Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    we have some guys who taken possession and delay penalty has been adjusted in final payments till the date letter was issued .only thing problem is super area , rest payments are as per agreement .
    Are super area calculations made up? If they are real then we have to pay. I recon they misquoted super area so they can make a sale. They can't claim more then what is there.

We will know more when Kalypso possession is announced. Sab doodh ka doodh, aur pani ka pani ho jayega.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
      bro, i tried but the security guard did not allow me to enter the imperial complex without a permission from jaypee management, and since i do not hold a unit in imperial it is difficult for me, meanwhile i will continue to take pictures of the towers from outside.
      Oh thanks for trying bro. No worries.

Comment

You can think whatever you have to from where I got the information but I am just telling the forum of what I know for sure. So far, it has been true and just few workers here and there is not going to change much.

I can say the same thing about you for "misguiding people", so don't worry what I am saying and continue what you have to.

In any of my posts, I never personally attacked you but my frustration was from the builder so I expect you to do to the same and keep your comments to the builder.

Thanks

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
        everybody can claim that " i know management of tata, microsoft, dlf , but i can not share their name on a public forum . They are my relatives/friends/mama/chacha /foofa etc."
        Please do not misguide people. you have to be smarter if you really want to manipulate.

janta samajdhar ho gayee hai.

I condemn the delay in the project, but we all are very optimistic about the current situation with the recent visibly increased pace of work.

PS- no personal grudge against you or anyone on this forum.

Comment

pictures will answer everything they will keep coming and people can come to wishtown and see.
          "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Just got a letter from Jaypee Tower 8 Area increased from 1420 to 1571.69
            Increase of 10.8%.
            Seems as if the increase is ONLY SUPER AREA
            Very shamelessly they asking for full 100% Money but are stating that they still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.
            They have lost all moral values and become like any other RUTHLESS BUILDER.... Feel ashamed being associated with such a ROUGE organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain79 View Post
              Increase of 10.8%.
              Very shamelessly they asking for full 100% Money but are stating that they still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.
              They have lost all moral values and become like any other RUTHLESS BUILDER.... Feel ashamed being associated with such a ROUGE organisation.
              I don't know why this formula is adopted by all builders. But strangely no action against any builder.

Comment

all developers including jaypee should not do this, we need some change in the laws which stop all these developers using the same tricks
                "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

These units on JP's books are cash making machines. If not increase in super area then it would be something else. They will continue to do this as long as they are hurting, which doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

Buyers need to step up and refuse to pay this amount. Collectively, hire a lawyer and delay this payment till the end. Did they send any calculations as how and where super area is increased? It should be adjusted in the final payment of possession if there is going to be any. There is no guarantee that possession would happen after making this payment

Originally posted by Captain79 View Post
                  Increase of 10.8%.
                  Last edited January 17 2015, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Jaypee green

Since Jp delay is endless , Is it worthwhile to go for legal , what is pro and cons of legal action, I have unit in kesington boulevard and garden isle. However possession of GDI is due at the end of 2015 but as per existing status of Old unit it may take 5 years more to complete. Kba was suppose to deliver in q 3 ,2013, Expert opinion is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
                      These units on JP's books are cash making machines. If not increase in super area then it would be something else. They will continue to do this as long as they are hurting, which doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

Buyers need to step up and refuse to pay this amount. Collectively, hire a lawyer and delay this payment till the end. Did they send any calculations as how and where super area is increased? It should be adjusted in the final payment of possession if there is going to be any. There is no guarantee that possession would happen after making this payment
                      The saving grace in jaypee is big open space. But go and check sec-7*, 3c lb/lp, ats oh. All builder should provide total permissible area got from authority, far and super area calculation. During early 2000, one could get 4 bhk easily with suer area around 2000sqft. But now it is 3000 sqft. Loot ..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X