What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My pleasure. Next time you are around WT - please come on in

The bar was commissioned only two days back :)

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=75736

Mouth watering stuff. It will be my honor to come.

I am in the home textile and bathroom decor business so I am sure we will find common ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I know, i have no issues with different perspectives . In fact, i would want everybody to share their POV's .

....but this doesn't have to be at the cost of the forum losing its decorum .

Thanks

The precarious situation of JP is for all to see but many want to overlook this by only focusing on golf course views. The buyers booked a house to stay and not a garden to go for stroll.
    There are some making posts and then asking others to not post replies or rebuttals in that thread. My suggestion let the posts be made so an unhindered discussion can happen and if required the moderators can move the post to the relevant thread at end of day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Thanks

The precarious situation of JP is for all to see but many want to overlook this by only focusing on golf course views. The buyers booked a house to stay and not a garden to go for stroll.
    There are some making posts and then asking others to not post replies or rebuttals in that thread. My suggestion let the posts be made so an unhindered discussion can happen and if required the moderators can move the post to the relevant thread at end of day.

We have a new set of Moderators and most of the team is inexperienced & i have more than enough work load already .

What u r suggesting would then become a norm and all kind of discussions would start taking anywhere . Lets try maintaining the sanctity of the threads . Also, information gets scattered all over and nobody, especially newbies don't again anything out of highly scattered information/discussions .

.......not looking to get into a situation which can go out of hand or calls for extraordinary measures .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Thanks

jollygood, 3C lotus boulevard kab banega ??? Suna ki price 5k pahunch gaya hai. Aur kitne niche ayega?? You must have made a huge loss entering late. :)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks mate - have been busy shifting. Am now a Wishtown resident :)

Congratulations Dinesh.
    CommentQuote
  • Now that the photo of a full fledged bar is shown ( Hic ! Hic! ), let peace prevail in the forum and war be declared against unscrupulous builders . CHEEEERS !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    jollygood, 3C lotus boulevard kab banega ??? Suna ki price 5k pahunch gaya hai. Aur kitne niche ayega?? You must have made a huge loss entering late. :)

Just scrolling online, many LB sellers trying to sell well under 5k :( 3C ke halaat bhi JP se badhiya nahi lag rahe hain. There was a time when LB was selling at around 7k not too far back.

Not defending JP or any builder, I had strongly advised all to sell their JP flats a year back when people could still have made some profit on investment. But, just blaming JP alone is not fair, almost all builders in Noida except ATS are in dire straits. Noida Authority is to blame no less than these unscruplous builders. Much as we may hate to admit, some of Zohaib's claims about Noida RE are turning out to be prophetic.
    CommentQuote
    My pleasure. Next time you are around WT - please come on in

The bar was commissioned only two days back :)

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=75736

Awesome Dinesh,

I don't drink but are we also invited ?, I mean me and pkgandhi Sir along with jollygood Sir

Cheers along with jollygood Sir

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Amarpali Saphhire has given decent returns . 3C LB has given some returns (more for RTM, less for stuck flats), Prateek Stylome has given excellent returns , Mahagun Moderne has given returns., Ajnara homes has given returns. Helios has given returns . Purvanchal Royal Park has given returns . So, I have covered projects from 7X, 100X, 13X

Which JP property has given returns ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rituraja
    Amarpali Saphhire has given decent returns . 3C LB has given some returns (more for RTM, less for stuck flats), Prateek Stylome has given excellent returns , Mahagun Moderne has given returns., Ajnara homes has given returns. Helios has given returns . Purvanchal Royal Park has given returns . So, I have covered projects from 7X, 100X, 13X

Which JP property has given returns ?

Pls check Jaypee greens greater noida
    CommentQuote
  • Plots more than tripple
    CommentQuote
  • Are plots launched at 30k selling at 90k now ? I know PC, KC the baap of all GC properties have not given annual 5% return. Klassic and Kosmos are better but still way behind than the properties which I have mentioned in my earlier post.

BTW JP is in serious serious mess . It is trying to sell the land but no success. It is trying to pay the contractors via flats but no success. The buzz is that JP will turn out to be Unitech of today, maybe some time next year.
    CommentQuote
    Are plots launched at 30k selling at 90k ?

FYI....KP plots were selling at 90K and it is not only they have corrected... Not sure where you live...get your plot /house value checked ....I can bet 40% cut is there also...
    CommentQuote
    Are plots launched at 30k selling at 90k ?

Problem is with end users bro, for investors Jaypee gave great returns on many projects in WT as well for people who sold off earlier. The right time to sell in Jaypee was two years back. I agree for end users it seems to be a disaster in making. I hope i am proved wrong and Jaypee delivers all projects.

As for plots, some were selling for even 100k+ 2 or 3 years back. So, its wrong to say JP gave no returns for any one. Lof of people made a hell lot of money buying and sleeling in JP, but I agree end users are stuck badly or those who invested recently.
    CommentQuote
  • plot launched * 35k per yard it goes more than 95 K now due to recession and JP finacial health its down and still trading at @60K and givin retrun more than 50% .So your claim that none of JP properties has given return is misleading pl correct your self.
    CommentQuote