What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    All this is irrelevant to JP fan boys, they have the golf course views. Even from unfinished towers the buyers can come on weekends and have unhindered pristine views to the golf course for free.

Don't worry the fan boys will be back from their hibernation once there is news of any asset sale by JP, without appreciating that these sales are mandated by lenders to protect their own backs, with no leeway to JP.

Jollywood, you never replied on my query on your post. Which is better apartment than ats sec 93 which you said one can buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Jollywood, you never replied on my query on your post. Which is better apartment than ats sec 93 which you said one can buy?

I think you are right , there are not many I can think of only Prateek Stylome and Eldeco in Sec 93. ATS OH also looks too congested and the approach is poor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    I think you are right , there are not many I can think of only Prateek Stylome and Eldeco in Sec 93. ATS OH also looks too congested and the approach is poor.

Prateek stylome has new construction but very congested. I looked at option of 1845sqft but dropped the idea after visiting the place. It's good property but very expensive for what you get :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Aa raha hu Gandhi. Just a little more time. If you can dig out any more from my 7000 posts please do.
    MANOJa; I have just logged on to see this guy trying to put me down and make this dirty. Then don't say that I'm at fault if I retaliate.

Members, please note that -

Insults/Flaming

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

The Forum is meant for discussions, mature/healthy debates/disagreements .Childish arguments are not welcome .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitanand.1975
    This is very disturbing news.Would want / like dineshsays to respond please.

Sir, I understand this might be disturbing but , if you have been following this excellent forum, should not be news. Many members who are neutral and unaffiliated with any builder had been very clearly articulating why this was inevitable for a long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Aa raha hu Gandhi. Just a little more time. If you can dig out any more from my 7000 posts please do.
    MANOJa; I have just logged on to see this guy trying to put me down and make this dirty. Then don't say that I'm at fault if I retaliate.

Dinesh mate what is wrong with you? he brought fwd your post only, the timelines on which you have faltered big time 2 times, how can you say that hes trying to put you down? the post is from you and in the right context, imagine how many people would have read your post in the past and they are in so big trouble today, do you have some sense of responsibility?

I am clearly under impression that you are associated with either jaypee or a group of investors and over time you pump positive sentiments in the market, and specially for the last 2 years when any logical guy would anticipate whats coming ahead and on top of that you have been getting disrespectful, seriously I followed you since the start when I joined and thought you were a good buy but frankly I had the inclination that you are just a manipulator for the last 2 years and that's the reason I exposed you in the kosmos thread about 4 months ago, frankly I thought that you would at least be logical and responsible after the exposE but you have faltered on both the fronts, instead of accepting that you have gone wrong, you are still harping the same set of tunes on which with time you have proven to be so incorrect and on top of that shying away from the discussions and tough questions asked, I have seen you for the last 4 years and only in the last 1 or 2 months you have been quite irregular specially when it comes to questions that come your way.

PS: such a waste, I literally used to follow you but from now on will completely ignore you, just like Tendulkar, I don't follow him either off late , such a great player and he knows everything but never speaks about it.

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Usually people, especially those who claim or imply detailed knowledge about a subject, think being quoted by others is a compliment. I don't understand why someone will find it "dirty". Anyway, since moderators are understaffed, I have decided, as a matter of principle, to help them implement forum rules, to the little extent I can, by ignoring, and thus discouraging, posts not written in grammatically correct English.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul bhai, if this forum has come at a level where discussions are about exposing other members and slamming people about their views of past about real estate, then I will also expose you here.

Mr Rahul, your rant...Jaypee cheated as they did not provide service lane like authority sectors in Noida. Sir, in Noida no sector have service lanes.

When countered you said Delhi has...haha. Bhai, saas-bahu aur sazis dekhna band karein. Dinesh aapki Saas nahin..Jo subah se shaam tak rote rahein.

Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Dinesh mate what is wrong with you? he brought fwd your post only, the timelines on which you have faltered big time 2 times, how can you say that hes trying to put you down? the post is from you and in the right context, imagine how many people would have read your post in the past and they are in so big trouble today, do you have some sense of responsibility?

I am clearly under impression that you are associated with either jaypee or a group of investors and over time you pump positive sentiments in the market, and specially for the last 2 years when any logical guy would anticipate whats coming ahead and on top of that you have been getting disrespectful, seriously I followed you since the start when I joined and thought you were a good buy but frankly I had the inclination that you are just a manipulator for the last 2 years and that's the reason I exposed you in the kosmos thread about 4 months ago, frankly I thought that you would at least be logical and responsible after the exposE but you have faltered on both the fronts, instead of accepting that you have gone wrong, you are still harping the same set of tunes on which with time you have proven to be so incorrect and on top of that shying away from the discussions and tough questions asked, I have seen you for the last 4 years and only in the last 1 or 2 months you have been quite irregular specially when it comes to questions that come your way.

PS: such a waste, I literally used to follow you but from now on will completely ignore you, just like Tendulkar, I don't follow him either off late , such a great player and he knows everything but never speaks about it.

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • How can i save this post and link it whenever you post gyan?

Bhai, you looks like from class who look down people who cannot have fake nri ascent. Also, this is real Estate forum for healthy discussion and not English grammer class. We Indians don't have good English and we help each other with their life decisions. Fact is, people who own most of the real estate don't talk English or dont talk in your grammatically correct language..

Charan sparsh!

Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    Usually people, especially those who claim or imply detailed knowledge about a subject, think being quoted by others is a compliment. I don't understand why someone will find it "dirty". Anyway, since moderators are understaffed, I have decided, as a matter of principle, to help them implement forum rules, to the little extent I can, by ignoring, and thus discouraging, posts not written in grammatically correct English.
    CommentQuote
    How can i save this post and link it whenever you post gyan?

Bhai, you looks like from class who look down people who cannot have fake nri ascent. Also, this is real Estate forum for healthy discussion and not English grammer class. We Indians don't have good English and we help each other with their life decisions. Irony is, people who own most of the real estate don't talk English or dont talk in your grammatically correct language..

Charan sparsh!

Mr IPNoida,

I am fluent in more than one Indian language and love reading the rich literature and poetry written in them. I would be happy to post in Hindi using the proper devnagari script if the forum permitted it.

The rule about using grammatically correct English was made by moderators and administrators of the forum, not by me. I don't have any problem if they change it, but until they do, anyone who doesn't follow the rule is violating the policies of the forum and I will not condone or encourage that.
    CommentQuote
  • What you cannot do Prateek? Scientist, investment maha-expert, multi-lingual, basher etc etc.

The best part is you criticize everyone here but when asked which is good apartment then you said..sorry I don't suggest investment for less than 10years. Bhai...you buy sand and it will double in 10years (infact it trippled).

When asked for views what is good apt, then you say you have no interest in apt. Haha

Bhai, this is real Estate forum where 99% discussions are about apartments where you have no knowledge and no interest..as you said.

You take someone's post of 4years old and demean him here. Bhai...situations changes. Your favorite zohaib was critical about Metro..should we keep showing hime down for it?

I am not sure why moderators letting you make discussions dirty and actually you have forced all good boarders out already. You were fighting with Bala, venky few days back who really guide people and write good stuff.

Mr IPNoida,

I am fluent in more than one Indian language and love reading the rich literature and poetry written in them. I would be happy to post in Hindi using the proper devnagari script if the forum permitted it.

The rule about using grammatically correct English was made by moderators and administrators of the forum, not by me. I don't have any problem if they change it, but until they do, anyone who doesn't follow the rule is violating the policies of the forum and I will not condone or encourage that.
    CommentQuote
  • IPNoida; though I would like the discussions to be civil, it is very important to show the factual picture. There have been people here extolling the virtues of JP, repeatedly pointing to the pristine golf course views that too photo shopped, even posting pictures of JP GN golf course etc etc, without bothering to see the writing on the wall.
    If you only want to see the pros of any builder just check the builder website or contact a broker. This forum was meant to have an objective assessment, if this leads to some heated discussion so be it. At least one gets a true picture.

I would therefore support pkgandhi; that he exposed all the canards of JP.

Re the heated discussions we have moderators and MANOJa; is doing a splendid job.
    CommentQuote
    What you cannot do Prateek? Scientist, investment maha-expert, multi-lingual, basher etc etc.

The best part is you criticize everyone here but when asked which is good apartment then you said..sorry I don't suggest investment for less than 10years. Bhai...you buy sand and it will double in 10years (infact it trippled).

When asked for views what is good apt, then you say you have no interest in apt. Haha

Bhai, this is real Estate forum where 99% discussions are about apartments where you have no knowledge and no interest..as you said.

You take someone's post of 4years old and demean him here. Bhai...situations changes. Your favorite zohaib was critical about Metro..should we keep showing hime down for it?

I am not sure why moderators letting you make discussions dirty and actually you have forced all good boarders out already. You were fighting with Bala, venky few days back who really guide people and write good stuff.

Mr IPNoida,

I can understand your frustration at being stuck with a JP property that no one is willing to buy from you.

I wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing wrong with being wrong in one's assessment of a situation. I have to make judgment calls based on incomplete information all the time and am often wrong. The problem is when people who are repeatedly wrong pretend to have inside information and use that to mislead others. If you are going to hire a lawyer to fight a critical case for you, you would want to know what his track record in terms of how many cases he has won for his clients is. Similarly, when self -styled experts are making grand predictions about the future, claiming they have been following something for years and have done a lot of research on it, people have a right to know what the track record of their past predictions and analyses has been.
    CommentQuote
  • Did we not agree that we don't ever sell properties. Bhai, that's my retirement property as I am not multi-expert scientist who can grow money in a flick and all the time just troll here where you have no interest (you never bought jaypee apt, share, never bought any apt in India). LOL

People who never bought or sold apt being expert. Wow

Mr IPNoida,

I can understand your frustration at being stuck with a JP property that no one is willing to buy from you.

I wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote