Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
    there is one more rider in PAL, that it is Provisional allotment letter and "terms and conditions" could change till final allotment.
    I believe final allotment they mean of "offer of possession" as i dont recall in between if Jaypee is issuing any other allotment letter.

Once again, builders using all documents to their benefit, which are getting too much twisted due to more greed "or" using to the fullest for offsetting outgo of penalty due to delay in delivery...
    this is correct. provisional allotment meaning everything is provisional and can be changed including area, specification, layout, flat size. land allotment is also provisional so project land can be mortgaged for money.

apki zameen apki hai hi nahi aur builder loan le sakta hai uss zameen per giske liye app EMI dete hai...

asli owner is the builder until allotment is transferred of the flat and registry done.

Comment

Jaypee green

I have one query, Is there any Insurance policy scheme where buyer can cover the risk in case of default by builder on possession.

I would prefer to pay any premium for that. This is just for my curiosity

Comment

Does anyone have any idea about mahagun project in wish town. Saw this ad in the paper today

Sent from my SM-G900H using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

bahut sannata hai aajkal. No new updates on jaypee greens.

Hope everything OK.

Comment

Must read -

Forbes India Magazine - Return is king in real estate

:-)

regards
            sbajaj

Comment

Got the OOP letter yesterday, they are asking for final payment but still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.

Any idea what if you wait till NGT clearance and then pay, will they be charging interest penalty for that period??

Comment

Originally posted by pblx_krft View Post
                Got the OOP letter yesterday, they are asking for final payment but still waiting for NGT notification before they can give possession.

Any idea what if you wait till NGT clearance and then pay, will they be charging interest penalty for that period??
                What is the exact full form of OOP and for which project did they offer you possession??

Comment

Offer of possession

Comment

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
                    Kahan ho sarkar aajkal? Purane log to ab dikhte hi nahin....

Purane price projections are still ringing in the ears. And hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by pblx_krft View Post

they can not and they don't charge .
                      in case you are desperate to move in then make the payment and start your work and it will take 3-4 months for complete process by the time NGT should be resolved otherwise you can wait and watch , by the few people already started interior in b1,b2 and a10 and a7 towers

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X