Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post.

I know EXACTLY what happened last time (April 2011), how movements increased to 14400 for Kalypso/Imperial/Knight for PCs etc from 5400 to 9000. What followed was limited or next to nothing impact in the resale market. However there was some change in the primary market

I try and keep up with what is happening at Jaypee WT and I'm not here to have thrills at paper increases similar to the last time.

However, there is a purchase decision pending in the family and that's why I want to know as there was an impact last time on the primary market.

If you can help, let me know else ignore this
    Dear Dinesh,

I have heard from BOP that there is an increase in rate across the board of all properties in JP wishtown from 1 july. Infact they are planning to stop fresh sale of all GC properties to promote Kristal. May be they know there is YEA is going to be opened... wants to cash in sentiments. I guess there is already there is an increase in stock of JP infra also. All in all looking good for JP

I dont how much is true.
    Last edited June 28 2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
      Dear Dinesh,

I have heard from BOP that there is an increase in rate across the board of all properties in JP wishtown. Infact they are planning to stop fresh sale of all the properties to promote Kristal.

I dont how much is true.
      tHis is true ..mainly as some of the projects will near completion and secondly to make Kristle look reasonably cheap!

Comment

Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post.

I know EXACTLY what happened last time (April 2011), how movements increased to 14400 for Kalypso/Imperial/Knight for PCs etc from 5400 to 9000. What followed was limited or next to nothing impact in the resale market. However there was some change in the primary market

I try and keep up with what is happening at Jaypee WT and I'm not here to have thrills at paper increases similar to the last time.

However, there is a purchase decision pending in the family and that's why I want to know as there was an impact last time on the primary market.

If you can help, let me know else ignore this
        Well, my broker answered affirmatively. They have increased rates by 1000 psft by 1st of July. In my opinion, Wait for month, Where the property rates headed in near term.

Real estate prices have very strong co-relation with stock markets.

Following key outcomes will determine directions of Real estate going forward.
        1) Mansoon Outcome - July will confirm this - Weak mansoon will push up inflation - RBI will have no incentive to cut rates
        2) European crisis resolution - Its big overhang over markets. By this weekend we will hear something
        3) Policy action by the Govt of India - Lets see how Manmohan singh brings back animal spirits in the economy.

If stock markets break out in +ve direction - expect bounce back in real estate market as well.

If stock markets slide - expect RE to remain subdued.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Is this across the board? A uniform increase seems a little odd considering the sheer variety of offerings at WT

Thanks for the info

Comment

Is this across the board? A uniform increase seems a little odd considering the sheer variety of offerings at WT

Thanks for the info
            Hi,

I can say something for Orchards...I got its latest brochure, on 9th June during my visit to their Office, wherein new prices are mentioned as 5400/psf. Can't say really if other projects have similar thing happening...but frankly, I won't be surprised if it is so.

In this brochure only, I saw a 2 % odd increase in the sale-able area in Orchard units, btw.

fyi pls.
            Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Thanks for the info
              Even i heard from bop that they are increasing prices sharply from 1st july but while speaking to another broker i was told that bop is under financial pressure so their are trying to convince jaypee to increase price for their projects and even if it happens or not the news might boost some sales for jaypee projects.

Whatever it be , the chance of increase seems to be there...i hope i am able to sell my east facing 209 yds plot in kp-1 ...have been trying to sell at 80 k but now willing to do at 79 k if it works..

Even i saw orchards price as 5400 and was curious to know if it has been already increased..
              If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

I am new joinee on IREF. I want to buy 2/3 BHK in Wishtown. Infuture I want live there also. Budget would be around 50-70 Lcs. Please guide me, which is the best property in this town and when can I expect the possession. I have seen the KUBE, which looks good. Please suggets.

Comment

HI Anuj,

I am not very bulish about Kube for following reasons:
                  Almost 2 years of launch, not even raft is done.. Pilling is on. It will take minimum 4 to 5 years..
                  With your kind of budget you shall be able to afford only 990 Sft ( cramped 2 bhk. 3bhk (1765) will be out of your budget.. (Rate in CLP is approx 5k). Rate given in newspaper is DP.

You may look at following fresh options:

Klassic Height: 1710 sft (3 BHK + servent) Possession 2.5 years. Shall be well within your Budget..
                  Krescent Homes 1240 (2 BHK + Study): Possession 4 to 5 years. I doubt if it is available in fresh..

I wont recomend Garden Isles as 1305 is too much for 2 bhk (62% carpet area.. ) Possesion minimum 5 years..

If you are comfortable with resale, u may look at following good options:

Kosmos Height : 1860 sft (4 BHK + Servent) Possession 1.5 to 2 years. Current status 10 floor.. (G+19) tower 23to 26. Spacious rooms...
                  kOSMOS: 1565 (3 BHK + Servent) G+ 16 . Possession 2 years.. Tower 77 78, 79 a 79b & 80.
                  KPA/KB/KPH: 1375 (3 BHK) Possession 3.5 years
                  Klassic Simplex : 1420 (3 BHK) Possession 1.5 years..
                  Pavillion court: 1170 (2 BHK + Study) Excellent layout and rich specification..

Above all I would highly recomend Kosmos Height 4 bhk & Pavillion courte 1170 SFT.. as they are true value for money for both staying and selling purpose..

wish u good luck..

Originally posted by anuj7191 View Post
                  I am new joinee on IREF. I want to buy 2/3 BHK in Wishtown. Infuture I want live there also. Budget would be around 50-70 Lcs. Please guide me, which is the best property in this town and when can I expect the possession. I have seen the KUBE, which looks good. Please suggets.

Comment

Good suggestions Pawan Bhai

Comment

Thank you for your suggestions. I like properties in golf course area. Kosmos area is on high density. I will visit the site and then will discuss more. Also want to ask Jaypee broker told me that Kube was not approved by Authority, due to this it got delayed. Not it is clear. this is the only property which is available on less bsp.

When we can expect to live in jaypee- 5yrs or 7 yrs.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X