What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    If IREF wants people to come here regularly and provide good input which people would like to read and come again and again then this direct and indirect references has to stop. Or else this will act as repellent for other readers. Just notice the new accounts created since Jan-Feb and they all are just posting negative posts. When real estate is down then you expect less activity but sudden surge in new accounts posting negativity only for 2-3builders is not natural.

    MANOJa;, @Admin , can we make policy that direct or indirect reference to individuals on IREF should be banned? We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but not fellow forum members


    I get your point, but then somebody may come up and ask for a policy to ban members who praise or criticize a builder/project excessively and then somebody may come up with something more.........all this is endless .

    Self regulation, restrain while answering posts, choosing to ignore what u don't like/agree with, answering an provocative post in a tone which is not offensive etc.. would help members and this Forum to grow and have much more meaningful discussions .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Bhai, why Dinesh should provide protest detail or do protest at all? He already got apartment.


    Bro,

    I said I

    here is my quote: I expected you to at least provided detailed insights about the 2016 protest

    I never said that he SHOULD

    Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    If IREF wants people to come here regularly and provide good input which people would like to read and come again and again then this direct and indirect references has to stop. Or else this will act as repellent for other readers. Just notice the new accounts created since Jan-Feb and they all are just posting negative posts. When real estate is down then you expect less activity but sudden surge in new accounts posting negativity only for 2-3builders is not natural.

    MANOJa;, @Admin , can we make policy that direct or indirect reference to individuals on IREF should be banned? We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but not fellow forum members


    We can criticize builders, their actions and govt policies impacting real estate but "not fellow forum members"


    Mate , a little bit about : fellow forum members

    I have decided to take a break for 3 months but this last 1 before I go:

    with my experience here I have noticed that certain members benefit both ways, like they pump positive sentiments(so that they can offload their inventories) along with that they enjoy the negative waves such that they can buy things at dirt cheap prices.

    PS: there are individuals that tries to manipulate things here, you as a user cannot pick them in a day/week or a month, you can only pick it up if you regularly come here and go through the posts, the trend would remain same, uninformed buyers not only bring losses in their books but they will help builders leech the bestest possible profit margins, you as end users can make this market back on track by being informed, the market will take 3-5 years to get back but the new phase has already begun, lets hope 1 day we find happy end users here discussing the best of things their communities has to offer.

    Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Bro,

    I said I

    here is my quote: I expected you to at least provided detailed insights about the 2016 protest

    I never said that he SHOULD

    Cheers
    Rahul


    C'me on...you playing english here.

    Again...why you will expect one to post details on protest to get house...when he is already living in house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    C'me on...you playing english here.

    Again...why you will expect one to post details on protest to get house...when he is already living in house.

    Perhaps it is possible some members have multiple investments, not all of which have been delivered ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    C'me on...you playing english here.

    Again...why you will expect one to post details on protest to get house...when he is already living in house.


    no bro, no way I wouldn't have basked under this lame reply otherwise, I EXPECTED him to do a write up because he has been proactive in these types of things, I have seen him provide great insights about wishtown, protest included.

    Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    no bro, no way I wouldn't have basked under this lame reply otherwise, I EXPECTED him to do a write up because he has been proactive in these types of things, I have seen him provide great insights about wishtown, protest included.

    Cheers
    Rahul


    Yes, when he wanted his apartment. Now he is living in apartment so why he should cover protest.

    Anyway, remember you said you taking 3months break for this id ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Yes, when he wanted his apartment. Now he is living in apartment so why he should cover protest.

    Anyway, remember you said you taking 3months break for this id ;)


    yeah all congrats to him and I have only 1 id here (rahk2012), I was banned unreasonably here for 3 weeks and there was a popup since it didn't even allow me to read posts, so i created a new 1 just for reading, I have never posted anything from it.

    PS: I have only 1 id here, and without facts you are accusing me, prove it that I make posts from multiple ids here and I would do whatever you want me to, without facts you are just firing shots in the dark.

    Cheers
    Rahul just for reading, I have never posted anything from it.

    PS: I have only 1 id here, and without facts you are accusing me, prove it that I make posts from multiple ids here and I would do whatever you want me to, without facts you are just firing shots in the dark.

    Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    yeah all congrats to him and I have only 1 id here (rahk2012), I was banned unreasonably here for 3 weeks and there was a popup since it didn't even allow me to read posts, so i created a new 1 just for reading, I have never posted anything from it.



    PS: I have only 1 id here, and without facts you are accusing me, prove it that I make posts from multiple ids here and I would do whatever you want me to, without facts you are just firing shots in the dark.



    Cheers

    Rahul



    Arey bhai ye sab band karo kripya kar ke ab
    Ghar to pahle hi mil nahi raha aur bhasad macha rakhi hai ego ki



    Arey bhai ye sab band karo kripya kar ke ab
    Ghar to pahle hi mil nahi raha aur bhasad macha rakhi hai ego ki



    Arey bhai ye sab band karo kripya kar ke ab
    Ghar to pahle hi mil nahi raha aur bhasad macha rakhi hai ego ki



    Arey bhai ye sab band karo kripya kar ke ab
    Ghar to pahle hi mil nahi raha aur bhasad macha rakhi hai ego ki
    CommentQuote
  • My POV on protests:

    1. JP Gaur and sons are not gundas - believe it or not they are God fearing people who have and are continuing to make mistakes. They are not in the Chandras/Mallya mode. Most of all they fear going to Jail

    2. Current issue is of cash flow. They are selling assets but need to sell faster

    3. What can/must be done to make WT a priority is they will do whatever first in which chances of going to Jail are the highest

    4. These gheraos will impact - but not much. They are already making gates and barricades so this does not happen again

    5. What is needed - stop discussions with them - without fail make a case in NCDRC - some people will take initiative - please support them if you don't take a lead

    6. Parallely lodge a civil/criminal case in AHC - make the matter subjudice and stop payments

    7. Pray that RERA is applied soon and retrospectively to UC projects.

    They have assets - just don't want to sell so fast.

    Did anyone know they had 2500 acres in UP for cement plant.

    I didnt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Rahul ji,

    Some have also accused me of being on the payrolls of JP's rivals and posting rumors with the sole intention of defaming them, so that other builders can sell their wares, though no one has ever been able to find a post from me talking up another builder. This is nothing compared to that.

    I am a keen student of investor psychology and see the same behavioral patterns in every market. When a pain trade goes through, those on the losing side ( by definition most people), find someone else like the politicians, plutocracy, government, the Fed, Zionists, Illuminati, the green man from Mars, etc. to blame but never accept personal responsibility for their decisions. If you are not familiar with the concept of "pain trade", I suggest googling it. It will formalize what I am sure you already understand from your intuition.


    Wow... You are a computer scientist, Financial analyst, Legal Consultant, Real Estate Consultant.. now also a psychologist... Aap Toh kamaal Hai... Is there anything else you can do?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My POV on protests:

    1. JP Gaur and sons are not gundas - believe it or not they are God fearing people who have and are continuing to make mistakes. They are not in the Chandras/Mallya mode. Most of all they fear going to Jail

    2. Current issue is of cash flow. They are selling assets but need to sell faster

    3. What can/must be done to make WT a priority is they will do whatever first in which chances of going to Jail are the highest

    4. These gheraos will impact - but not much. They are already making gates and barricades so this does not happen again

    5. What is needed - stop discussions with them - without fail make a case in NCDRC - some people will take initiative - please support them if you don't take a lead

    6. Parallely lodge a civil/criminal case in AHC - make the matter subjudice and stop payments

    7. Pray that RERA is applied soon and retrospectively to UC projects.

    They have assets - just don't want to sell so fast.

    Did anyone know they had 2500 acres in UP for cement plant.

    I didnt


    Hi Dinesh all such people are God fearing, contributing big donations to various temples, Mallya had donated big time to Tirupati temple so also Ambani.

    All are petrified of going to jail. This is given considering the pathetic condition of our jails

    The point now is ot just their intent but the macro environment, people are now aware of the humongous supply, so are wisely keeping away, how do you expect a big turn around that is vital for JP to come out of the hell hole

    Also in the recent mines act the govt. allowed transfer but imposed a charge, not sure who pays for this and how the JP Ultra Tech deal works out

    There are lots of improbables keeping buyers away and this further pushes JP revival. Also you cannot rule out that senior JP retires and you have differences in the 2nd line on the way forward.

    the banks are just ring fencing their loans and the exact situation will be clear when the balance sheet is out and in the ext 3-6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm just suggesting how buyers should proceed and my thoughts on protests.

    Let's discuss finances in the other thread.
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; Again you initiate the discussion and don't want others to reply, You just want to have the last word, even if it is not based on any factual position.
    CommentQuote
  • Arre yaar rahk2012; asked thrice before what my position is as far as protests are concerned - read above.

    I then gave my POV on protests and the best strategy forward

    You came and took the discussion onto JP finances etc

    We know there is a seperate thread and the moderator has deemed the discussions on JP finances happen there.

    Here we talk of Wishtown.

    You want to discuss anything on Wishtown - most welcome.

    And BTW - what part of my writeup is not based on reality / facts - kindly elaborate.
    CommentQuote