Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
    I am sorry you feel that way. It is better to tell people an honest picture than unnecessary pushing for something you have an investment in. Everyone knows the current poor financial state of Jaypee and projects that are not delivered after more than 8 years. There is no end to it either but someone we are not suppose to look towards that.
    what honest picture are you talking about? i posted real pictures with workers on the site. i live here and for the benefit of fellow wishtown mates I post pictures with the wrokers on the site, and you type on keyboard, anybody who has eyes can see that there are more workers on site than there were two months ago, and many towers are reaching completion.
    i openly challenge anyone to come and see the workers in wishtown by themselves. The number of workers have significantly increased. You do not have to believe anyone on iref
    Can anyone have problems with me sharing real wishtown pics with my fellow wishtown mates and others who are interested in wishtown develpments?
    this is why these forums exist. no?

i am sorry but if you come and take pictures of kalypso/imperial etc you will have workers in your camera too but a pity that you prefer keyboard and i prefer camera.
    hahaa.....
    and by the way..who are you to judge me that i am pushing the projects in which i am invested in?
    I am invested in a 3c project too which is halted, i am invested in raheja revanta which is very delayed , and i never said anything in their favor. why??
    right is right and wrong is wrong
    Last edited January 14 2015, 03:19 AM.
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Yash - I know how close you are on the ground to reality - I dont think Knight will be offering possession before late '16 - at this rate.

While I never expect any fireworks in terms of speed with Jaypee - sad to hear they are cutting corners in the sample flat. As Kalypso/PC are quite OK without being steller.

Would it be possible to share pics of the sample flat. Who were the contractors in Knight - Alhuwalia?
      Originally posted by t_yash View Post
      Yup, that's the reason building pressure on JP to increase the pace with more workforce... and maintain quality as promised while selling the project that it'll be super luxury...
      Ahluwalia is the contractor.. will share the pics of sample flat in the KGT thread shortly..
      here's the link...
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=70792&page=7

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        I think lets not reinvent the wheel. DTPOWS and Aviral's core group are doing a fine job. I am hoping that we could help & support them in whatever manner is best.
        mr dinesh, as u hv offered support to DTPOWS and core group . Both are merged and now only DTPOWS is there . You and anybody else may contact thru DTPOWS website and contact us.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
          Sorry I was busy today and couldn't take pics.
          But work was on.specific towers in imperial kalypso and all towers of pavilion heights and knight's court - work was on with fair number of workers.
          Will take pics tomorrow
          Abhinav Ji can you spare a few minutes and take a few pictures of the lobby, corridors stairwell etc of Imperial? Looking at the cost cutting going on right now I am a bit worried about the finishing.

Comment

Okay, but its raining today. Foggy as well.
            Will take pics on the next clear day
            "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Okay, but its raining today. Foggy as well.
              Will take pics on the next clear day
              Thank You Sir. No rush please take your time.

Comment

Having few workers for a project of such a large size is nothing. What are pictures going to do when you are not getting delivery from the builder for whatever reasons??? With this speed, Jaypee won't be able to give possession for next several years, not before 2018 for sure. I guess no one cared to explain why these projects are already delayed by several years and still far from possession but suddenly they started looking very attractive???

what honest picture are you talking about? i posted real pictures with workers on the site. i live here and for the benefit of fellow wishtown mates I post pictures with the wrokers on the site, and you type on keyboard, anybody who has eyes can see that there are more workers on site than there were two months ago, and many towers are reaching completion.
                i openly challenge anyone to come and see the workers in wishtown by themselves. The number of workers have significantly increased. You do not have to believe anyone on iref
                Can anyone have problems with me sharing real wishtown pics with my fellow wishtown mates and others who are interested in wishtown develpments?
                this is why these forums exist. no?

i am sorry but if you come and take pictures of kalypso/imperial etc you will have workers in your camera too but a pity that you prefer keyboard and i prefer camera.
                hahaa.....
                and by the way..who are you to judge me that i am pushing the projects in which i am invested in?
                I am invested in a 3c project too which is halted, i am invested in raheja revanta which is very delayed , and i never said anything in their favor. why??
                right is right and wrong is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                  Having few workers for a project of such a large size is nothing. What are pictures going to do when you are not getting delivery from the builder for whatever reasons??? With this speed, Jaypee won't be able to give possession for next several years, not before 2018 for sure. I guess no one cared to explain why these projects are already delayed by several years and still far from possession but suddenly they started looking very attractive???
                  I agree. Just to give things a perspective by comparison, I can recall my visit to ATS One Hamlet during the last stages of completion when they were trying to meet the deadline (and they didn't!). The sheer number of labourers, the craze and the madness that we saw there is just missing from wish town in all projects. It looks like as if interest and will to finish is not there.

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
                    I agree. Just to give things a perspective by comparison, I can recall my visit to ATS One Hamlet during the last stages of completion when they were trying to meet the deadline (and they didn't!). The sheer number of labourers, the craze and the madness that we saw there is just missing from wish town in all projects. It looks like as if interest and will to finish is not there.
                    well must say one thing ... when it comes to project execution .. no one beats ATS (in Noida) ... (not including other factors .. just commenting purely from a quick execution perspective)

Comment

As I said earlier, Jaypee has no desire to finish any of the projects anytime soon. They have much bigger things to worry about and giving possession is not one of them,.

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X