Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    kingswood oriental external paint started. jalti hai na , jalne do
    Attached Files
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      more pictures, viewers discretion advised again , use of itchguard for 'jalan' highly recommended.

      dinesh , i can see your flat in the first picture infact i see it everyday from my balcony, its visible, in future we may be able to waive hands from our balconies, though there is a huge golf course in between
      Attached Files
      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        beautiful augusta homes flats
        Attached Files
        "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          jabardast boss.

          thanks abhinav

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            this is what i see when i jog around the golf course everyday though a long way to go, still has a quite good feel the future looks very promising indeed--- from a proud jaypee wishtown resident
            agar kisi ko jyada jalan ho and if itchguard does not work, there is a huge world class hospital in wishtown which can help you in giving relief from severe itching/burning.
            hence, viewers discrection recommended again.
            Attached Files
            Last edited January 16 2015, 12:36 AM.
            "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Handing over IS DEPENDENT on NGT. If others are handing over they are doing so illegally. And please dont put wrong facts - JP has NOT HANDED ANYTHING WITHOUT OC. All previous possessions were priot to NGT issue and had valid OCs in place. The copy of the OC has been posted in this forum previously

              Hello - point is not missed deadlines of Jaypee - everyone is WELL AWARE of the same. What do you want - that everyone start every conversation with Jaypee is delayed but...

              Point is the nonsensical bashing that Jaypee has no intent on delivering when work is continously happening. That is just fear and panic mongering. Do not engage in that

              Of course they are delayed - so is every builder in NCR - should every conversation of every builder start with the builder is delayed...but....
              1. your point that deliveries are illegal is clearly wrong and based on wrong reading of the order(s) and incorrect appreciation of the law. I won't say anything more on this coz saying anything more would amount to rendering free legal advise which I don't do.

              2. Your point regarding fear and panic-mongering is correct and taken.

              3. Perhaps if abhinav_2325 is little less condescending in his comments, the discussions could be of a better quality.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                i thnk we should not forget that when you get the posession or are nearing possession your frustration level ends and you get wht you have have paid for... its no more under "will not get the flat" radar... but yes for people who dont have the visibility that when they are going to get the home...they tend to get frustrated which eventually vent out on the builder

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
                  1. your point that deliveries are illegal is clearly wrong and based on wrong reading of the order(s) and incorrect appreciation of the law. I won't say anything more on this coz saying anything more would amount to rendering free legal advise which I don't do.

                  2. Your point regarding fear and panic-mongering is correct and taken.

                  3. Perhaps if abhinav_2325 is little less condescending in his comments, the discussions could be of a better quality.
                  1. NGT has ordered NA NOT to issue OC to any builder and to NOT accept registration. If builders still offer possession I dont know what clause of what law they are using to bypass the intent of the order. If you dont want to share it is fine - BUT I FOR ONE AM GLAD - JP is not forcing possession without OC - not forcing people to pay interim maintenance. Infact JP was the only builder who WANTED the NGT order to be finalised and they took legal recourse to continue to complete possession. Remember that. Trust me bro there are atleast 15 towers & 20-30 villas READY for handover but they are NOT announcing possession.

                  2. Thank you - gracious of you (no puns)

                  3. That is for Abhinav to say - I feel that he has contributed so much to show photographic evidence - that lot of people who are in JP are thankful (I know I am). I think lot of people are giving him a lot of grief which should also be avoided.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                    more pictures, viewers discretion advised again , use of itchguard for 'jalan' highly recommended.

                    dinesh , i can see your flat in the first picture infact i see it everyday from my balcony, its visible, in future we may be able to waive hands from our balconies, though there is a huge golf course in between
                    Just awesome - thanks for these Abhinav - I see my flat in this too - hope to be your neighbour this year bro

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      1. NGT has ordered NA NOT to issue OC to any builder and to NOT accept registration. If builders still offer possession I dont know what clause of what law they are using to bypass the intent of the order. If you dont want to share it is fine - BUT I FOR ONE AM GLAD - JP is not forcing possession without OC - not forcing people to pay interim maintenance. Infact JP was the only builder who WANTED the NGT order to be finalised and they took legal recourse to continue to complete possession. Remember that. Trust me bro there are atleast 15 towers & 20-30 villas READY for handover but they are NOT announcing possession.

                      2. Thank you - gracious of you (no puns)

                      3. That is for Abhinav to say - I feel that he has contributed so much to show photographic evidence - that lot of people who are in JP are thankful (I know I am). I think lot of people are giving him a lot of grief which should also be avoided.
                      Dear Dinesh, FYI.... ""force measures"" applied to the ready towers for possession...confirmed from ajit in our last meeting.. please reconfirm from jp...
                      Dear Abhinav, thanks for sharing pictures... looks really good... however, sarcastic comments should be avoided... no one against JP or any hidden agenda but people are really frustrated on the delay and other
                      Unethical practices. And it cant be justified that other builders are doing the same... then why not jp...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X