What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Raojee;

Well,

buyers will refuse but not all buyers, there are a lot of NRI's, I think they will easily surrender their property and jaypee has data and they know which apartments to pocket first :D.

Cheers
    Rahul

on the contrary NRI's will be deep pocketed and wont settle unless there is decent profit.
    easy targets would be people struggling with EMI and rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipak44
    I am sure that you are generally right.
    How ever, the Kalypso Court group won a big victory for all the litigants. I wonder who lost except JP group.
    I know that one of the group is already a resident in Kalypso Court I think. I also have a flat in KT1, however, I was not a part of the group, as I bought the flat last year and as per the agreement, the possession has not been delayed. Now I wish that I had bought a couple of years back and reaped the benefit.
    Yes, you are right, new litigants have to be careful, choose their accomplices right and take care that their partners do not take them for a ride.

Well I am amazed by the timing of the verdict and the leader of the group who won the case would have plenty of information about the investors, like who wants to stay , who wants to exit, etc,

may be jaypee offers a group lifetime maintenance free to certain investors etc, I hope you are getting my point, every 1 should fight for himself/herself period.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    on the contrary NRI's will be deep pocketed and wont settle unless there is decent profit.
    easy targets would be people struggling with EMI and rent

well its a golden rule get out of your bad investments, and when you know that your apartment would not be ready 3-5 years down the line, it would be good to take back your money and put it in fd and then do your market research again and later again pump your money.

PS: many nri's are not end users and many towers will not complete, so how would they make premium?
    2) be realistic and looking at things do you get a feeling that things would be good 3 years down the line?, I certainly dont think so, some desperate end users could/would get their apartments but many towers will remain stranded.
    CommentQuote
  • Why will any investor sell to JP if he can get a better price in the open market ? And I don't understand why JP will buy back for higher than market rate .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Def quite low - nothing for WT - they are reducing debt by selling lock stock and barrel. Nothing better. In same news item see the video - 700 crore here, 500 crore land deal and 3500 crore land deal.

Sab badhiya - don't worry

Work going on in WT - I am shifting shortly will keep you all updated

IMPERIAL Court literally in a few more days - Max 1 month. They collect over 80-100 crore from IC alone

So, did imperial court finally get delivered in "max 1 month "? Congratulations to everyone who has been waiting for almost 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So - I was going back a few years when I had made some predictions on delivery and handover of various WT - projects - I think I did this over 2 years back.

I think on an average I was off by a year or year and a half or even two years in some cases :( - and considering it has only been 2 years since I made this estimate, it was quite a bit off.

At that time I thought I had put in enough buffer - but Jaypee really is a slowpoke. In particular, I think 2013-2014 - they went back to their old ways and came to a crawl. And only now they are starting some push. If they continue this stop start approach - I am afraid one cannot make any accurate prediction whatsoever

Anyhow, although credibility would have been lost, I am putting some fresh numbers to see if I can get it right second time round:

1. Kalypso - END 2014 - MID 2016
    2. Imperial - END 2014 - MID 2016
    3. PC - LATE 2014 - END 2015 - though only 2-3 towers of PC are left
    4. PH - END 2014 - MID 2016
    5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - END 2017 - appears fines haven't kicked in yet
    7. Kalisto - MID 2014 - END 2014 - AFAIK
    8. Boomerang Club - END 2014 - MID 2016 - structure has been ready for ages - but there is no focus to complete
    9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016 - - END 2018
    10. Kristal - END 2017 - MID 2019
    11. Kasablanca - END 2017 - MID 2019
    12. Augusta - MID 2014 - EARLY 2015
    13. Knight Court - END 2015 - END 2016
    14. Kube - END 2016 - END 2018 - probably the most disappointing of all
    15. Orchards - END 2016 - MID 2018 - probably the second most disappointing of all
    16. Hospital - END 2013 - 3rd Quarter 2014
    17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - MID 2018 - all depends on fines
    18. KB - END 2015 EARLY 2017
    19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014 EARLY 2016
    20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - MID 2018 - all depends on fines
    21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014 END 2016 - they really slowed down here
    22. Garden Isles - MID 2016 END 2018 - big disappointment so far
    23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014 END 2015
    24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015 END 2016
    25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015 END 2016
    26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014 MID 2016
    27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015 END 2016
    28. Krescent Court - MID 2016 END 2018 - KC has been thoroughly disappointing so far - one of the poorest managed projects of WT. Still there are towers at 2-3 floors
    29. Kasa Isles - END 2015 END 2016 - I would say despite the delays, Kasa has been one of WT's poster boys - really superb execution
    30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 I think I underestimated this - there is probably a 100 acres unlaunched - will be completely launched by 2018 not earlier and will be completed by 2025. There has been a pretty massive housing slowdown, besides sentiments taking a knock on account of slow delivery. Since I wrote and JP has managed just a handful of new launches
    31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 - Same story as unlaunched commerical
    32. Jaypee Public School - Operational
    33. Jaypee IIT - Operational

Interesting post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Why will any investor sell to JP if he can get a better price in the open market ? And I don't understand why JP will buy back for higher than market rate .

Why will any investor sell to JP if he can get a better price in the open market ?
    mate, jaypee will buy units of a tower which they know they are targetting and that too of a project where they do not have units in their own hands like orchards

And I don't understand why JP will buy back for higher than market rate .

Suppose, they know that they are targeting a particular tower, they will pocket units, its simple, jaypee as a group knows which tower they are targetting :)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • dineshsays; : mate , just saw a re-post from 'Pkgandhi' Sir, what do you have to say today.

PS: I am not taking jibes at you but just want to know, are you still positive that if we add 2 years to your 2nd timeline, you will score good in what would be the third timeline?

Cheers today.

PS: I am not taking jibes at you but just want to know, are you still positive that if we add 2 years to your 2nd timeline, you will score good in what would be the third timeline?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • What is surprising is that the most investment heavy projects are ready and operational

16. Hospital
    32. Jaypee Public School - Operational
    33. Jaypee IIT - Operational

Says a lot about intention of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    *dineshsays ; : mate , just saw a re-post from 'Pkgandhi' Sir, what do you have to say today.

Cheers

I do not know about other projects but I bought a flat in Kalypso last year and have got the possession, occupancy certificate and registration in hand. So he was absolutely spot on for Kalypso, no need for a third time line.

I do not know about other projects but I bought a flat in Kalypso last year and have got the possession, occupancy certificate and registration in hand. So he was absolutely spot on for Kalypso, no need for a third time line.

CommentQuote

How can you be so hypocritical?, bhai its not just about you :), and if you bought last year, you bought it in resale and knowing a particular tower is reaching completion, well seriously do you write post just for participation and completeness?

PS: and by mid 2016 for kalypso, it means all towers of kalypso with everything including club :D

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw a flash news on CNBC that JP is kick starting 2nd stage of disinvestment, now even the hospitality business and fertiliser is on the block. It is clear that the banks are selling the company piecemeal and recovering their loans. The home buyers esp the ones with unfinished towers will be left high and dry with undelivered apts and the company with no assets.
    I think the home buyers should join together and get a restraining order against further sales or at least ask for the money to be deposited in an escrow account till JP delivers their apts.
    CommentQuote

Mr dipak44,

Have all the towers and amenities at calypso court been delivered , or just the flats of privileged clients like you and Mr dineshsays?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Just saw a flash news on CNBC that JP is kick starting 2nd stage of disinvestment, now even the hospitality business and fertiliser is on the block. It is clear that the banks are selling the company piecemeal and recovering their loans. The home buyers esp the ones with unfinished towers will be left high and dry with undelivered apts and the company with no assets.
    I think the home buyers should join together and get a restraining order against further sales or at least ask for the money to be deposited in an escrow account till JP delivers their apts.

Jollygood sir,

This also proves that there are no buyers at any price for JP's junk real estate assets as that is the one business promoters don't see a future in and would have sold first if they could.
    CommentQuote
  • For the first time, Jaiprakash Associates, the flagship company of the Jaypee group, has revealed it defaulted on bank loans, interest and statutory payments to the tune of Rs 4,539 crore.

Read more at:
    http://wap.business-standard.com/article/companies/jaypee-associates-reveals-default-on-rs-4-5k-cr-debt-116060300010_1.html
    CommentQuote