Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
    Indeed, there is no compromise on quality by Jaypee .. thats for sure
    LOL. Please go and correct your facts and check with End-Users of JP.

JP is cutting corners for each and every thing. We are fighting for each and every specification for our flats in KnightsCourt.

If JP can do this for one of the most premium GC property then can't even think about the quality in other projects.....

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
      LOL. Please go and correct your facts and check with End-Users of JP.

JP is cutting corners for each and every thing. We are fighting for each and every specification for our flats in KnightsCourt.

If JP can do this for one of the most premium GC property then can't even think about the quality in other projects.....
      What i meant was that from a civil engineering perspective (RCC columns, steel etc) quality looks good. Of course they are very much part of the politician-builder nexus which prevails in UP and might be cutting corners on things like toilet/kitchen fittings, wood quality, floor tiles quality etc etc ..

Comment

Originally posted by busmissed222 View Post
        What i meant was that from a civil engineering perspective (RCC columns, steel etc) quality looks good. Of course they are very much part of the politician-builder nexus which prevails in UP and might be cutting corners on things like toilet/kitchen fittings, wood quality, floor tiles quality etc etc ..
        Really...Is JP doing construction in WishTown????

As far as I know.. for each and every project in WishTown (GC side) there are contractors who are responsible for the construction.... like L&T, Ahluwalias etc...
        JP just provide steel and cement to them.... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
          Really...Is JP doing construction in WishTown????

As far as I know.. for each and every project in WishTown (GC side) there are contractors who are responsible for the construction.... like L&T, Ahluwalias etc...
          JP just provide steel and cement to them.... :-)
          its good that they have at least given the construction contracts to mostly reputed contractors .. nahin toh koi bharosa nahin hai Jaypee ka .. kahin cost save karne ke liye local contractor deploy kar deta tab phir aur bhi zyaada dharna/protest karna padta aap logon ko

UP mein sab andher nagri hai

Comment

Ok...after your msg can we conclude that JP is pathetic corporate ( not even builder ) who is there to trick people's money n fool them.

All residential projects in JP WishTown are delayed whereas all corporate/commercial ventures (JP-Corporate office, School, Hospital, F1 track) are operational that too best of the breed specifications.
            This is clear case of Diversion of Funds from our projects to other commercial ventures at a rate of no more then 2% interest annually (so called delay penalty of 5/10 Rs psft)....
            They have removed the delay penalty clause from resale contract and intentionally delaying the delivery so that investors and end-users sell and they need not to pay a penny... which means funds at 0% interest.... WOW....

We have faith in our legal system and will take these so called builders to the last leg....

Comment

Pictures of workers from today
              Attached Files
              "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

haa jee munjal4444
                "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Bro - dont get me wrong - only I know how close I myself was to investing in Kube - I really liked the price it offered to location/specs

But the gentleman is an end user in this case, and for that you should curtail your risks

Kasa, while not matching the closeness to GC properties and innate openness and low density of 128, is a very good project - it is very close to eWay, has very good project green area, has good floor plans, the construction quality is very good, very close to schools & commercials, and has almost topped out - so for lowish risk end use - this is the first project in mid-budget. Even lesser risk/less expensive projects would be Kosmos/Klassic
                  Kensington Boulevard in my view is a better choice. Closer to GC than Kasa, Klassic and construction spped is ok. Fits well in the budget too. I think its the best property in the mid budget space

Comment

Im going to the site tomorrow. Will give you "Aakhon Dekha Haal".

Ive read a lot of positive things that have happened at the site in the past 2 weeks. Lets see how much has changed

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                      Im going to the site tomorrow. Will give you "Aakhon Dekha Haal".

Ive read a lot of positive things that have happened at the site in the past 2 weeks. Lets see how much has changed
                      Dont know abt Kensington boulevard but ya for imperial kalypso and may b for knight court pavilion remaining u c sum good movement

Also Garden isles work is going super

U may chek for kosmos klassic krescent etc if u willing to....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X