What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Only one concern: Why JP is not starting the development of the commercial area(shopping/multiplex) in WT?? Atleast construction of "town Centre" infront of Orchards should completed by 2014/15 to make the GC side livable.
    CommentQuote
  • You should post these pics in ATS n Pratik Thread as well..
    Jalan mach jayegi.. ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Welcome Dinesh, Incidentally i have never visited the GC side before yesterday..So it was quite a revelation. I still don't understand when people claim on these very forums that Jaypee Greens will take a long long long looooong time to develop? If LB phase one and Paras Tiera are handing over possession partially while construction is still happening in the background and you don't know what else is coming up around them, how is it different than WT? here atleast the greens, internal roads and infra is already in place. A few Hazel villas and Augusta homes under construction will not kick up unimaginable amount of dust post-digging. I really really wish the Non-Golf Course side is as green as the drive thru the internal roads of the Golf Course. Atleast with trees...

One humble reminder....

After seeing what the muddy / kuchha roads were looking like in 2010, who thought it would be ready by October 2011 and to the level it did eventually!!! Yes, I am talking about F1 track....

Why not wish Town...:)....Possession indeed from any time in 2013 on wards...
    CommentQuote
  • wishtown is the only place in india where i could bring my foreigner friends without a feeling of letdown
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    You should post these pics in ATS n Pratik Thread as well..
    Jalan mach jayegi.. ;-)))

Haha! Akash, Bro, the point is we can put across our point of view based on facts in a civilized manner:) Pictures speak louder than words. If JP is not going to get it's marketing right or does not care about how investors and end users feel then it is upto us to change that perception...
    My friends are buying elsewhere because either brokers are not being paid properly by JP or other builders are hell bent on creating a negative perception of what is a fantastic opportunity for end users to experience themselves in the township at a reasonable cost.
    CommentQuote
  • i am envy of all you (Dinesh, Akash, Mr. Kapoor, rajesh, raman Veeru dada.. and so many here) for having flats in GC side...

I wish i had money to buy GC Side projects.. its awesome man... I am in love with JP.. It rocks..
    Atleast I wish to buy Boomrang/GC membership by next year..
    CommentQuote
  • One more important info guys.. Our freind Bearish is a professional Photographer... ( I cant disclose more than this.. hope i am not violating rules here) :)

He deserves huge round of applouse.. he is equally passionate about RE and madly in love with JP specially GC side..

We were discussing how can we buy GC side even samll one.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • i think:-
    1. JP is an infra n real estate play...the other 4 land parcels r dependent on the success/quality of Wishtown.so JP will do a good job.Unlike all other small players JP is a listed company with proven expertise in consrtuction(F1,YEW etc). also Gr noida n YEW will get going only after Eway properties get filled up n WT will always command a premium to anything further away towards GN or YEW
    2. i fell its transparency n customer feedback is pretty good.they put the constr updates every month on their site...anything more is asking for the moon in India.also the 3 + 3 delivery time has not elapsed n they have completed the structure...add one year for finishing...meaning i shld get my unit earliest by sep13 or latest by march 14...a delay of 6 to 12 mths which today is ok.
    3. but appreciation is another matter. It is related to supply/ demand...with sooooooooo much supply coming in the next 2/3 years i dont see bsp escalating beyond 4500 on possession for Kosmos...its a 3 year play...so wait to gain. i expect 6000 by end 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Pawan and Bearish Bros - many thanks for this update. Really appreciated - after looking at this and listening in to Manoj Gaur's admission/apology/update - I am increasingly optimistic about Jaypee WT

I had predicted people moving in by late 2013 itself a few months back and while it wasnt really accepted - I am still hopeful

I give less than 5 years for even Yamuna Expressway Sports City to start becoming habitable in parts

Thanks again for sharing!

Dinesh...let me tell you what your problem is...you are a hardcore realist...and perhaps that is what your strength too (besides your discerning eye), for then only are you able to bring out some brilliant n unbiased analysis....

the rest of us are easier to get onto the optimism horse, and miss a point or two in our analysis n estimations...:)

times are changing (what ?..in a matter of few months)...and

the good news is that...even you are seeing things happening faster than your own estimates...

Are we complaining? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    i am envy of all you (Dinesh, Akash, Mr. Kapoor, rajesh, raman Veeru dada.. and so many here) for having flats in GC side...

I wish i had money to buy GC Side projects.. its awesome man... I am in love with JP.. It rocks..

Pawan bhai.. Trust on fate n hardwork.. I know you are a future resident of kalypso...
    You have it in yourself.. i know it..
    Attract wealth by thinking about wealth... Read the book The secret... It helps..
    My dad started with 1000 pm in 1980s..
    You are much much ahead.. Just feel/believe n Conquer...
    Waiting to be your neighbour sirji...
    ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your sweet words and wishes Akash.. I am touched..

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Pawan bhai.. Trust on fate n hardwork.. I know you are a future resident of kalypso...
    You have it in yourself.. i know it..
    Attract wealth by thinking about wealth... Read the book The secret... It helps..
    My dad started with 1000 pm in 1980s..
    You are much much ahead.. Just feel/believe n Conquer...
    Waiting to be your neighbour sirji...
    ;-)))
    CommentQuote
    i am envy of all you (Dinesh, Akash, Mr. Kapoor, rajesh, raman Veeru dada.. and so many here) for having flats in GC side...

i am interested in buying it as well, do you know if one could buy in resale for cheaper?
    CommentQuote
  • Hope u are talking about club... if so i m not updated about resale..

Requesting Dinesh to take this querry...

Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    i am interested in buying it as well, do you know if one could buy in resale for cheaper?
    CommentQuote
    Hope u are talking about club... if so i m not updated about resale..

Requesting Dinesh to take this querry...

yes, boomerang membershit
    CommentQuote
  • membership , i mean
    CommentQuote