Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

aman and kosmos are blessing in disguise for our low/middle income country men, a must- grab
    "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Got your point but I don't see any option for the investors other than going legal. Whatever else they tried (meeting with the owners, collective group approach, dharnas, bad publicity etc) is not working. If they don't pay in illegal demands then unit can has a high risk of getting cancelled which means builder have them by their bxxls (Sorry for using this!!).

I expect more buyers to take legal action in near future against such a late delay from JP. There is nothing left from them to wait for; some of the units were sold back in 2006 or so. Being patient and hope is one thing but this has taken too long of a time to provide benefit of doubt to the builder.

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
      By resources I mean money available to contractors etc. You have my best wishes if you are going to sue JP and get 24% cumulative interest for everybody.

My cousin owns a property in Kingswood. I read an interesting post from one of the other owners about going to the courts for possession. It seems that this gentleman owned an apartment in another complex ( not Jaypee) and the builder was delaying. Work was ongoing but there were delays and these apartment owners sued. The courts got involved and the project is now under court orders and at a total standstill. All I mean to say is that litigation can be a double edged sword so it does make sense to evaluate all other options and then go for it.

Trust me, I have been as badly screwed by JP as anyone else but lets be realistic. We are in India and the courts don't move so quickly, particularly when you are moving against big shot builders and top lawyers.

Comment

By resources I mean money available to contractors etc. You have my best wishes if you are going to sue JP and get 24% cumulative interest for everybody.

My cousin owns a property in Kingswood. I read an interesting post from one of the other owners about going to the courts for possession. It seems that this gentleman owned an apartment in another complex ( not Jaypee) and the builder was delaying. Work was ongoing but there were delays and these apartment owners sued. The courts got involved and the project is now under court orders and at a total standstill. All I mean to say is that litigation can be a double edged sword so it does make sense to evaluate all other options and then go for it.

Trust me, I have been as badly screwed by JP as anyone else but lets be realistic. We are in India and the courts don't move so quickly, particularly when you are moving against big shot builders and top lawyers.
        Understand your views but than what is the way out ,Just keep quit and wait for home which will take decade to build (If all goes well). There are judgement again big builder also like DLF, parasvnath etc..
        Last edited February 3 2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks and really appreciate your concerns....
          Its not only delay but tons of others factors in RE where owners ve to fight against it.
          court or other forums takes time but in the end customers will win if they have concrete evidence..
          In JP case its a pandora box, if it opens then jp should be afraid not us.. rest time will tell... :-)

Comment

Indian law: Caveat emptor or Buyer beware

The judgement in case of Supertech was breach of Norms and for DLF the agreement ( by CCI)

None of the cases unfair conditions in BBA (signed by buyer) is penalized, only commented by way of providing model BBA template (in case of DLF by CCI).

Any agreement signed will only be nullified if it is by coersion as per contract law.

Buyer has always the option to not sign otherwise (sans coersion)

Legal route is advised only after making registration in your name.

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
            Its not only delay but tons of others factors in RE where owners ve to fight against it.
            court or other forums takes time but in the end customers will win if they have concrete evidence..
            In JP case its a pandora box, if it opens then jp should be afraid not us.. rest time will tell... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
              aman and kosmos are blessing in disguise for our low/middle income country men, a must- grab
              bas karo bhai

Comment

Originally posted by ga_fms View Post
                Indian law: Caveat emptor or Buyer beware

The judgement in case of Supertech was breach of Norms and for DLF the agreement ( by CCI)

None of the cases unfair conditions in BBA (signed by buyer) is penalized, only commented by way of providing model BBA template (in case of DLF by CCI).

Any agreement signed will only be nullified if it is by coersion as per contract law.

Buyer has always the option to not sign otherwise (sans coersion)

Legal route is advised only after making registration in your name.
                Once registration is made most of the buyers will forget the pain inflicted upon them and let it be. This is typical Indian mindset, choddon na yaar types.

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
                  What you say is ideologically correct. However, legal fights in India require a lot of patience and deep pockets besides a lot of time. Practically not sure how many will be willing to take it up. It is one thing to say let's take the fight to them and another to actually do it.

Secondly I agree with GA fms and feel that it will be almost impossible to get 24% interest on your capital from the courts. I can't think of any judgement such as this being passed ( I am not an expert on this front). Plus if JP doesnt have the money which it doesnt what will happen?? Obviously the courts will not pay. It will be too messy and long in my opinion with little to gain.

As you rightly said, time will tell!!

Comment

Hi,

I am looking for RTM on expressway, last sunday we visited Cosmos and Klassic.....Like Klassic more. Loading is very less.

What is the on going rate for Cosmos & Klassic? Is it good buy ....as there is no other option available at expressway at cheap price.

Kindly guide.

Comment

Originally posted by saihtul View Post
                      Hi,

I am looking for RTM on expressway, last sunday we visited Cosmos and Klassic.....Like Klassic more. Loading is very less.

What is the on going rate for Cosmos & Klassic? Is it good buy ....as there is no other option available at expressway at cheap price.

Kindly guide.
                      this might help
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/jayp...ishtown.noida/

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X