Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I booked a flat in Pavillion Heights 4 last week. Few of my friends (from Noida itself) booked 2BHK duplex in Jaypee Klassic last month. The rate then was 3330/sqft and they got 7% discount. Jaypee increased the rate to 3429/sqft after that. As per my research and knowledge if you are getting 10% discount it’s pretty good deal. I am also looking for a 3BHK duplex deal in Klassic but it seems 3BHK duplex is not available only simplex is available, let me know about 10% discount I can go for 3BHK simplex as well if get 10% discount on base price. 2 BHK duplex is very small because the whole area (1120) is divided where as simplex will have whole area on one floor and might look big, that’s what I think but if you want privacy you can go for duplex. Market is definitely improving and I think its right time to invest in property and stock, the rates are going up. Though there is lot of theories/doubts in the market but everyone knows that market will eventually go up.

Comment

Hey Pankaj,

What BSP did you pay for the Pavillion Heights 4?

Thanks,
      Sachin

Comment

It's 5% discount on 5300/sqft rate for Pavillion Heights 4 which has only 3 and 4 BHK apartments.

Comment

Jaypee subvention scheme

Hi all,

Does anyone have an idea about the subvention scheme that Jaypee is offering for Wish town klassic..It says pay 15 % now and ur EMI starts after 24 months...If Jaypee is such a rewoned group then why such schemes...

Thanks
          Rish

Comment

Subvention scheme is being offered by many other developers like Omaxe and Unitech. It works like this, If you buy a flat worth 40 Lacs (base price) and you go for the down payment plan buiders offer you 12% to 15% discount which is 4 to 6 Lakhs. In subvention scheme builders just give this amount (4 to 6 lakhs) to bank and they start your EMI after 2 years. it's win win situation for everyone. omaxe has same scheme on their Palm Greens Project in Greater Noida and Unitech on niworld City in Greater Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by pankaj804 View Post
              Subvention scheme is being offered by many other developers like Omaxe and Unitech. It works like this, If you buy a flat worth 40 Lacs (base price) and you go for the down payment plan buiders offer you 12% to 15% discount which is 4 to 6 Lakhs. In subvention scheme builders just give this amount (4 to 6 lakhs) to bank and they start your EMI after 2 years. it's win win situation for everyone. omaxe has same scheme on their Palm Greens Project in Greater Noida and Unitech on niworld City in Greater Noida.
              How is this a win win scheme and in what way is the builder actually helping you?

Btw, No EMI scheme is available on construction linked plan from many banks per se, no need to go for downpayment.

In reality, the downpayment helps ONLY the builder and no one else - since his incentive to actually construct and deliver anything at all is minimized once he has the money.

Most of the large builders (unitech and omaxe being the front runners for the top post) are so debt ridden that they are reeling for the past several months under short term debt payment pressure.

They will use this money (downpayments), QIP money, even asset sale money to fund the short term debt obligations and attempt to survive. I am actually a big fan of these guys - but NOT for their abilities as builders - but as their abilities as money managers. If they were good builders
              (read: Take money for a project, construct, deliver and use the realized PROFIT to expand) - they would not be where they are today!

They're trying every trick in the book to extract the last ounce of liquidity from the market with the end result - nothing is delivered and they will survive, restructure the debt and move on in life.

It is amazing that a consumer cannot see through what is totally a builder ploy. Do visit their properties (Unitech Grande, Omaxe Willows) and many others to see the fantastic construction work being done!

good luck and caveat emptor.

Comment

Jaypee Greens - Noida

I believe so

Comment

If only the builder would do what their name suggests... build houses!

They are doing everything else.. except the construction..

Comment

Vaibhav,

There are positive and negative theories (like yours and mine). It totally depends on the person, I would again suggest everyone should do the detailed analysis before buying the dream home. On another note someone on the group mentioned about 10% discount in Klassic. Can you please give me the contact for this ind of discount?

Comment

Originally posted by amit_2009 View Post
                      You can get a place in any of the jaypee projects on that property at Rs 2600/psft all inclusive of parking, EDP, PLC etc.

Though the development is lagging far behind and be prepared for a long wait!
                      Hi Amit... Am lookingn to invest in 2 props in jaypee too... can u PM me the contact details for Jaypee guy?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X