Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by victor43 View Post
    Hi,

Good posts about Wishtown. Is kings wood oriental a good place to live form end user point of view?
    Thanks
    V
    Yes - its one of the best places to live in all of Noida if you can afford it. If you can - try and get the villa next to the GC - but they are very few and I suspect they will have a premium.

Kingswood is fairly advanced with finishing going on in all Villas. I suspect that they will announce possession by end of this year for a few of them and the complete handover should be done by 2016.

Depending on your risk appetite of UC units - you could look at entering now or wait a little more

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Yes - its one of the best places to live in all of Noida if you can afford it. If you can - try and get the villa next to the GC - but they are very few and I suspect they will have a premium.

Kingswood is fairly advanced with finishing going on in all Villas. I suspect that they will announce possession by end of this year for a few of them and the complete handover should be done by 2016.

Depending on your risk appetite of UC units - you could look at entering now or wait a little more
      My PoV..
      I will not recommend for kingswood unless its bang on the peripherry of the GC with the view.. rest all are no better then buying plot in kp2 and build your own houses which turn out to be far cheaper option then kingswood....

Comment

Yash - a few things here that should be considered:

- agree with you that buy your own plot and construct as you like - surely
        - what this offers more:
        - bang on GC - a lot more open
        - full facade control - living in uniform posh bungalows compared to haphhazard construction that will go on for many years - with many plots remaining - 'completion'
        - good chance gentry will be better - pebble/knight court nearby (take gentry predictions with dollops of salt)
        - this will get settled in much faster - with not too much construction around. Orchards/Kube will linger for more time but those are quote far off

So its what is really important to the gent - nice villa living in premium GC area with facade control - and not much construction around - VS buying your own plot - building your own villa to your spec - with the worry of lingering construction, no facade control, slightly denser overall feel - STILL - lower price overall

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Yash - a few things here that should be considered:

- agree with you that buy your own plot and construct as you like - surely
          - what this offers more:
          - bang on GC - a lot more open
          - full facade control - living in uniform posh bungalows compared to haphhazard construction that will go on for many years - with many plots remaining - 'completion'
          - good chance gentry will be better - pebble/knight court nearby (take gentry predictions with dollops of salt)
          - this will get settled in much faster - with not too much construction around. Orchards/Kube will linger for more time but those are quote far off

So its what is really important to the gent - nice villa living in premium GC area with facade control - and not much construction around - VS buying your own plot - building your own villa to your spec - with the worry of lingering construction, no facade control, slightly denser overall feel - STILL - lower price overall
          Dinesh,
          Theres facade control by JP for KP plots construction... owners to choose from 10-12 designs as far as i remember...
          I will be happy to buy corner park facing plot and construct at roughly half the price..rather non gc facing kingswood..
          Moreover, will be flexible to construct as per my convenience and taste rather dependent on JP..
          its Individuals preference though....
          Last edited January 20 2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hmmm...I thought so too, but remember this being lifted i.e. no control, only NA guidelines apply. I am not sure though

Comment

Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?

Comment

Jaypee green

One query ,I have unit in Kesington Bolevard , Tower 5 in 17th floor , Should I hold this unit or exit NOW. What is the current price in market

Comment

Originally posted by Surendrathak View Post
                  One query ,I have unit in Kesington Bolevard , Tower 5 in 17th floor , Should I hold this unit or exit NOW. What is the current price in market
                  Depends on your personal situation. Once NGT order comes - expect prices to inch up ...

Comment

Originally posted by amitnanda View Post
                    Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?
                    Builders are not covered under RTI. Jaypee is anyway providing detailed justification on SA increase. We need to find a way to challenge the same.

Exact specs - not sure - drop a mail and see if they respond

Comment

Originally posted by amitnanda View Post
                      Amit - only "public authoriteis" are covered under the RTI act. which means that
                      a. central govt.
                      b. state governments.
                      c. any corporation/body/NGO/institutions/university etc., which are directly or indirectly funded by the government.

So no private organisation is covered under the Act.

To your question on the area calculations - once Noida authority gives a completion certificate, it is supposed to have received the details of the flats. So essentially if you move the NA with an RTI application they should be able to disclose this information. But they can't disclose this information unless they have issued the project completion certification,as final area calculations are filed only when the builder applies for project completion certification.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X