Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Newbee00 View Post
    Aviral, Where was this notice posted? It is behind a glass door facing room where security personels are watching CCTV footage on their monitors?

One of my friends came across this notice in a society he visited.... You can see cctv footage in the reflection on notice board glass. The point I am trying to bring out is this stupid logic of noida brokers to go for low floors in a high rise... It has serious consequences after years of usage of sewer system etc.

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
      LOL. Please go and correct your facts and check with End-Users of JP.

JP is cutting corners for each and every thing. We are fighting for each and every specification for our flats in KnightsCourt.

If JP can do this for one of the most premium GC property then can't even think about the quality in other projects.....
      dont react just look at the joining dates of these Jaypee Bhakts

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
        One of my friends came across this notice in a society he visited.... You can see cctv footage in the reflection on notice board glass. The point I am trying to bring out is this stupid logic of noida brokers to go for low floors in a high rise... It has serious consequences after years of usage of sewer system etc.
        Society ka naam kya hai Aviral ji. Overflowing sewers in lower floors could be due to narrow sewer lines or design not equiped to handle these issues. In any engineering design these scenarios are kept in mind to make them future + FOOL proof. Regular maintainence and cleaning of sewer lines are necessary to keep them in good conditions.
        Last edited January 11 2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Know quite a lot about Jaypee from their directors and company is in deep trouble. Did not try to scare anyone but what I said is pretty much a fact and that also shows with the way company is operating since last two years. Finishing RE projects is least of their priorities as they have much bigger things to worry about.

I don't wish this to happen to anyone but I believe new investors should know and be careful when aggressive money collecting schemes like 30:70 are schemes are being launched without finishing the projects where 90% payment is done to date.

Originally posted by Surendrathak View Post
          Dear DJVjain Bhai,

This create more tension to us, We are already in trouble , We all hope that JP will deliver at least their past record shows that. This is fate of 10,000 people although not sure about number ,Are you also investor of Jaypee

Comment

Please don't misguide people. I live in wishtown and the construction is going on very fast. Everybody can come and check before believing anyone on iref.
            "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Otherwise I will post pictures from today

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                Otherwise I will post pictures from today
                pls post

Comment

Hi Abhinav

Could you post pictures to see if plastering/finishing is actually happening in Kensington Boulevard? I am really worried about delivery of this project as I bought it 5 yrs back.

Regards

Comment

Ok, I will go out to take pics today.

Comment

Originally posted by prop_newbie View Post
                      Hi Abhinav

Could you post pictures to see if plastering/finishing is actually happening in Kensington Boulevard? I am really worried about delivery of this project as I bought it 5 yrs back.

Regards
                      I visited Kensington Boulevard yesterday bro..... It was a sunday so the labour may be lesser than weekdays, not sure... But work was indeed very slow... Almost all towers have topped out but plaster work is happening very slow. I could see door frames kept in piles on the ground. So maybe they will start putting them soon. Spoke to some labour and also the guard at the site. Said that jaypee delays payments so work is slow. Be prepared for another 2 years atleast.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X