What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Thats normal on this format...real issues...no one answers

    some gentleman posted a query which was VERY APT AND EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND SERIOUS ISSUE

    That even some Private banks has STOPPED paying the emi for loans

    and still NO JAYPEE "SPECIALIST" answered him or discussed that in detail....

    But if you post One line that Jaypee park didnt look as good as it should be

    within an hour You will be flooded with 10 pictures from all angles...or probably even drones....showing jaypee parks

    :)



    PS: Latest Kaam on this forum and facebook pages is to make "RWAs" and plans to take over crores of maintenance .....Aaagey aagey dekho hota hai kya.,.....

    lots of groups have sensed the business possibilities of making RWA and proclaimiing themselves to be Presidents and secreteries
    profits are huge.....much more anyone can imagine....and people are falling like pins...thinking ki hum peechey se support karengey and pay a nominal fee and this RWA will do running around and get our work done from Lawyers and Builders

    What a joke !!!!


    Bhai, how do you know? There is something called private message which is better for some of these issues than fighting with people whose are doing Samaj seva by writing stories. I have reached to many people here and provided feedback based on experience so far especially buyin resale.

    By the way for you and other people writing stories, hdfc just disbursed loan for PC for a resale. I have asked my colleague to get details from his relative and send it to me. Will post once I get it.

    P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Thats normal on this forum...real issues...no one answers

    some gentleman posted a query which was VERY APT AND EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND SERIOUS ISSUE

    That even some Private banks has STOPPED paying the emi for loans

    and still NO JAYPEE "SPECIALIST" answered him or discussed that in detail....

    But if you post One line that Jaypee park didnt look as good as it should be

    within an hour You will be flooded with 10 pictures from all angles...or probably even drones....showing jaypee parks

    :)



    PS: Latest Kaam on this forum and facebook pages is to make "RWAs" and plans to take over crores of maintenance .....Aaagey aagey dekho hota hai kya.,.....

    lots of groups have sensed the business possibilities of making RWA and proclaimiing themselves to be Presidents and secreteries
    profits are huge.....much more anyone can imagine....and people are falling like pins...thinking ki hum peechey se support karengey and pay a nominal fee and this RWA will do running around and get our work done from Lawyers and Builders

    What a joke !!!!


    Yes that is absolutely my point, these RWA's are charging HUGE amount in the name of fighting case in NCDRC. When it takes just peanuts to register and fight a case in consumer forums.
    Imagine 100's of members contributing 30,000 each = 30 Lacs & the case is over in 1 year max 10-12 sittings
    Do you think you need this much amount to fight in NCDRC -- My answer is NO.

    Although the intention of taking JP to court is correct, but nothing comes for free for hapeless buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Yes that is absolutely my point, these RWA's are charging HUGE amount in the name of fighting case in NCDRC. When it takes just peanuts to register and fight a case in consumer forums.
    Imagine 100's of members contributing 30,000 each = 30 Lacs & the case is over in 1 year max 10-12 sittings
    Do you think you need this much amount to fight in NCDRC -- My answer is NO.

    Although the intention of taking JP to court is correct, but nothing comes for free for hapeless buyers.


    Are they really contributing 30k? I thought people have given 1500rs only
    CommentQuote
  • kasa isles in jp wishtown has been delayed.what is latest update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cparora
    kasa isles in jp wishtown has been delayed.what is latest update


    December 2017 official delivery date by CRM of JP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    No not for IC - OC has not come yet. However a few ppl have taken possession in bareshell form. You get about 5L back.


    Dinesh Bhai have you seen any work happening lately? Jaypee has been harping about OC expected soon since last year. I don't think they have done anything other than a couple of coats of paint since last 3 years. If you can find time and snap a few pictures of how work's coming along that would be great.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure. I'll click and post. IC is good to offer possession - that's for certain, they are awaiting OC currently. Even a lot of project greens are now ready.

    Rest final finishing as u take possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Imperial Court apartments are mortgaged to some lenders according to the last JP annual report. It is quite possible JP may not be able to offer possession until the mortgages are cleared. Given JP's pathetic cash flow situation, when or even if that ever happens is anyone's guess.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the status of kalypso court judgment against JP ? How long do they have to file an appeal ? Unitech has appealed in SC but has any developer been forced to finally pay up after exhausting all legal remedies yet ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Does anyone know the status of kalypso court judgment against JP ? How long do they have to file an appeal ? Unitech has appealed in SC but has any developer been forced to finally pay up after exhausting all legal remedies yet ?


    SC is turned out the refuse and heaven for all crocks and scoundrels.

    File appeal in SC, get the same admitted and sleep tight. As per current list it's number will come after 13 years.

    Chara chor Lalu, Convict Jayalalita etc are roaming free thanks of our Honble Supreme Court. Even much talked Nirbhaya rape case appeal is with SC for nearly 18 months now and there is no chance of being disposed off before years.

    Even after hearing cases, SC judges takes months to write and deliver the judgement. Recently one judge delivered a judgement which was reserved over one year back.

    SC judges are busy in useless issues like Ganga cleaning, IPCL, BCCI. SC give daily preaching to every one about delays in taking action and all non sense whereas its own backyard is full of fllth.

    If this is root at the top, imagine what is happening in lower courts.

    Courts and judges have ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY to any one.

    GOD save this country.

    JAI HIND
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhoni9898
    SC is turned out the refuse and heaven for all crocks and scoundrels.

    File appeal in SC, get the same admitted and sleep tight. As per current list it's number will come after 13 years.

    Chara chor Lalu, Convict Jayalalita etc are roaming free thanks of our Honble Supreme Court. Even much talked Nirbhaya rape case appeal is with SC for nearly 18 months now and there is no chance of being disposed off before years.

    Even after hearing cases, SC judges takes months to write and deliver the judgement. Recently one judge delivered a judgement which was reserved over one year back.

    SC judges are busy in useless issues like Ganga cleaning, IPCL, BCCI. SC give daily preaching to every one about delays in taking action and all non sense whereas its own backyard is full of fllth.

    If this is root at the top, imagine what is happening in lower courts.

    Courts and judges have ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY to any one.

    GOD save this country.

    JAI HIND


    Justice TS Thakur raised this issue in front of Modi also..apparently by crying to let them appointment judges to fasten cases but abhi acche din door hain as central Govt still did not clear appointment of judges. Don't know what is stopping them to clear or reply to make change.
    CommentQuote
  • यही सही समय है जब bjp अपने लोग न्याय पालिका के उच्च पदों पर सैट कर सकती है।
    CommentQuote
  • While the habeas corpus case was a black mark in the face of the Indian judiciary, the pendulum has now swung the other way and the supreme court has become far too activist. They should focus on cleaning up the mess in the judicial system rather than engage in what increasingly looks like populist political activism. Their independence is to be respected, but the domain of action of the judiciary is not unlimited and they should not try to micromanage the legislative and executive arms, just because the people manning those arms have limited credibility with the public.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote