What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident :)


    Congratulations on the move. Look forward to seeing some photographs and comments about the general living experience.

    What is the status of the clubs?? Have they started constructing and when do you think we will see some action on the ground. I am actually quite keen to see what kind of clubs JP builds and if they are maintained well.

    The clubs will be an important trigger to get folks to move. Particularly renters with family will prefer to go for societies which have clubs ready.
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa;, it is obvious that since the last few months there are some members who have joined the forum, flooded all the JP related threads and created an environment which is hostile.

    Some of us have been regulars on the forum for many years and we have not seen such hostility or personal attacks. I do not understand why stringent action is not being taken against these so called social servants.

    As Imperialnoid suggested in one of his posts, if the sanctity of the forum is destroyed you will loose the most followed and respected writers and have a forum which will lose all essence of reality and just become a bashing ground. I am sure none of us want to see this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Congratulations on the move. Look forward to seeing some photographs and comments about the general living experience.

    What is the status of the clubs?? Have they started constructing and when do you think we will see some action on the ground. I am actually quite keen to see what kind of clubs JP builds and if they are maintained well.

    The clubs will be an important trigger to get folks to move. Particularly renters with family will prefer to go for societies which have clubs ready.

    Thanks mate - no - no focus on clubs. Just the floorwork (pools cut outs etc) are there. I doubt any club is ready before two years. They are making a number of sports fields which should be ready in a few days. Really happy about the jogging track and overall greenery/parking.

    I will def post photographs from time to time

    They have implemented FTTH (Fiber to the home) and all services - net, TV, security, intercom is via optical fiber - which is nice.

    Edit: the blocks opposite PH2/3 are kind of ready from the outside. I was earlier told these were clubs for PC/PH.

    I'll try and get some details for that in due course.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks mate - no - no focus on clubs. Just the floorwork (pools cut outs etc) are there. I doubt any club is ready before two years. They are making a number of sports fields which should be ready in a few days. Really happy about the jogging track and overall greenery/parking.

    I will def post photographs from time to time

    They have implemented FTTH (Fiber to the home) and all services - net, TV, security, intercom is via optical fiber - which is nice.


    This is too bad. In this age a well maintained club is not a gimmick but an important lifestyle feature. Besides this was promised and it is terrible on the part of JP to delay on this front and hand over what in my opinion are unfinished projects. On this front ATS is the way to go.

    Good to know about FTTH. Keeps the wiring mess at a minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    This is too bad. In this age a well maintained club is not a gimmick but an important lifestyle feature. Besides this was promised and it is terrible on the part of JP to delay on this front and hand over what in my opinion are unfinished projects. On this front ATS is the way to go.

    Good to know about FTTH. Keeps the wiring mess at a minimum.

    Yes - clubs delay is really bad. I think more residents will need to protest. ATS is def the gold standard in Noida as far as society clubs go.
    CommentQuote
  • In a man, the tendency of consciousness rises out of the depths of unconscious psychic life, at first like separate islands, which gradually unite to form a 'continent,' a continuous landmass of consciousness. Progressive mental development means, in effect, extension of consciousness.
    CommentQuote
  • Flaming, abusive posts, personal & rude comments, direct abuse or indirect abuse is being made both by supporters of Jaypee and its opponents .

    I cannot be partial here or anywhere .

    If things don't improve, i am looking to ban some members permanently . This is disturbing the whole decorum of the forum .


    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Again personal insults.
    MANOJa; this is getting really out of hand.

    You yourself suggested in this group that we limit RE discussion on Wishtown in this thread and take discussions on Jaypee's financial health to the thread which is dedicated for that.

    I don't understand why members would breach that directive and when reminded they resort to personal attacks - making statements such as baap dada ki jaagir - what is the point of involving ones parents and grandparents into this. Then they add personal insults like zero technical knowledge.

    An individual asked my opinion on the recent protests and what I thought, I gave my assessment.

    Then people start taking the conversation beyond the scope of the specific question and yet beyond the scope of this thread.

    Then other people join in and start talking about your father and grandfather.

    Really - this has become a hostile place.


    Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    @MANOJa sir,

    It is a rich irony that someone who is effectively trying to order people about what they can or cannot discuss and had launched a rabid and vicious attack on me, accusing me of being the same person as Mr Bharatiya is now claiming this has become a hostile place. The truth is that it has, and that person is among those most to blame.


    Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    MANOJa;, it is obvious that since the last few months there are some members who have joined the forum, flooded all the JP related threads and created an environment which is hostile.

    Some of us have been regulars on the forum for many years and we have not seen such hostility or personal attacks. I do not understand why stringent action is not being taken against these so called social servants.

    As Imperialnoid suggested in one of his posts, if the sanctity of the forum is destroyed you will loose the most followed and respected writers and have a forum which will lose all essence of reality and just become a bashing ground. I am sure none of us want to see this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes - clubs delay is really bad. I think more residents will need to protest. ATS is def the gold standard in Noida as far as society clubs go.


    My concern in the long term is that with the fund flow problems + the slow decision making at JP the clubs will be neglected and will not match up to high standards which ATS in particular is setting.

    This will not augur well. I hope this does not happen but it definitely is a distinct possibility in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Flaming, abusive posts, personal & rude comments, direct abuse or indirect abuse is being made both by supporters of Jaypee and its opponents .

    I cannot be partial here or anywhere .

    If things don't improve, i am looking to ban some members permanently . This is disturbing the whole decorum of the forum .


    Exactly my point. It has never happened in the past so why should it happen now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks mate - no - no focus on clubs. Just the floorwork (pools cut outs etc) are there. I doubt any club is ready before two years. They are making a number of sports fields which should be ready in a few days. Really happy about the jogging track and overall greenery/parking.

    I will def post photographs from time to time

    They have implemented FTTH (Fiber to the home) and all services - net, TV, security, intercom is via optical fiber - which is nice.

    Edit: the blocks opposite PH2/3 are kind of ready from the outside. I was earlier told these were clubs for PC/PH.

    I'll try and get some details for that in due course.


    By the way Dinesh Bhai thanks is not enough!! Beer pilani padegi to celebrate in earnest!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Exactly my point. It has never happened in the past so why should it happen now.


    Why it never happened in the past has many reasons, one prominent reason being that we have a few strong , well read staunch supporters and opponents of Jaypee in the forum now & they r not looking to back out, r willing to take everything head-on & in this process, they r often breaking rules .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    By the way Dinesh Bhai thanks is not enough!! Beer pilani padegi to celebrate in earnest!!!

    My pleasure. Next time you are around WT - please come on in

    The bar was commissioned only two days back :)

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=75736
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa; but you need to acknowledge that this gives a balanced prespective. Sure the decorum of the forum is to be maintained and needless personal aspersions need to be avoided. But a new buyer coming to iref will get a balanced prespective and can take his own call. @pkgandhi should be appreciated for putting the spotlight on the issues that were hereto being brushed under the carpet or the golf course greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    MANOJa; but you need to acknowledge that this gives a balanced prespective. Sure the decorum of the forum is to be maintained and needless personal aspersions need to be avoided. But a new buyer coming to iref will get a balanced prespective and can take his own call. @pkgandhi should be appreciated for putting the spotlight on the issues that were hereto being brushed under the carpet or the golf course greens.


    I know, i have no issues with different perspectives . In fact, i would want everybody to share their POV's .

    ....but this doesn't have to be at the cost of the forum losing its decorum .
    CommentQuote