Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
    As I said earlier, Jaypee has no desire to finish any of the projects anytime soon. They have much bigger things to worry about and giving possession is not one of them,.
    That I think is a too drastic conclusion. Things are tight but there can be no bigger worry for them but to give possession. They don't have the capacity to do it is another thing.

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
      As I said earlier, Jaypee has no desire to finish any of the projects anytime soon. They have much bigger things to worry about and giving possession is not one of them,.
      Ok.

Comment

I know my pictures rub salt in the wounds of some people.
        Jaypee will offer possession of many towers in 2015. It has already given possession to me in pavilion court.
        Let the last phase of barking continue.
        "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

I got my flat delivered by jaypee in 2014.
          Why are some people misguiding others that jaypee won't be able to give delivery before 2018 when they already gave the first phase possession in 2014 ?
          Anyway, I will ignore this and continue to show the truth by pictures
          "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
            I know my pictures rub salt in the wounds of some people.
            Jaypee will offer possession of many towers in 2015. It has already given possession to me in pavilion court.
            Let the last phase of barking continue.
            Convoluted logic. But OK. Waiting eagerly for this salt.

Comment

Abhinav - I think you have shown enough light - on - on the ground action. There are ppl who just dont want to believe in progress in the project.

Possession in WT (plots) started in 2011 or so still people are saying it will never start.

JP is no saint but what is there is there. And the fact is work is progressing. Atleast 30 or so towers WILL be handed over in 2015 (NGT willing)

Log nahin maanna chahte unki marzi

Comment

Progress is there but at a very slow pace, ab isko glass half empty maan lo yan half full depends on person to person.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Abhinav - I think you have shown enough light - on - on the ground action. There are ppl who just dont want to believe in progress in the project.

Possession in WT (plots) started in 2011 or so still people are saying it will never start.

JP is no saint but what is there is there. And the fact is work is progressing. Atleast 30 or so towers WILL be handed over in 2015 (NGT willing)

Log nahin maanna chahte unki marzi
                  Handing over is not dependent on NGT as we have seen in the past in other projects including Jaypee. Registration is.

And even if they deliver 15 towers in wishtown, they are not doing any dhamaal magic or ehsaan on us so please stop trying to show positives out of Jaypee mismanagement. They have collected money to deliver houses. Forget the missed deadlines, 23 towers of KRH were to be delivered by March 15 as per original deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
                    Handing over is not dependent on NGT as we have seen in the past in other projects including Jaypee. Registration is.

And even if they deliver 15 towers in wishtown, they are not doing any dhamaal magic or ehsaan on us so please stop trying to show positives out of Jaypee mismanagement. They have collected money to deliver houses. Forget the missed deadlines, 23 towers of KRH were to be delivered by March 15 as per original deadline.
                    Correction...30 or so towers. Even that is not sufficient and you know that.

Saying that (30 towers) is what amounts to "rubbing salt on the wounds" of people who will not receive their already scheduled delivery (basic English lesson). That's wrong. Not done boss.

Comment

JP is in no state to deliver these towers anytime soon. They will continue to make really long delays and price is going to be stagnant because of this. There won't be any delay penalty either because they will find a way or another to avoid that. Their construction is based on sucking maximum money with minimum work and they are doing a pretty darn good job of that right now. In addition, see large offers of 30:70 payment deals from their side to at least get 30% upfront payment and let buyers worry about the rest....

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
                      Correction...30 or so towers. Even that is not sufficient and you know that.

Saying that (30 towers) is what amounts to "rubbing salt on the wounds" of people who will not receive their already scheduled delivery (basic English lesson). That's wrong. Not done boss.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X