What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Raj1318,

Your rate (2900 sqft)) looks like a good bargain to me if it’s construction linked plan. It’s around 13% discount on then base price (3330/sqft). Once complete the apartments should not sell for less than 5000/sqft. Can you tell me your contact (builder/dealer) for your deal? Do you have the loan from the Axis bank (no intrest for 2 years)?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey pankaj.......
    dere r several dealers present in d market who says dat dey can help u wid 10-15%, but thts bullshit as at d end of d day dey ll make profit frm tht 10-15%.Dey hav a margin already set lyk if sum1 sells 10 flats den he mite get 10% discount out of which he ll offer 5% 2 u so ultimately he gets 5% commission frm builder.n if sum1 sells 20-30 flats den dey mite get more discounts.Nwww its ur luck or choice to whom u gonna choose......so do research alot before buying.1 rite way is 2 approach directly d builder but its tough 2 get tht much discount....
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Wishtown Klassic construction

Hello,

I have been hearing a lot on Japee Wishtown Klassic and other initiatives from Jaypee. Jaypeen Wishtown has been out from almost a year now, Does the construction for the same has been started ?

Last time when i called them they were 95% booked and were about to start digging the site ?

Does anyone have more updates on Wishtown Klassic ?
    CommentQuote
  • 100% agree. God bless those who have invested in this project (including me). I'm just afraid since we bought thinking it as a safe investment & timely delivery from Jaypee. Count me in if you guys approach the builder. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee wishtown....Long wait ahead..

Hiii Piyush,

I tried burning my hands in Jaypee Kosmos, which like Klassic, Aman etc is part of the Wish-Town, mooted by Jaypee. It looks like a 1200 acre mega project, which starts just behind the present Jaypee office ( Premium area) and spread down towards sector 139.

The psf rate is highly variable, depending on your bargaining power. Just like Yamuna expressway which is barely 500 mtr completed in 9 years, Wish Town completion can stretch to 15-20 years!! If you are prepared to wait that long, then it is ok.

Otherwise, location, pricing is attractive.
    CommentQuote
  • Nisardel,

Thanks for your valuable comments.

Is there a way we can exit out from Jaypee Klassic as we can't wait for more then 3 years & looking at pace of construction am afraid to admit that it's seems to me - turning out as another "Unitech Grande" in that locality. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Klassic

Hiii Piyush,

I suggest you hold on for some more time as the market situation is really bad before exiting.

I will visit the site as it is close to my office and update you regarding any progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I had purchased an Apartment in JG(Jaypee Greens), Pavilion Heights-3, Sec 128, Noida. I am not local to Noida and therefore seek help from you guys to get the construction status of this project.

So, Does anyone aware of the construction status of this specific project or Jaypee Greens sec-128 entire project (I am only referring to Jaypee Greens sector 128 project not other projects Classic, Kosmos, or Aman)?

They have recently updated their website(="http://www.jaypeegreens.com"]www.jaypeegreens.com) with construction photo gallery. It seems the construction work is going in full swing. Any Idea?

Thanks,
    ~Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee garden court project

Guys,

dont invest in Jaypee, they are big time cheaters. I booked my flat in garden court last year and after one year they cancelled this project. I got my principle (without ineterst) with lot of arguements and pressure. They did not admit on paper that the project was cencelled and said it is delayed.

My personal advise is to stay away from these cheaters.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,

Bad news!! There ia no activity yet in Jaypee sec128 project...you may have to wait.
    CommentQuote
  • Pavillion Court Construction

="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/nisardel-40822.html"]Nisardel have you visited the property yesterday? Project work was on when I visited last week? Please clarify since you live close to it. have you visited the property yesterday? Project work was on when I visited last week? Please clarify since you live close to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Green is large project. I am sure many people have good and bad experience with Jaypee. Let us start sharing so that other can take benefit.

Lately, I have seen people are loosing trust in Jaypee Group. Is it possible that they are not treating customer well? Or Is there any financial problem in the company?
    CommentQuote
  • Folks

TaKe or leave it .For sure almost all of the developers are struggling to meet their end meets . Is Jaypee differnt I donot think so .
    For Jaypee where will it garner the fund for its so called mamooth Residential project .

Reason being Simple --
    (1) Every one thought that the Land will the most precious in India and especially in NCR
    (2) Forget to estalish the simple economices fact that no Asset class can grow 50 % yoy consider a minium of 4-5 years horizon that is usally the time taken for a Residential project to complete
    (3) These builders /Developers made fool of customer as well as fool of themselves by purchasing the land at exorbitant high prices
    CommentQuote
  • I think I agree with big builder like Jaypee are at more risk since they need huge investment to complete these projects.

Never invest in incomplete project. Risk of capital lost are high forget the gain.

Does anybody know if construction in Klassic has been started? It is almost one year since this projected launched?

NCR Delhi region has lot of completed project, they are more safer from investment prospective.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing for sure.. Jaypee may bounce back some time in future and may keep at least some of the promises of the investors.

The economic downturn has affected them quite hard, but unlike DLF and Unitech, Jaypee has invested most of its resources in Govt infrastructure projects like Hydropower, roads, bridges, expressways which normally suffer from huge delays.

With most of the cash in limbo, they are in launching spree in past 12 months or so.
    CommentQuote