What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    I have a question on Sports facilities, can the sports facilities across projects be shared across projects, I was looking at Garden Isles - It has 2 giant sports fields, one go karting etc.. similarly their is a sports filed next to KP plots

I think apart from basic open space and club, all other facilities will be paid facilities. Those who are interested will have to pay for it. There may be differential discount policies like with the Boomerang

This is actually a good policy because otherwise people who are not really interested will crowd and spoil the facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
    2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
    4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
    6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    7.Where will guests park their cars
    8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
    11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
    12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
    13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
    15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

More views on these...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    I think apart from basic open space and club, all other facilities will be paid facilities. Those who are interested will have to pay for it. There may be differential discount policies like with the Boomerang

This is actually a good policy because otherwise people who are not really interested will crowd and spoil the facilities.

hmm...now Gokarting and 2 giant sports fields are shown in GI brochure, now will these guys get some discount
    But ya, I think the more likely scenario is that it would be the same as Golf course side - " Apne room se view jitna lena hai lelo, par khelna hia to piase lagenge"
    CommentQuote
  • > 6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    > 7.Where will guests park their cars

GC side projects don't have surface parking (atleast most of them).

For visitors, space will be demarcated in the basement itself. Parking will be free for 2-3 hours stay. Longer than that will be charged. There will be a Lobby, driver lounge & toilet provided in the basement.

source is Jaypee marketing guy, so cannot give 100% guarantee of accuracy. But it seems logical.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    > 6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    > 7.Where will guests park their cars

GC side projects don't have surface parking (atleast most of them).

For visitors, space will be demarcated in the basement itself. Parking will be free for 2-3 hours stay. Longer than that will be charged. There will be a Lobby, driver lounge & toilet provided in the basement.

source is Jaypee marketing guy, so cannot give 100% guarantee of accuracy. But it seems logical.

Yes it does seem logical and safer - however I have a plan where some surface parking spots do seem to be marked out - I had earlier thought these might be for guests or casual parking but I would much rather go with what you informed Phantom bro
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Latest photographs(31/07/2012) and status available on jaypee website.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

I am planning to buy a flat in Jaypee Klassic ....getting a deal of 3600 BSP/sqft, the agent is putting time frame of 1.5 yrs for possession .

I see apprehensions around delay by Jaypee in this thread ...I am totally new to this forum, request if you can share your inputs on whether it makes sense to go for Klassic project and if you have other options in your mind....do let me know !!

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Wonder if jaypee will provide internal transport in the wish town? Any idea?

Also it will be a good idea if jaypee starts some kind of pick up and drop from nearest metro station at noida.

V
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing has been mentioned about this anywhere... saw this thing in Wave City center project... but I guess this makes more sense for commercial to bring in employees than residential projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I and Bearish was at at JP wishtown (Both GC & Non GC sites)...

GC sites:
    I was visiting gc side after 2 month.. the kind of progress done is amazing... it was looking fabulous.. we both were amazed to see the golf side beuty...

We all must thank JP to provide such a great living infra.. I am sure first of its kind in India.. I am totally convinced and sure that wishtown will be the best township of India..and I do not see any project in next 10 years in India which can compete with WT. 6 to 7 k is dirt cheap for the amenities provided by Jaypee in WT golf side..

It will be foolinsh to buy any property in noida other than JP GC side at around 6 to 7 k... Its a different world all together..

I challenge all the key board jockey not to bahave like jocker here but to go and see the projects with all its lenght & bredth... and than dare to talk crap..

JP marketing team has failed to do proper marketing of wishtown.. They have got typical PSU attitude..

I don mind even 2-3 years of dealy for project of such stature..

Non GC site:

Kosmos/Klassic Simplex: Brillient progresion.. in last 7-8 months My tower in kosmos added 10 floors.. in Klassic/Kosmos few towers plastering of wall is started.. In Kosmos at least 15 towers are done with brick work and plaster work will start soon.. Basements are getting done at very fast pace.. now in next two months all the upper basement of all the towers will get merged and basement finish will start..
    Klassic Heights: Upper basement is done.. in few towers work is on at first/second floor.. Spped seems good.
    Klassic Shourya: KD2/2 work is at 5th floor KD3 work is on at 2nd floor..

Klassic ONGC/IB: Upper Basement is done. Speed of work is brillient..

Kassa Isles: Upper basement is done. 1st floor is in progress. Speed of work is very good. This project is an underdog.. less hyped.. but has potential to perform better.. for its location and layouts..

Krescent: Pilling & Rafting is on.. one or two towers work is on at lower basement. Speed of work is moderate.. Hope it will pick up once basement is done..

Requesting bearish to upload the pics for the benifit of Wish town buyers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Dear All,

Requesting bearish to upload the pics for the benifit of Wish town buyers..

Thanks Pawan. Bearish bro, waiting for your photos.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, WTowners, So here goes:

View of Kosmos Heights inner towers plus underground basement parking work happening.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14260

View of Pavilion Court from inside Golf course greens

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14254

View from one of the Kosmos towers overlooking the C1G community facilities with Krecent Homes to the left at the back, Kasa Isles in the middle with upper basement work happening and Klassic Shaurya towers emerging upto three four floors on extreme right. The green belt is the Noida expressway with contruction happening in sec 137 towers in the distance.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14259

View of Kalypso from ground level.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14257

Driveway into the inner golf course area with a villa under construction.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14253

Imperial Court towers from the greens.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14252

Basement underground two level car parking being developed under Kosmos inner greens.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14261

Looking south - PC towers with low rise Augusta Town Homes on extreme left...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14255

Construction materials lying outside PC where some of the Hazel villas will come up.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14258

Approach to towers right next to the greens

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14256

To all those people who claim that living in WT will take 5-10 years, please get up from the computer and visit the sites yourself. WT is no smaller than any Noida sector where one society is RTM with construction happening on an adjacent plot. Atleast areas around the Golf course will be livable pretty soon imo. If this is not livable or good living soon, then nothing in NCR is!
    Look forward to some constructive debate...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pawan and Bearish Bros - many thanks for this update. Really appreciated - after looking at this and listening in to Manoj Gaur's admission/apology/update - I am increasingly optimistic about Jaypee WT

I had predicted people moving in by late 2013 itself a few months back and while it wasnt really accepted - I am still hopeful

I give less than 5 years for even Yamuna Expressway Sports City to start becoming habitable in parts

Thanks again for sharing!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Pawan and Bearish Bros - many thanks for this update. Really appreciated - after looking at this and listening in to Manoj Gaur's admission/apology/update - I am increasingly optimistic about Jaypee WT

I had predicted people moving in by late 2013 itself a few months back and while it wasnt really accepted - I am still hopeful

I give less than 5 years for even Yamuna Expressway Sports City to start becoming habitable in parts

Thanks again for sharing!

Welcome Dinesh, Incidentally i have never visited the GC side before yesterday..So it was quite a revelation. I still don't understand when people claim on these very forums that Jaypee Greens will take a long long long looooong time to develop? If LB phase one and Paras Tiera are handing over possession partially while construction is still happening in the background and you don't know what else is coming up around them, how is it different than WT? here atleast the greens, internal roads and infra is already in place. A few Hazel villas and Augusta homes under construction will not kick up unimaginable amount of dust post-digging. I really really wish the Non-Golf Course side is as green as the drive thru the internal roads of the Golf Course. Atleast with trees...
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm.. pics just look outstanding. Cann't understand why these Lotus and Ikebana threads are so touchy touchy about their project after seeing all these pics.
    CommentQuote