What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well,

so heard news that jaypee is buying back apartments :D and taking some load off the shoulders of its investors by doing 50-50 EMI burden, so :

1) jaypee is accumulating the apartments(some investors get lucky as it has to do with the tower number(atleast they will get out of the bad investments), jaypee knows which tower to target :D) and it will then decide the next set of towers(towers where jaypee will have their inventory) to target for delivery, wow this is called pure business intelligence :D

2) Now once jaypee will have in hand apartments for delivery, like lets say, they manage to push 3 kressent home towers where jaypee itself has plenty of units close to RTM, they will adjust hue and cry folks from Garden isles/kasa isles (in kressent homes) :D

3) on the same lines as point number 2, example : kube folks would be adjusted in orchards (or orchards folks are adjusted into kressent homes), and so on and so forth , only time will tell the exact combination, but it is going to be on these lines ..

PS: so as I predicted, the next year is about cross project adjustments. :D
    2) mark my words, things would be worst in the year 2017 :D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Well,

so heard news that jaypee is buying back apartments :D and taking some load off the shoulders of its investors by doing 50-50 EMI burden, so :

1) jaypee is accumulating the apartments(some investors get lucky as it has to do with the tower number(atleast they will get out of the bad investments), jaypee knows which tower to target :D) and it will then decide the next set of towers(towers where jaypee will have their inventory) to target for delivery, wow this is called pure business intelligence :D

2) Now once jaypee will have in hand apartments for delivery, like lets say, they manage to push 3 kressent home towers where jaypee itself has units close to RTM, they will adjust hue and cry folks from Garden isles

3) on the same lines as point number 2, example : kube folks would be adjusted in orchards, and so on and so forth

PS: so as I predicted, the next year is about cross project adjustments. :D
    2) mark my words, things would be worst in the year 2017 :D

Cheers
    Rahul

JP doesn't have any money to complete under construction apartments. From where will they find the money to buy back apartments? Will there be even more diversion of investors' money ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    JP doesn't have any money to complete under construction apartments. From where will they find the money to buy back apartments? Will there be even more diversion of investors' money ?

mate, I am under impression:

1) that jaypee will strategically try to stay afloat, like holding onto the money that jaypee has collected and spending as little as possible on construction.

2) if jaypee manages to buy back an apartment which they have sold * 3600 in the year 2012 and later manages to buy it back at the same price in 2016, imagine how much money they make in a single transaction , further they will not target individual units, rather they will target a tower where they manage maximum units to pocket, later when jaypee has a tower where they have their own units, they will deliver that tower and adjust other end users from other projects, so lets say they manage 1 tower in kressent homes and they adjust few end users from garden isles/kasa isles/kube etc

3) Now jaypee already have an entire tower easily in many projects, but if I talk specifically about orchards, they would not have an entire tower, they will try to target an entire tower and try to adjust end users from other projects(like kube/kingswood oriental) and try to push them in orchards(with this they manage to satisfy some folks from orchards, some from kube and some from kingswood oriental etc), there could be any combinations, only time will tell but this looks very much on the cards.

4) Now buying back everything but lets say only 10% of the stuck investors :D, 90% will be offered far less prices and they themselves would refuse and the targeted towers would have investors who probably would get some peanuts as a premium ;D, lots of combinations, all in all, I could already see whats coming, 2017 worst year for investors, they would book serious losses for sure.

4) I am under impression that jaypee will deliver strategically in the year 2017 and at the same time every1 will compromise, end users, investors and jaypee will try to project that this is the only way.

Cheers they manage to satisfy some folks from orchards, some from kube and some from kingswood oriental etc), there could be any combinations, only time will tell but this looks very much on the cards.

4) Now buying back everything but lets say only 10% of the stuck investors :D, 90% will be offered far less prices and they themselves would refuse and the targeted towers would have investors who probably would get some peanuts as a premium ;D, lots of combinations, all in all, I could already see whats coming, 2017 worst year for investors, they would book serious losses for sure.

4) I am under impression that jaypee will deliver strategically in the year 2017 and at the same time every1 will compromise, end users, investors and jaypee will try to project that this is the only way.

Cheers they manage to satisfy some folks from orchards, some from kube and some from kingswood oriental etc), there could be any combinations, only time will tell but this looks very much on the cards.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    mate, I am under impression:

1) that jaypee will strategically try to stay afloat, like holding onto the money that jaypee has collected and spending as little as possible on construction.

2) if jaypee manages to buy back an apartment which they have sold * 3600 in the year 2012 and later manages to buy it back at the same price in 2016, imagine how much money they make in a single transaction , further they will not target individual units, rather they will target a tower where they manage maximum units to pocket, later when jaypee has a tower where they have their own units, they will deliver that tower and adjust other end users from other projects, so lets say they manage 1 tower in kressent homes and they adjust few end users from garden isles/kasa isles/kube etc

3) Now jaypee already have an entire tower easily in many projects, but if I talk specifically about orchards, they would not have an entire tower, they will try to target an entire tower and try to adjust end users from other projects(like kube/kingswood oriental) and try to push them in orchards(with this they manage to satisfy some folks from orchards, some from kube and some from kingswood oriental etc), there could be any combinations, only time will tell but this looks very much on the cards.

Cheers
    Rahul
    I had visited JP over three years ago. That time brokers were trying to sell crystal court and casablanca at about 9k. I doubt JP will buy back those towers at that price.
    I had visited JP over three years ago. That time brokers were trying to sell crystal court and casablanca at about 9k. I doubt JP will buy back those towers at that price.
    CommentQuote

well, I think these two projects would be out of radar for the next 2 years.

1) klassic/kosmos is delayed by 4 years
    2) kasa isles : about 3 years
    3) kresent/garden isles : just missing dead lines

PS: the mig ones are the priority

then comes projects in luxury which are delayed like kalypso/imperial/kingswood oriental/orchards etc

then comes these two you are talking about : kristal and kasablance, I dont think they would be delivered in the next 5 years, hue and cry ends users of these 2 projects would go into kalypso court :D

a classic example : jaypee would say surrender your property, you have given me 50 lcs, i give your 1500 rs / 1 lac, so the investor gets monthly, this is interest you get on black money, BYAAZ, * 1.5% :D and you can very well know that jaypee has siphoned off its money and must be making money * 2 to 3% with some of their clients and with this investor slightly happy, jaypee very happy and pockets an apartment :D

Cheers with some of their clients and with this investor slightly happy, jaypee very happy and pockets an apartment :D

Cheers with some of their clients and with this investor slightly happy, jaypee very happy and pockets an apartment :D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    well, I think these two projects would be out of radar for the next 2 years.

1) klassic/kosmos is delayed by 4 years
    2) kasa isles : about 3 years
    3) kresent/garden isles : just missing dead lines

PS: the mig ones are the priority

then comes projects in luxury which are delayed like kalypso/imperial/kingswood oriental/orchards etc

then comes these two you are talking about : kristal and kasablance, I dont think they would be delivered in the next 5 years, hue and cry ends users of these 2 projects would go into kalypso court :D

a classic example : jaypee would say surrender your property, you have given me 50 lcs, i give your 1500 rs / 1 lac, so the investor gets monthly, this is interest you get on black money, BYAAZ, * 1.5% :D and you can very well know that jaypee has siphoned off its money and must be making money * 2 to 3% with some of their clients and with this investor slightly happy, jaypee very happy and pockets an apartment :D

Cheers
    Rahul
    If money has been siphoned off , it would be benaami or in the name of promoters. I still don't understand why promoters will return this money to the company. When is this scheme expected to be formally announced and how will the buyback prices be determined? Will JP give a refund of service tax, etc. that has been paid ?
    If money has been siphoned off , it would be benaami or in the name of promoters. I still don't understand why promoters will return this money to the company. When is this scheme expected to be formally announced and how will the buyback prices be determined? Will JP give a refund of service tax, etc. that has been paid ?
    CommentQuote

Well , siphoning of funds could be two ways:

1) in the form of white
    2) in the form of black : may be jaypee has given this money to a third party builder on 3% byaaz, so that means for 3% -> 3000 rs every 1 lac rupees, and the lender could ask for its money back on a short notice.

so every organisation works on white and black money, black money stays within the country on byaaz, jaypee might be paying its laborers in black as well , some percentage i mean

Whilte money is usually pumped outside the country specially when you want to project a money component that cant be cashed, the companies show that they are invested abroad and their money is stuck, like mallaya must have tricked in its force india venture, and I am not a guy involved in this stuff but this is some kind of logical thinking about things that happens in the background, the banks -> subvention scheme -> jaypee, thats a nexus too, both jaypee and banks will book losses and in real the money is routed and parked in safe heaven :D and people who give their wealth today would now need to go to office for 20-30 years, just to get their dream home which usually gets delayed 5 - 7 years, Its a mad mad world, when you could have world wars between educated euro giants 100 years ago, these things are normal in a country like India, people here are way too busy in their avg mediocre life and they just dont see how a small percent of people live like raja maharaja(the day sunanda pushkar was killed, she and her husband mr sashi were living in different rooms in a 5 star hotel, I would like to ask whats so great in these morons, they are just filthy dirt bags) in this mediocre country.

PS: but as I have always said, this is INDIA, a very buddhu country :D

Cheers, so that means for 3% -> 3000 rs every 1 lac rupees, and the lender could ask for its money back on a short notice.

so every organisation works on white and black money, black money stays within the country on byaaz, jaypee might be paying its laborers in black as well , some percentage i mean

Whilte money is usually pumped outside the country specially when you want to project a money component that cant be cashed, the companies show that they are invested abroad and their money is stuck, like mallaya must have tricked in its force india venture, and I am not a guy involved in this stuff but this is some kind of logical thinking about things that happens in the background, the banks -> subvention scheme -> jaypee, thats a nexus too, both jaypee and banks will book losses and in real the money is routed and parked in safe heaven :D and people who give their wealth today would now need to go to office for 20-30 years, just to get their dream home which usually gets delayed 5 - 7 years, Its a mad mad world, when you could have world wars between educated euro giants 100 years ago, these things are normal in a country like India, people here are way too busy in their avg mediocre life and they just dont see how a small percent of people live like raja maharaja(the day sunanda pushkar was killed, she and her husband mr sashi were living in different rooms in a 5 star hotel, I would like to ask whats so great in these morons, they are just filthy dirt bags) in this mediocre country.

PS: but as I have always said, this is INDIA, a very buddhu country :D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhoni9898
    SC is turned out the refuse and heaven for all crocks and scoundrels.

File appeal in SC, get the same admitted and sleep tight. As per current list it's number will come after 13 years.

Chara chor Lalu, Convict Jayalalita etc are roaming free thanks of our Honble Supreme Court. Even much talked Nirbhaya rape case appeal is with SC for nearly 18 months now and there is no chance of being disposed off before years.

Even after hearing cases, SC judges takes months to write and deliver the judgement. Recently one judge delivered a judgement which was reserved over one year back.

SC judges are busy in useless issues like Ganga cleaning, IPCL, BCCI. SC give daily preaching to every one about delays in taking action and all non sense whereas its own backyard is full of fllth.

If this is root at the top, imagine what is happening in lower courts.

Courts and judges have ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY to any one.

GOD save this country.

JAI HIND

No doubt Judiciary is overloaded and overworked. We have only 29 SC Judges for nation with Population of 1.2 Billion people.

There is no mandatory waiting time for a case. SC can take up a case for hearing next day and dispose it withing few weeks. But SC doesn't give merit of urgent hearing to many important cases.

Recently NGT banned types of Diesel vehicles in Delhi. SC immediately accepted a PIL against that order and disposed it within days. Recall that OBC Quota was big controversy when Govt passed the bill in 2005. SC immediately accepted a PIL regarding that matter and disposed it within days. There are many many instances where SC act at lightning speed. BCCI issue is another example.

When Judiciary is overloaded, they must take cases on priority basis. RE sector is presently one of the dirtiest businesses in India. And it requires a cleaning up to do. SC needs to set up an example by putting some of the BIG BAD Builders under the bus. Put them in Prison. Strip their assets. Liquidate their companies. Award compensation to victims of these companies. This will scare the daylights out of corrupt builder lobby of India.

Lakhs of people are victims of RE comapnies. And frauds by these companies have reached epic proportions.

SC needs to crush some big scoundrels like JP, Unitech and BPTP who have defrauded 1000s of home buyers.

Everyone knows that Judicial system is broken in India. Present mindset of Builders is - "Koi kya bigaad lega". So they loot people with impunity. This perception of builders have to smashed.

WT is a perfect e.g where 1000s of stakeholders are involved. Its an epitome of builder's corrupt practices and an ideal case that should be heard by SC on priority basis. WT buyers should make an association and go to SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul - Sounds very complicated and far fetched. What is buyers refuse?
    CommentQuote
  • The buy back stuff seems unrealistic officially.
    Although unofficially it can be done by people ( group / investors backed by management / management themselves) who have inside information regarding cash flow for construction of JP wishtown.
    Similar on the lines of insider trading in stocks, this group can BUY selected (projects / tower) retail inventory at current discounted price and sell off at decent profit after possession.
    If some investor / PE Fund is giving 500 Cr to JP to kick start wishtown, they could pick up another 500-750 apartments in various projects worth 500Cr.
    Both investments would yield decent returns at current price, provided construction kicks on.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

I am very surprised with the timing of the kalpyso folks winning a case against jaypee recently, Now clearly these folks who have won might be having some quid pro quo going in the background with jaypee, I would urge every single buyer/investor to fight on its own and bargain with jaypee on their own or rather make small groups, new groups, every1 is out there to mint money, builders have back stabbed you, authority did, government did, you name it .. it has, your representatives would be no different, any group that manages to connect to about 100+ end users/investors would have a value for jaypee and jaypee would want to extract as much information as possible and try to give freebies to the leader of the group and to control that group of 100, I am warning you all since you can be robbed all over again, it is time for you to pull back some rope in your territory.

PS: do not join any other existing group, make a new group and fight or fight on your own ..

Cheers

Raojee;

Well,

buyers will refuse but not all buyers, there are a lot of NRI's, I think they will easily surrender their property and jaypee has data and they know which apartments to pocket first :D.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Cheers
    Rahul

I am sure that you are generally right.
    How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
    I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
    Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipak44
    I am sure that you are generally right.
    How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
    I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
    Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.

If final ruling is against JP , the money used to pay the fines and penalties will not fall from the sky. It will have to be diverted from funds that are meant to complete construction of projects that are still stuck. So a victory for one group means everyone else waiting for their flats who isn't close to winning a case will be left in the lurch.
    CommentQuote
  • Well jaypee indirectly pumped this information in the market that it needs to pay 5000/day per customer, and would join it with its financial trouble that it has become very hard to stay afloat, its like pumping some information in the market and later bask under it if things so out of control.

However I came across a very disturbing post on facebook in one of the kasa isles group, here is a screen shot, i think there is a protest on june 11, I would urge people to have patience, everyone gets difficult time in one way or the other, ending life is no solution. just take it as an experience , a bitter experience would help you relish even the smallest of happiness and makes you realize what small things could do.

Ps: I know there are sensible people in the protest and they would never let anything like this happen.

Rahul
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote