What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Axis bank will be moving its corp HQ to Nirman sadan by sept.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Mr Bharatiya,

JP lenders are way smarter than the customers who, with close to zero knowledge of accounting, finance, the legal framework or how business is done, are playing a game of " CEO, CEO" and making grand but absurd estimates and predictions about JP's "assets". In the meantime, the smart lenders have already stripped the company of its prime assets and you can be sure that by the time gullible customers, who think JP is doing them a huge favor by going through this "biggest deleveraging in the history of corporate India bar none ", realize what is going on and approach the courts, the horses would already have bolted from the stables and the proceeds from the sale of JP's assets would be sitting in the bank accounts of their lenders.

Dinesh Sir told that there is big part of WT land that is unencumbered and unallotted for any project. That can be sold to raise capital to finish many projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Dinesh Sir told that there is big part of WT land that is unencumbered and unallotted for any project. That can be sold to raise capital to finish many projects.

You can make your own judgement about the accuracy of his knowledge about JP by looking at a history of his claims and predictions and what actually happened.

Do you think JP's lenders have been sitting idle while the company has been been in open default on almost all its debt and have done nothing to secure their interests?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    You can make your own judgement about the accuracy of his knowledge about JP by looking at a history of his claims and predictions and what actually happened.

Do you think JP's lenders have been sitting idle while the company has been been in open default on almost all its debt and have done nothing to secure their interests?

I can't speculate on laziness of Lenders. Though i think they've been giving big leeway to JP and JP still has much land bank around expressway along with many other assets than can be taken over.

Dinesh Sir told that many Hectares of unencumbered land is there in WT. I don't know accuracy of this statement. But if its true, it should be liquidated to complete all pending projects.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • hahahaha

Unitech blaming delay of projects on MNREGA and commonwealth games.

Some other things Builders should blame for delays - Salman Khan hit and run case, Kanhaiya Kumar, rumors of Katrina Kaif's marriage, Drought in Maharashtra, Donald Trump etc etc etc

This is getting pretty stupid. But sad thing is NCDRC orders don't have any power. Unitech challenge them in SC and get stay orders. As is happened in past.
    CommentQuote
  • I think we need to temper our expectations after reading recent NCRDC judgements, I have not seen any reports of compensation or penalty actually paid by any builder. Can anyone provide some links?
    CommentQuote
  • *jollygood ; did you invested in any under-construction property in Noida? I hope if the answer the yes, then builder have delivered it already and you are satisfied. If not delivered then my assumption is that you are also burnt with Jaypee considering the time you are spending on Jaypee thread, unless you are doing a selfless service.

Curious because if you own a property from any other builder then you should proactively spend some time on raising issues relevant to it and alert potential buyers, I think PK sahab has done enough education, now if anybody invest in Jaypee under construction , he is an Idiot and God save him.

If you didn't invested , then god and luck were on you side :-)

CommentQuote
  • *pkgandhi ; So dineshsays; is off his prediction , I've some spare cash , can invest in 1 to 1.5 cr for a period of 3-4 years, can you advice a project in the current market with your scientific and analytical knowledge prowess which will give return better than at least FD rates. Would love to see your predictions and logic , will you be brave enough to put your neck in line to predict something!

Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    I am just a NRI who hasnt visited NOIDA in ages. Can someone who has done a scientific study enlighten me on the performance of these well-researched prediction by someone who seems to be intimately familiar with the ground realities of JP Wishtown?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Flatman
    *jollygood ; did you invested in any under-construction property in Noida? I hope if the answer the yes, then builder have delivered it already and you are satisfied. If not delivered then my assumption is that you are also burnt with Jaypee considering the time you are spending on Jaypee thread, unless you are doing a selfless service.

Curious because if you own a property from any other builder then you should proactively spend some time on raising issues relevant to it and alert potential buyers, I think PK sahab has done enough education, now if anybody invest in Jaypee under construction , he is an Idiot and God save him.

If you didn't invested , then god and luck were on you side :-)

I am not commenting about a specific builder but on our rotten judicial system, only helping the builders and the rich and powerful. The compensation actually paid even after long arduous fight is paltry.

The only reason for posting here is that only this thread seems buzzing.
    I am not commenting about a specific builder but on our rotten judicial system, only helping the builders and the rich and powerful. The compensation actually paid even after long arduous fight is paltry.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Flatman
    *pkgandhi ; So dineshsays; is off his prediction , I've some spare cash , can invest in 1 to 1.5 cr for a period of 3-4 years, can you advice a project in the current market with your scientific and analytical knowledge prowess which will give return better than at least FD rates. Would love to see your predictions and logic , will you be brave enough to put your neck in line to predict something!

Mr Flatman,

Unlike Mr dineshsays, I am not in the business of astrology and making predictions about things which are inherently uncertain.

It is a matter of common sense that any investment where you expect the return from FDs or sovereign bonds will also involve higher returns. I am not familiar with your personal financial circumstances and risk tolerance, which are more important parameters in determining what investments should be appropriate than the expected return, so I obviously cannot give you any investment advice. However, in general, unless one has less than 15% of her networth invested in real estate, I would suggest to her to stay away from that asset class and instead split her portfolio between some combination of low cost stock index funds and sovereign bond funds, with the relative weights being determined by the person's risk tolerance.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I agree with your frustration with the system but you didn't answered my question around your personal investment in Noida. Is Jaypee the only builder which has created this mess, what about others ? Its fair to alert the potential buyers of Jaypee projects which I doubt will not be many but what about other projects. Are you showing the same determination in those projects especially where your personal money is involved if any?

Curious to know because on these social platforms people don't do mandatory disclosures around there own personal interest and hidden agendas. I'm not saying you are the one, but what if you had an investment in Project X which is in a similar mess and want to deflect the attention to Jaypee since its a buzzing thread and influence the perception of the project where your personal money is involved and would like to exit!

I just wanted to clear my doubts that there is no hidden agenda involved and you have real buyer interest in mind!

Originally Posted by jollygood

CommentQuote