What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Haha.. Rahul bhai aap toh stylome wale gain... Kya obstacles ho sakte hain.. :-))

Mine is tower A-3 2305..
    Wanted 2105sqft.. Couldnt afford nose unit..

Why did u give a miss to 1798 units?
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai... 2105 sqft is a good size...
    1798 chota padta shayad.. Dad's choice..
    CommentQuote
  • Kalypso Units

Experts,

Can someone help me decide the best unit in terms of location and view among following Kalypso units?

1. Tower No. 3, 2nd floor, unit no.2 (3bhk size 2380 sq.ft)
    2. Tower No. 4, 16th floor, unit no. 1 (3bhk size 2400 sq.ft)
    3. Tower No. 11, 22nd floor, unit no. 3 (3bhk with Terrace 2945 sq.ft)
    4. Tower No. 11, 15th floor to 20th floor, unit no. 1( 3bhk size 2400sq.ft)
    5. Tower No. 11, 4th floor to 7th floor, unit no. 2 (3bhk size 2400sq. ft)
    6. Tower No. 5, 15th floor, unit no. 2 (3bhk size 2400sq. ft)
    CommentQuote
  • ?

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Haha.. Rahul bhai aap toh stylome wale gain... Kya obstacles ho sakte hain.. :-))

Mine is tower A-3 2305..
    Wanted 2105sqft.. Couldnt afford nose unit..

Akash Bhai .. I didnt get you -> stylome wale gain???

2105 is a good size, please give me you email or number if possible.

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Check out this video on YouTube with latest pics of Jaypee Greens Noida

JAYPEE GREENS WISHTOWN, Sector 128, Noida - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Check out this video on YouTube with latest pics of Jaypee Greens Noida

JAYPEE GREENS WISHTOWN, Sector 128, Noida - YouTube

Nice share... Any volunteers for voice-over on this..... IMO Dinesh or phantom could do justice... :)
    CommentQuote
  • I'm Wondering why hasnt any builder launched a market space like the Galleria market in Gurgaon... ???
    Does anyone have any idea if JP will launch Expressway facing commercial shops or office space like this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    I'm Wondering why hasnt any builder launched a market space like the Galleria market in Gurgaon... ???
    Does anyone have any idea if JP will launch Expressway facing commercial shops or office space like this ?

JP chambers (office space) are already launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    JP chambers (office space) are already launched.

That is only Office space ... but a shopping centre on expressway ... near a township like JP... or any other... is what i havent seen as yet !

Im thinking in terms of the Galleria shopping market in Gurgaon.

Wont something like this be launched at all ??? Wat is coming up on the empty plot space towards the right of the Jp Main office building ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    That is only Office space ... but a shopping centre on expressway ... near a township like JP... or any other... is what i havent seen as yet !

Im thinking in terms of the Galleria shopping market in Gurgaon.

Wont something like this be launched at all ??? Wat is coming up on the empty plot space towards the right of the Jp Main office building ?

I think jaypee will launch shopping complex like that soon. Consider that jaypee has 50,000 tenements this will mean a population of at least 2 Lakhs. Good enough opportunity for jaypee to launch shopping complexes!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,Guys I Want to share some intersesting BBC videos showing a reporter with Karun Chandok(Indian F1 Driver) who drives him to Budha International Circuit in October 2010 and again in October 2011.Its amazing to see how Jaypee does a turnaround of a mud ridden land to an amazing F1 circuit in just 1 year and conducted a successful season making India PROUD!Enjoy..

BBC F1 India Circuit - YouTube

BBC F1 2011 The India Circuit - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Irish Group CRH Set to Buy 51% in Jaypee Cement’s Gujarat Plants
    CRH to buy stake at an enterprise value of . 4,200 cr, have the option to raise holding to 75%
    ARUN KUMAR NEW DELHI (ET 6th Aug 2012)

CRH,the $13.7-billion Irish building materials group, is close to picking up a 51% stake in Jaiprakash Associates’ cement operations in Gujarat at an enterprise value of about . 4,200 crore, said two persons familiar with the development.
    The enterprise value of Jaypee Cement Corp’s plants in Sewagram and Wanakbori — having a capacity of 2.4 million tonnes each — includes debt of about . 1,800 crore. The deal will help Jaiprakash Associates pare its debt by about . 1,800 crore and infuse about . 1,200 crore in cash into the company. The company has consolidated debt of about . 45,000 crore.

Under the proposed transaction, the Irish firm has the option to increase its holding to 75% at a pre-determined price. “CRH will have the right to buy additional 24% in next 2 years, which can be acquired from Jaiprakash Associates at current price plus 16% annualised return, or at an independent valuerdetermined market price, whichever is higher,” said one of the persons quoted above. “The parties have come to an understanding and the documentation process is under way,” he added.
    Spokespersons of Jaiprakash Associates and CRH declined to comment, saying they do not comment on market speculation.

ET had reported on July 19 that the Irish group was in discussions to buy Jaiprakash Associates’ cement plants in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh
    While the Gujarat transaction is nearing closure, CRH and Jaiprakash Associates are still in talks over the Andhra Pradesh cement unit, said one of the two persons familiar with the discussions.
    Some other buyers have also evinced interests in the AP unit, which has an annual capacity of five million tonnes, he said. He, however, refused to divulge the names of the new suitors.

The valuation of the Gujarat plants translates into about $160 per tonne, while that of the Andhra is expected to be slightly lower. Jaiprakash Associates, a diversified conglomerate with interests in cement, power, infrastructure, real estate, construction and hospitality, had spun off its cement units in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh into a separate company last year.

Jaiprakash Associates has a total cement-making capacity of around 23 million tonnes, making it the third-largest player in India after Holcim and AV Birla Group’s UltraTech.

Following the divestment of the Gujarat unit, its total capacity will fall to 18 million tonnes, although the Delhi-based company will continue to hold 49% in the unit.
    CRH entered India in 2008 by acquiring a 50% stake in Hyderabad-based cement producer My Home Industries, which has an installed capacity of 4.2 million tonnes.
    Cementing Gains

• THE DEAL WILL HELP JAIPRAKASH
    Associates pare its debt by about . 1,800 crore and infuse about . 1,200 crore in cash into the company

• CRH AND JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES
    are also in talks for a possible stake sale in an Andhra cement unit, for which some other suitors are also in race.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a question on Sports facilities, can the sports facilities across projects be shared across projects, I was looking at Garden Isles - It has 2 giant sports fields, one go karting etc.. similarly their is a sports filed next to KP plots
    CommentQuote
  • Very Good question Raman.Jaypee Greens is envisaged as a project with innumerable sports and leisure activities but till now there is less clarity on location and sharing of various planned amenities among residents.Dinesh ji,Vedkapoor ji,Phantom any other member please throw some light on this topic.thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Though I think these are meant for specific projects only for example sports fields and karting tracks are not shown in any other project, so chances are they can't be shared...
    CommentQuote