts silently, like I have been silent here for many months when I joined here in 2012 and even without an id

Now 1 week is gone, yet no1 came forward with any kind of report here or on facebook, so now whats happening behind the scenes:

1) every projects investors forming groups and individually meeting jaypee board members and striking deals, like:
    a) offer 1 by jaypee to various groups, taking a random example of KBA, find us the complaining end users, we will club them in one tower(that's how they will know how much they need to deliver in terms of towers) and in return take some freebies, now it depends how well these groups/individuals would go on and bargain, like

-- like jaypee will say you manage this stuff and we will give u a 100 sq yard plot in sports city.
    -- we will waive off your 10% super area + free club membership for life + give you a position in RWA of your project
    -- jaypee would offer that if you do this we will swap your apartment in the tower which is supposed to get delivered, now going forward delivered tower would give you back returns and non delivered stale mated towers would bring u losses and it would be such that it would not be sold in the next five years, i mean by looking at the current market scene.
    -- etc (think of various combinations and offers that jaypee would offer, I can think of many ..)

Now this is what investors are doing, some of the guys are smart, they are striking deals with jaypee and mostly they are investors of wishtown, Now jaypee will first listen to certain individuals/ groups, analyze and shortlist certain groups and individuals, and accordingly will take the step, you have 1 month and jaypee will do this new analysis from scratch.

As an end user, I urge you to go forward and have a bite of this cherry, else first you have been ripped off by jaypee and now you will be ripped by the guys who are discussing stuff on your behalf with jaypee.

This is going to be a classic showdown .

Investors:

End users:

Cheers
    Rahul

I want to learn time management from you
    CommentQuote
    Protest of 2014 vs protect of 2016 : I mean you the investors only expose yourself.

here is how.

1)
    2014:

Vs

2016:

2)
    2014:

Vs

2016:

-- like jaypee would create a group of orchards investors(just a random example), gives them 1 tower and pays back x lacs back to them to complete the tower by themselves as a group

This is going to be a classic showdown and its going to be EPIC.

Investors:

End users:

Cheers
    Rahul
    Good post. Vocal investors who represent themselves as spokespersons or representatives of a group and who are seen to influence perception do get all kinds of favors from the builders. For example, one person with big investments in JP posted that the head of marketing himself helped in the registry of one of his flats. How many of JP's 35000 customers will get similar favors ?
    Good post. Vocal investors who represent themselves as spokespersons or representatives of a group and who are seen to influence perception do get all kinds of favors from the builders. For example, one person with big investments in JP posted that the head of marketing himself helped in the registry of one of his flats. How many of JP's 35000 customers will get similar favors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Baaz nahin aata from making personal allegations and remarks.
    MANOJa; can you please check this guy

The period leading upto 31st March was amongst the busiest in JP as far as registries were concerned. A slew of offer of possessions combined with NA announcement that 7% registry amount will be increased contributed to that.

During last week of March Jaypee had deputed it's entire Sales and Marketing department to help with the registries which included making files ready, and helping people sign and then redistributing to lawyers so they could fix a date at Noida office to register.

At point point this was being only done by the S&M team.

This is how the gentleman helped me and I happened to see the ad and asked him a few questions.

Anyone on this forum who got registry done during last week March will attest to that

Mr Gandhi - enough is enough kindly stop your idiotic insinuations.
    CommentQuote
  • If some members r itching to get suspended again, i would help them in their ambitions .

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi

Mate, you didn't take any name, I read your post 2 times at least and yet some1 is accusing you of smearing :D, I mean that's really unfair.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    Mate, you didn't take any name, I read your post 2 times at least and yet some1 is accusing you of smearing :D, I mean that's really unfair.

Cheers
    Rahul

Rahul ji,

Some have also accused me of being on the payrolls of JP's rivals and posting rumors with the sole intention of defaming them, so that other builders can sell their wares, though no one has ever been able to find a post from me talking up another builder. This is nothing compared to that.

I am a keen student of investor psychology and see the same behavioral patterns in every market. When a pain trade goes through, those on the losing side ( by definition most people), find someone else like the politicians, plutocracy, government, the Fed, Zionists, Illuminati, the green man from Mars, etc. to blame but never accept personal responsibility for their decisions. If you are not familiar with the concept of "pain trade", I suggest googling it. It will formalize what I am sure you already understand from your intuition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Rahul ji,

Some have also accused me of being on the payrolls of JP's rivals and posting rumors with the sole intention of defaming them, so that other builders can sell their wares, though no one has ever been able to find a post from me talking up another builder. This is nothing compared to that.

I am a keen student of investor psychology and see the same behavioral patterns in every market. When a pain trade goes through, those on the losing side ( by definition most people), find someone else like the politicians, plutocracy, government, the Fed, Zionists, Illuminati, the green man from Mars, etc. to blame but never accept personal responsibility for their decisions. If you are not familiar with the concept of "pain trade", I suggest googling it. It will formalize what I am sure you already understand from your intuition.

Mate, I cant agree more with you, people here just don't respect individual views, I mean not all its just those who see that their investment will hit rock bottom after some users present their honest views.

PS: I have identified that jaypee threads are flooded with investors who want to offload their bad investments and move on, and they have a problem with users who provide insights with minute details.

2) builders have cheated via density, loading, bsp prices, delays in construction, high maintenance etc, and here in IREF, some investors do a different kind of cheating : like pumping positive things just to gain some more time, some extra months, I am warning new users who wants to buy for end use, before putting you hard earned money, you should do your own checks and do not trust any1 just on face value, if you are buying something, just make sure of the cheating points that I have highlighted and always see your apartment physically and not just on paper/Brochures

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkbokaro
    I want to learn time management from you

Well,

I think you need to learn investment management first before time management.

Why?

1) you have given (95%) of the money taken via loan (today or 1/2/3 years ago), You seems to be in garden isles, high loading and forget all towers to be delivered in the next 5 years
    2) you have given your money to some1 else (today or 1/2/3 years ago), you have given your money to a builder who is not worth a penny
    3) Now you will need to go 20 to 30 years office just to repay that amount back to the banks and count the rent side by side
    4) Now consider what will you do for the next 20 to 30 years(based on my exepereince usually tough times) Vs the builder who has made your wealth his(and this builder has done this to not just you but to thousands of customers so imagine the magnitude of money involved), the builder has had a gala time with some1 elses money

Ps: This is what happened to people generally including yourself
    2) I am still learning :) myself too

Once you recuperate with your investment woes, will tell you more about time management :D, actually before time management I am good at 'adding fuel to the fire ' management :D, so will give you 'adding fuel to fire' training and then time management.

@ALL:
    Now, I will be back after 3 months to access things :D and meanwhile okay this is for every1:

Ask Jaypee to give you maintenance benefit on paper today against delay in construction, estimate your peanuts 5 rs/sq feet vs maintenance and get your maintenance free for lifetime, The delay is today so dont think about the future, try to get what you can get today.

2) and this apartment swapping thing must have been going for 1-2 years and that time jaypee would have shown that they are doing favors on you, even today they will try to project that they are doing a favor but instead they are doing themselves a world of good by smartly shifting end users into towers and filling their towers completely such that they can stay afloat with min expenditure on construction.

Cheers
    Rahul

Once you recuperate with your investment woes, will tell you more about time management :D, actually before time management I am good at 'adding fuel to the fire ' management :D, so will give you 'adding fuel to fire' training and then time management.

@ALL:
    Now, I will be back after 3 months to access things :D and meanwhile okay this is for every1:

Ask Jaypee to give you maintenance benefit on paper today against delay in construction, estimate your peanuts 5 rs/sq feet vs maintenance and get your maintenance free for lifetime, The delay is today so dont think about the future, try to get what you can get today.

2) and this apartment swapping thing must have been going for 1-2 years and that time jaypee would have shown that they are doing favors on you, even today they will try to project that they are doing a favor but instead they are doing themselves a world of good by smartly shifting end users into towers and filling their towers completely such that they can stay afloat with min expenditure on construction.

Cheers
    Rahul

@ALL:

Cheers
    Rahul

@ALL:

Cheers
    Rahul

@ALL:

Cheers
    Rahul

@ALL:

Cheers
    Rahul

@ALL:

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote

Cheers
    Rahul

You mean to say he is referring to someone else when a few days back in this forum I myself stated that the head of marketing helped me in my registry?

Really!!! Who is that someone else??

Let's not be oversmart unnecessarily.

If at all please stick to the topic at hand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    You mean to say he is referring to someone else when a few days back in this forum I myself stated that the head of marketing helped me in my registry?

Really!!! Who is that someone else??

Let's not be oversmart unnecessarily.

If at all please stick to the topic at hand.

Well, Like I didn't have this idea( I haven't seen that post of yours where you say that you have been helped by jaypee). At the same time there could be so many members on iref who might have claimed that they are helped by jaypee also and those posts "might have been overlooked by you/me".

PS: when I say -> might have been overlooked by you/me : the members here are huge and we are not just talking about noida thread but other threads also, so may be might have stumbled onto other posts also claiming the same thing as you, he didnt take your name and you only raised your hand and claimed that hes talking about you. and the discussion was about different kind of help and not the help you got.

2) Please Dinesh, I urge you to not overthink, you are a very good member, and I still follow you but you kind of not allow other persons to make their points and intervene(like when I claimed I liked non gc views more than gc views, well thats a personal opinion, dats set), I mean you can ignore a lot of posts, when you go at each other for petty things, things are bound to get heated up.

3) Yes we are sticking to the topic, at least I am:
    a) I have made points for end users to tell the reality on ground, check my kosmos/kp plots thread posts and they are bang on.
    b) I am against jaypee, since this is a classic scam
    c) I am against investors since I have found discrepancies between the protest of 2014 vs 2016
    etc

Again I don't understand why you make the point of digressing from the topic, I could say the same thing, frankly by following you for the last 4 years, I expected you to at least provided detailed insights about the 2016 protest, I say that because you really provided great insights of the last few protests.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    Well, Like I didn't have this idea( I haven't seen that post of yours where you say that you have been helped by jaypee). At the same time there could be so many members on iref who might have claimed that they are helped by jaypee also and those posts "might have been overlooked by you/me".

PS: when I say -> might have been overlooked by you/me : the members here are huge and we are not just talking about noida thread but other threads also, so may be might have stumbled onto other posts also claiming the same thing as you, he didnt take your name and you only raised your hand and claimed that hes talking about you. and the discussion was about different kind of help and not the help you got.

2) Please Dinesh, I urge you to not overthink, you are a very good member, and I still follow you but you kind of not allow other persons to make their points and intervene(like when I claimed I liked non gc views more than gc views, well thats a personal opinion, dats set), I mean you can ignore a lot of posts, when you go at each other for petty things, things are bound to get heated up.

3) Yes we are sticking to the topic, at least I am:
    a) I have made points for end users to tell the reality on ground, check my kosmos/kp plots thread posts and they are bang on.
    b) I am against jaypee, since this is a classic scam
    c) I am against investors since I have found discrepancies between the protest of 2014 vs 2016
    etc

Again I don't understand why you make the point of digressing from the topic, I could say the same thing, frankly by following you for the last 4 years, I expected you to at least provided detailed insights about the 2016 protest, I say that because you really provided great insights of the last few protests.

Cheers
    Rahul

Bhai, why Dinesh should provide protest detail or do protest at all? He already got apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • If IREF wants people to come here regularly and provide good input which people would like to read and come again and again then this direct and indirect references has to stop. Or else this will act as repellent for other readers. Just notice the new accounts created since Jan-Feb and they all are just posting negative posts. When real estate is down then you expect less activity but sudden surge in new accounts posting negativity only for 2-3builders is not natural.

MANOJa;, @Admin , can we make policy that direct or indirect reference to individuals on IREF should be banned? We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but not fellow forum members
    CommentQuote