What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1. The possession, Specially Registration of flat is THE BEGINNING of End user experience in a Flat Society and ENDING of an Investors

2. A Society HAS to be complete 100% to be give Actual End user experience to the Buyer

3. If One Notices the Trends on this forum itself...At Launch Phase or UC Stage, most members would be talking mostly about Amenities, International Clubs, Etc etc etc...and completely ignoring the Basics....Now when Possessions are being given without Completing Commitments....then buyers are still Ok with it

4. People are using sentences like:
    -"Just delayed by 3-4 years"
    -"Just increased super area by 10%"

So Casually that its setting the wrong trends ....

Such "justs" means a Loss of LAKHS...now if one is OK with all this...in reality...then i am sure the Game Builders have played is working in their favour

5. Game of Builders ??....Make the buyers so desperate and depressed....Push them so much....that they will just be glad that they got a home ...and be happy about it.
    This "Acceptance" could be the ONLY option for existing buyers, but prospect buyers...should not even think like that..forget doing it

6. Once the Society has occupancy...the Maintenance will be a HUGE Issue...and thats where one has to judge the builder's capabilities as well...Someone had casually remarked on some thread that Work in being done ...."Builder is using maintenance money to complete interiors of other flats"
    And worst.....people are accepting it...again..the GAME of Builders is Doing great for them

7. The Intention of a Builder is VITAL at this stage for a Buyer to make a decision.
    It simply doesnt matter whether he is in debt or minting billions.....
    The question is........If he will be willing to put Huge amounts of money in a Fruit whose Juice is already extracted

IF I WAS A BUYER OF JAYPEE

I would be from Now only Pressing Hard on the Builder to make a Seperate Account for the Respective Project for MAINTENANCE...and making its Statement Public for Residents......

The Builder is simply is DEEP MESS

Maintenance is KEY to all flat societies...I have stressed on this fact from DAY 1

Even if builder makes a Burj Khalifa for you....but doesnt do proper maintenance...it WILL crumble

This builder has the HABIT of siphoning funds from one area to another...everyone knows it and experienced it

This Builder should be FORCED by hook or by crook...that if he is taking money for maintenance...he will make the Account statement PUBLIC for the respective Society ...ON MONTHLY BASIS

For Prospect Buyers....STAY AWAY FROM JAYPEE....Its another Unitech in making
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    For the first time, Jaiprakash Associates, the flagship company of the Jaypee group, has revealed it defaulted on bank loans, interest and statutory payments to the tune of Rs 4,539 crore.

Read more at:
    http://wap.business-standard.com/article/companies/jaypee-associates-reveals-default-on-rs-4-5k-cr-debt-116060300010_1.html

"The group fell into a debt trap after its foray into infrastructure, real estate and construction of a Formula 1 race course failed to generate money
    It had blamed the worsening performance of core sectors and a shaky economy for the fall in financial metrics."

Thats the JOKE OF THE DAY !!!!!!

1. Real estate gave them BILLIONS....Of Hard Cash...Every broker of Jaypee knows this....They had one of the biggest % of cash component in bulk sales....Upto 30%...and i am talking about 2009-10

2. They were respl. for Riots in Tappal so they can get get rid of that land bank and get more in Gnoida...FOR FREE

3. They got 10000 acres of FREE land in return for a expressway....which if calculated as per market rates...should NOT EVEN BE TOLLED, as the cost of land itself is more than they spend on expressway...made from their own cement plants !!!

They simply Stashed away TRILLIONS ...and Now foraying into MORE SECURE Business like Hospitals, Education etc etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    "The group fell into a debt trap after its foray into infrastructure, real estate and construction of a Formula 1 race course failed to generate money
    It had blamed the worsening performance of core sectors and a shaky economy for the fall in financial metrics."

1. Real estate gave them BILLIONS....Of Hard Cash...Every broker of Jaypee knows this....They had one of the biggest % of cash component in bulk sales....Upto 30%...and i am talking about 2009-10

2. They were respl. for Riots in Tappal so they can get get rid of that land bank and get more in Gnoida...FOR FREE

3. They got 10000 acres of FREE land in return for a expressway....which if calculated as per market rates...should NOT EVEN BE TOLLED, as the cost of land itself is more than they spend on expressway...made from their own cement plants !!!

They simply Stashed away TRILLIONS ...and Now foraying into MORE SECURE Business like Hospitals, Education etc etc etc

Well said zohaib sir, I have been saying for quite some time that Jaypee is following the same path as Unitech except that its promoters are smart enough to stay on the right side of the political, administrative and legal system, though they are also in the least bothered about their customers.
    CommentQuote
  • FACT:

Resale Rates and Demand of Projects like Gulshan, Purvanchal is MORE than Many Jaypee properties

Resale rates and Demand of Projects by Paras in 137, 168 is MORE than Many Jaypee Properties

Resale rates and Demand of Projects by Gaurs in "NOIDA EXTENSION" is MORE than Many Jaypee Properties

Resale rates of Ready to Move Flats, Township in Jaypee Greater Noida (Star Court) havent moved neither in resale rates, nor demand inspite of being Fully ready Towers and Township

Word of advice:

Please NEVER Ignore the Market Sentiment in Real Estate....its not like Stocks that suddenly things crash or zoom

Market sentiment in Real Estate is Very Stable and based on observations, sentiments for MONTHS

Its Very EASY to foresee the market direction if one is WILLING to keep his eyes open......

In Real Estate in Noida....NOW...No buyer gives a damn about brochures or builder.....he makes a SITE VISIT...and judges by what he see

I am sure buyers know they are buying flats....not memberships of golf course which have been built using investors money and used on chargeable basis

OFF THE TOPIC

Donot Be surprised tomorrw if These Golf courses are leased out for marriages and functions !!

And i am not joking......

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • JP ( the company and not the promoters) is in dire financial straits. If they can find a buyer, they might even sell off the golf course, and the new buyer will want to use the FAR in a manner that makes him the most money.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the beauty of forming a company. If things don't work out , the company can simply be pushed into bankruptcy and the promoters can still walk away with lots of money. Just look at Donald trump's example.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

JP like many other builders realized that RE sector is VERY EASY way to raise CASH. Then JP can fulfill all its dreams once it has got the easy money.

Raising money through legitimate means (through sale of stocks, bonds etc etc) is complex and inefficient process. Taking loan from Banks is also complicated as Banks take assets as collateral for granting any loans.

Instead, Just put a AD in Newspapers showing glossy projects. Fool people with eye catching brochures. They will easily get duped and give you a fortune of money. People doesn't know that they can't do shit if builder doesn't give them their promised projects. Judiciary and Process of Law is broken, corrupt and eternally time consuming. So once builder has the cash, he practically has no OBLIGATION to deliver the project.

This has been the Mantra of Builders.

JP raised enough cash that was sufficient to complete 2 or 3 wishtowns. But all that money was never put in WT but siphoned off to other things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Mr dipak44,

Have all the towers and amenities at calypso court been delivered , or just the flats of privileged clients like you and Mr dineshsays?

Thank you for putting me in the privileged buyers and I know nothing about Mr. dineshsays.

Just to give you my story.
    Originally from Delhi, I was working in the UK. A number of my relatives bought in Noida and were living here. So we decided th. at we shall also purchase in Noida. We found a plot in 15A but the buyer cheated and refused to sell finally. Undetered, we found a plot in 44 and built our house there.
    But I used to sometimes pass on the expressway and heard about the wishtown and was fascinated. Time passed and we settled down but the fascination remained. Of and on, we used to take a round here. I even toyed with the idea of farm land close by. By 2012, the urge was getting stronger. We saw flats in Kensingtn Park, Amrapalli sapphire, ATS one, Parsavnath, Sector 150(golf).
    2014 decided to buy that year but not sure of jaypee as horror stories abounded. Broker told about Piccadilly court, complete and people living. Took a few rounds. Liked one apartment. Price almost acceptable. Went to meet the owners with bayana in pocket. The lady was some what snooty and came back without the deal. Saw some others but no deal. One day the broker wanted to take a detour to Kalypso. Floored by the quality of construction compared to PC.
    The broker found a 2BHK (price of 3BHK in PC) and I took the gamble believing that NGT clearance will come. Signed in March 2015, and today I am the privileged owner in Wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • dipak44; : and what does your story prove?, you seems to be making a point out of context, you look like a very confused individual and yeah you choose not to respond to me, just like your buddy(even I am under impression) Dinesh.

PS: and theres a 2bhk in kalypso court and its wrongly planned, you can only go to the 2nd bed room through 1st :D, I hope you havent bought that layout :)

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    @dipak : and what does your story prove?, you seems to be making a point out of context, you look like a very confused individual and yeah you choose not to respond to me, just like your buddy(even I am under impression) Dinesh.

PS: and theres a 2bhk in kalypso court and its wrongly planned, you can only go to the 2nd bed room through 1st :D, I hope you havent bought that layout :)

Rahul

Are u serious that the 2nd bedroom can only be accessed thru the 1st one. I have only once seen such a layout in my office assistants house, but this was basically a DDA LIG flat that had been extended
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Are u serious that the 2nd bedroom can only be accessed thru the 1st one. I have only once seen such a layout in my office assistants house, but this was basically a DDA LIG flat that had been extended

here you go mate, attaching pic.

Cheers
    Rahul
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • And frankly I am under impression that from now on jaypee will not maintain the golf course in sector 128 and it will start to look like ugcc, frankly jaypee GC side was just a gimmick, the highway facing apartments give better views in my honest opinion.

Cheers
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Infact, this picture is better in quality:

Rahul
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipak44
    Thank you for putting me in the privileged buyers and I know nothing about Mr. dineshsays.

Just to give you my story.
    Originally from Delhi, I was working in the UK. A number of my relatives bought in Noida and were living here. So we decided th. at we shall also purchase in Noida. We found a plot in 15A but the buyer cheated and refused to sell finally. Undetered, we found a plot in 44 and built our house there.
    But I used to sometimes pass on the expressway and heard about the wishtown and was fascinated. Time passed and we settled down but the fascination remained. Of and on, we used to take a round here. I even toyed with the idea of farm land close by. By 2012, the urge was getting stronger. We saw flats in Kensingtn Park, Amrapalli sapphire, ATS one, Parsavnath, Sector 150(golf).
    2014 decided to buy that year but not sure of jaypee as horror stories abounded. Broker told about Piccadilly court, complete and people living. Took a few rounds. Liked one apartment. Price almost acceptable. Went to meet the owners with bayana in pocket. The lady was some what snooty and came back without the deal. Saw some others but no deal. One day the broker wanted to take a detour to Kalypso. Floored by the quality of construction compared to PC.
    The broker found a 2BHK (price of 3BHK in PC) and I took the gamble believing that NGT clearance will come. Signed in March 2015, and today I am the privileged owner in Wishtown.

Mr dipak44,

My question was whether all the flats in calypso court along with all the amenities promised in the brochure have been delivered to the standard promised ?

Looking forward to a response from you or Mr dineshsays.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Infact, this picture is better in quality:

Rahul

Wow, can't believe an architect would design something like this for a supposedly premium project and someone would pay close to a crore for this to live in a construction zone in noida. I guess they got seduced by the golf course views.
    CommentQuote