Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post.

I know EXACTLY what happened last time (April 2011), how movements increased to 14400 for Kalypso/Imperial/Knight for PCs etc from 5400 to 9000. What followed was limited or next to nothing impact in the resale market. However there was some change in the primary market

I try and keep up with what is happening at Jaypee WT and I'm not here to have thrills at paper increases similar to the last time.

However, there is a purchase decision pending in the family and that's why I want to know as there was an impact last time on the primary market.

If you can help, let me know else ignore this
    I was trying to say that the question is moot, which is an answer. Jaypee increasing the prices has nothing to do with 'real' prices. So, no purchase decision should be based on this event.

Also, I find this comment particularly offending:
    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    [COLOR=DarkRed]
    "Dude - it was a simple question - if you know of this let me know - if not, ignore the post. "
    I wasn't complaining that you asked a question, I was merely saying that these events have no effect (albeit in a lighter vein).
    When posting messages on an online forum, you need to be able to tolerate people challenging your questions as long as politeness is not compromised.

Comment

some pix from JP Green greater noida
      to get the idea how will be JP Green noida

Comment

The black water color inside golf couse looks like it is pumped from some drain(yamuna flood water enter). Jaypee WT GC view will be better than this. From the photo, it looks a real photo. BTW which township is this ??

Comment

its jp green greater noida

Comment

Originally posted by anantv View Post
            I was trying to say that the question is moot, which is an answer. Jaypee increasing the prices has nothing to do with 'real' prices. So, no purchase decision should be based on this event.

Also, I find this comment particularly offending:

I wasn't complaining that you asked a question, I was merely saying that these events have no effect (albeit in a lighter vein).
            When posting messages on an online forum, you need to be able to tolerate people challenging your questions as long as politeness is not compromised.

Ok - I didn't mean to offend you - sorry if you were. At that time I was only looking for a simple answer with figures.

Very honestly I feel very good when people challenge my opinions as then I know my post has been read and digested and a challenge back often gives a good POV that I didn't think of.

In this case though, it was not an opinion tabled - it was a simple ask of an information

We can talk about the fact that Jaypee changing rates has an effect or not. My claim is that it does not effect/impact ones in resale but it DOES impact direct sales (which I am interested in). I am interested in 'shwet' deals

Only yesterday my broker informed me that the last few units in direct sales for Kalypso are going to be taken off (yes Jaypee has been holding on to a few good units - which they were selling via only one or two brokers for 7600 - 7800 BSP) and all concentration is going to be on Kristal. They will shortly increase these prices and then put them back in the market, as Kristal with same specs is going to be made available in 4-5 years while Kalypso is fairly advanced

Anyhow, hope this makes my POV clear

Cheers and Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
              The black water color inside golf couse looks like it is pumped from some drain(yamuna flood water enter). Jaypee WT GC view will be better than this. From the photo, it looks a real photo. BTW which township is this ??
              Dost - I've often gone near these water bodies, some are lotus ponds but all are really pretty.

This is the Jaypee Greater Noida property, the clubhouse in red/maroon is the existing boomerang club, and the circular/cylindrical towers are Sun Court - their signature apartments

I wish I could say WT Noida is going to be better than this - but this is just too good. MUCH MUCH more open than WT

Whenever I go there I feel like buying at-least a studio apartment there. But that's just an emotional state

Rajesh Bhai - thanks for the pics

Comment

Hi All, As is being discussed in the Pavilion court thread, Just wanted answers from all that are privy to information..

Will WishTown have underground electricity cabling to all substations or will it look like the ugly streets of DLF, Gurgaon with messy wiring hanging from electricity poles all over?

Have sewerage lines and pipes been laid prior to construction starting in specific projects in WishTown?

My understanding is that Jaypee will take care of all these asthetic details on the Golf Course side. What about the non-Golf Course side which are not premium??

Will we be able to install split Acs without proper outdoor unit platform in Kosmos or Klassic?

and most importantly, as has been assured to me by seniors in CRM, Will non-Golf Jaypee Greens really be 'Green'?

Anyone has a list of contractors working on various towers in Kosmos? Are they the same as the ones in premium properties such as Kalypso/Pavilion?
                Last edited January 2 2016, 06:04 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

True, Dinesh, one does indeed feel like dropping all other options and pursue living in the (truly alive green) Greens! Too expensive though. And I hardly have patience for WT ...

Comment

Studio apartment - urgent

Guys, does any one have a studio apartment at star court or moon court to sell, at jaypee greater noida?

I need to buy one immediately and can close the deal within a day.

Let me know if any1 has a unit to sell. Brokers are welcome too.

Kindly contact the undersigned

Originally posted by edupreneur View Post
                    true, dinesh, one does indeed feel like dropping all other options and pursue living in the (truly alive green) greens! Too expensive though. And i hardly have patience for wt ...
                    Last edited July 8 2012, 09:42 PM. Reason: Personal details deleted

Comment

Folks Just FYI - the construction updates are available on the Jaypee Greens website for the last month

Standard one floor addition for my tower

Cheers

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X