Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Just a general Query.
    I have got a letter with the intent of offer of possession with revised super area increase of 10.8%
    Jaypee has decided to charge only 10% .
    It states that Rebate would be given excess of 10 % .. Works out (0.8%)
    My query is , in my PAL it states that Area variation will be limited to 5 - 7 %.
    SO CAN JAYPEE LEGALLY CHARGE ME 10% instead of 5-7% as stated in PAL...

Please advise .....

Comment

yes, they can do what ever they want, file a case in case you are willing to fight . old pal had 5-7 % and new pal had 10-12 % so it varies when you bought the flat , legally you are correct and you will win the case .

Comment

Originally posted by Rohita View Post
        Just a general Query.
        I have got a letter with the intent of offer of possession with revised super area increase of 10.8%
        My query is , in my PAL it states that Area variation will be limited to 5 - 7 %.

Please advise .....
        Which project and size?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohita View Post
          Just a general Query.

Please advise .....
          which project in jaypee ?

Comment

klassic 1420

Comment

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
              Amit - only "public authoriteis" are covered under the RTI act. which means that
              a. central govt.
              b. state governments.
              c. any corporation/body/NGO/institutions/university etc., which are directly or indirectly funded by the government.

So no private organisation is covered under the Act.

To your question on the area calculations - once Noida authority gives a completion certificate, it is supposed to have received the details of the flats. So essentially if you move the NA with an RTI application they should be able to disclose this information. But they can't disclose this information unless they have issued the project completion certification,as final area calculations are filed only when the builder applies for project completion certification.
              When builder apply for project approval from noida authority for construction as 'good/ready for construction' drawings. Its good enough to calculate the carpet/covered/super area...
              Final area may be different but should not be more then 1-2 %
              If you go down to MH n further south, not a single inch is increased....as registry happen on day-1... not like ncr...where due to greed of builders n investors, endusers suffers a hell lot....

Comment

Yash you are fully right on Super Area increasing theory. Sheer nonsense from developers and lack of regulation

On the registry in south india happening early - mind you - what is registered early is an 'agreement to sell'.

A sale deed will only be registered after OC is there or property share certificates are issued

In some states 2.9 percent is taken as stamp duty ATS registry and 2.1 percent on Sale Deed

As I understand a builder can still screw around with areas until Sale deed is not issued

Just that it is more prevalent in North
                Last edited January 22 2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mukud12
                  Yes, jaypee group is good for investment.You can invest money but firstly you should clear all doubts.
                  And how to clear all doubts?
                  even God doesn't know how much and in how many ways these noida builders will fleece you OR how much more delay will be there in ur apartment possession or ur project.

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                    yes, they can do what ever they want, file a case in case you are willing to fight . old pal had 5-7 % and new pal had 10-12 % so it varies when you bought the flat , legally you are correct and you will win the case .
                    there is one more rider in PAL, that it is Provisional allotment letter and "terms and conditions" could change till final allotment.
                    I believe final allotment they mean of "offer of possession" as i dont recall in between if Jaypee is issuing any other allotment letter.

Once again, builders using all documents to their benefit, which are getting too much twisted due to more greed "or" using to the fullest for offsetting outgo of penalty due to delay in delivery...

Comment

Originally posted by amitnanda View Post
                      Are builders like Jaypee covered under RTI act? Could RTI be used to get information on super built-up area calculation and specifications of materials used (if the builder refuses to share details)?
                      Contrary to the information provided to you please understand that approved Project Layout and maps are public information. Any document approved by Noida authority with respect to builder project which are sold to public can requested through RTI. Its of course a long drawn process but it is very much possible.
                      The layout once obtained can be used to exactly calculate the super area. However you cannot access the specifications of material used. Instead you can try to request for quality inspection report of the project from the aurthority which should cover the materials used. There is a also link on this forum on how to obtain information thorough RTI.

Please do not get misled by several agents of Builders on this forum.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X