What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by IPNoida
    Did we not agree that we don't ever sell properties. Bhai, that's my retirement property as I am not multi-expert scientist who can grow money in a flick and all the time just troll here where you have no interest (you never bought jaypee apt, share, never bought any apt in India). LOL

People who never bought or sold apt being expert. Wow

I never said I have never bought an apartment in India.
    CommentQuote
  • The Forum is to discuss RE and not members and who did what .

Consider this as a Warning . U guys r breaching & breaking too many rules and too often .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    So, did imperial court finally get delivered in "max 1 month "? Congratulations to everyone who has been waiting for almost 10 years.

Finally some time. Let's start one by one:

YES Mr. Gandhi - much as you would dislike, Imperial Court is ready for possession. They are awaiting OC, due anytime now post which all towers possession will be announced all at once.

IC was opened for Soft Launch late end 2007 and most bookings happened from 2008-2010 ask anyone.

The total time for most people was 6-8 years not 10 years as you are gal sky claiming.

No change in layout, massive parking, 5 lifts to a tower, RCC shear walls, GC in front, big approach road to the rear, as promised specs.
    CommentQuote
  • So - I was going back a few years when I had made some predictions on delivery and handover of various WT - projects - I think I did this over 2 years back.

I think on an average I was off by a year or year and a half or even two years in some cases :( - and considering it has only been 2 years since I made this estimate, it was quite a bit off.

At that time I thought I had put in enough buffer - but Jaypee really is a slowpoke. In particular, I think 2013-2014 - they went back to their old ways and came to a crawl. And only now they are starting some push. If they continue this stop start approach - I am afraid one cannot make any accurate prediction whatsoever

Anyhow, although credibility would have been lost, I am putting some fresh numbers to see if I can get it right second time round:

1. Kalypso - END 2014 - MID 2016

2. Imperial - END 2014 - MID 2016

3. PC - LATE 2014 - END 2015 - though only 2-3 towers of PC are left

4. PH - END 2014 - MID 2016

5. GC Plots - POSSESSION ALREADY GIVEN last year. Must complete in 3 years or face fine. END 2016 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - END 2017 - appears fines haven't kicked in yet

7. Kalisto - MID 2014 - END 2014 - AFAIK

8. Boomerang Club - END 2014 - MID 2016 - structure has been ready for ages - but there is no focus to complete

9. Boomerang Residency - END 2016 - - END 2018

10. Kristal - END 2017 - MID 2019

11. Kasablanca - END 2017 - MID 2019

12. Augusta - MID 2014 - EARLY 2015

13. Knight Court - END 2015 - END 2016

14. Kube - END 2016 - END 2018 - probably the most disappointing of all

15. Orchards - END 2016 - MID 2018 - probably the second most disappointing of all

16. Hospital - END 2013 - 3rd Quarter 2014

17. KP 2 Plots - Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - MID 2018 - all depends on fines

18. KB - END 2015 EARLY 2017

19. Kingswood Oriental - END 2014 EARLY 2016

20. KP 1 Plots- Possession/registry in progress. Need to complete in 3 years time or face fine. END 2017 (Even assuming 2 additional beyond 'fine' years) - MID 2018 - all depends on fines

21. Kensington Heights and KPA - END 2014 END 2016 - they really slowed down here

22. Garden Isles - MID 2016 END 2018 - big disappointment so far

23. Klassic (Main - 70% of all Klassic) - MID 2014 END 2015

24. Klassic Shaurya - END 2015 END 2016

25. Klassic ONGC - END 2015 END 2016

26. Kosmos (main - 90% of all Kosmos) - MID 2014 MID 2016

27. Kosmos (later towers - only 5-6) - END 2015 END 2016

28. Krescent Court - MID 2016 END 2018 - KC has been thoroughly disappointing so far - one of the poorest managed projects of WT. Still there are towers at 2-3 floors

29. Kasa Isles - END 2015 END 2016 - I would say despite the delays, Kasa has been one of WT's poster boys - really superb execution

30. 25 Acres yet unlaunched residential - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 I think I underestimated this - there is probably a 100 acres unlaunched - will be completely launched by 2018 not earlier and will be completed by 2025. There has been a pretty massive housing slowdown, besides sentiments taking a knock on account of slow delivery. Since I wrote and JP has managed just a handful of new launches

31. 25 Acres yet unluanched commercial - Say will be launched by 2014 and will take 6 years after that END 2020 - Same story as unlaunched commerical

32. Jaypee Public School - Operational

33. Jaypee IIT - Operational

Interesting post.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's talk about the next one - post which is copied above.

This was written quite a long time back, and I can only imagine the effort Gandhi would have made to dig this one out from nearly 7000 posts I have made on the forum.

He says again and again he has no time but has the time to go through thousands of posts (this post predates Gandhi's joining date so it's not as if he knew I had posted this)

Anyhow - I would like people to read the post again, I had made a first prediction 4 odd years back and I was fairly off then, no one then told me to explain that earlier post but I took the initiative then and admitted publically that I was WRONG. I had said I thought I put enough buffer but JP was a real slowpoke and I was quite a bit off - I didn't mince any words. Please re-read that post again.

An estimation and a prediction is based on some simple parameters - what was the past speed, what is the normal time to complete a standard construction task, do they have money to do it, how much time have they taken to do it in the past etc. I am an architect by profession if people didn't already know - so I know what I am talking of

I had replied on all those parameters - Jaypee Greater Noida was delivered in lessor time and is a beautiful delivery.

However in a prediction excercise you cannot counter for everything - you cannot counter for NGT issue happening (which did not have a material impact), you can't predict then that JP was going to STOP construction in a lot of projects.

If 1 brick is laid in 1st day, 2 is laid in 2nd day, 3rd is laid in 3rd day - it would logically follow that the 4th will be laid on the 4th day. If the bricklayer falls sick and stops laying bricks on the 4th day - how would anyone predict anything.

Mr Zohaib the guru said Greater Noida metro is a farce - will never happen - well it did - didn't it. Plots he said - will always give returns - for 7 years in Noida plots have given negative returns. Hundreds of analysts on TV are wrong day in day out

But I have no qualms in admitting now as I admitted then that I was wrong

Venky makes an annual prediction on various events every year and on many many counts he is wrong - should he stop - no - he is man enough to admit he was wrong - rechecks his underlying assumptions and suggests why he made the mistake. That is how it should be

I remember Udyan Mukherjee in end December 2007 at the second day of the crash said on front page of money_control that it is the best time to buy - India is totally disassociated from Western economies and foreign funds will rush here to buy. Boy was he wrong.

Look hindsight is a great big help - I challenge these idiots who are maligning my credentials to predict some actionable broad macro events specifically with dates and times so people can benefit.

Which stocks should I buy, which specific property should I buy and by when and how much are going to be the returns.

--

Let's also talk of the specific projects and dates that I had put in to see how off I was:

1. Kalypso - mid 2016 - off by a year.
    2. Imperial - mid 2016 - on track
    3. PC - end 2015 - on track except the two towers I had highlighted 5a and 5b which had some legal tussle
    4.PH - Mid 2016 - largely on track. PH 4 a few months more
    5.GC plots - on track
    7. Kalisto on track - except for the NGT issue possession would have been announced by end 2014. They are obviously out for possession
    8. Boomerang Club - fairly off - same status as last 4 years. You cannot predict if work stops completely. For all members they are made members of boomerang greater Noida without any monthly charges till this is ready. And golf has resumed
    9. Work stopped since last post - can't predict if work just stops. Can't say when this will be done
    10. 11. Same as #9 although some work is on in Kristal
    12. Augusta on track early 2015 (except for NGT issue)
    13. Knight Court - was quite off again - JP stopped work
    14. 15. Same as #13
    16. I think this has been ready since last year so more or less ok
    17. On target
    18. Off by a year at least
    19. Off by a year at least
    20. KP 1 ON target
    21. Again off by a year at least
    22. Let's see this. I may be ok depending on how work progresses
    23. Off by 1 year
    24. 25. Looks to be off by a year
    26. Off by 6 months
    27. Off by 1 year at least
    29. Probably off by 1+ year
    30. On track
    31. On track
    32. On track
    33. On track

So Mr Gandhi - this is my reading of the current situation. And all readers as well - I have no issues in admitting I was off the first and second times - and by how much is clearly quantified

I have no issues in admitting it and only I bought my mistakes back to the forum without anyone telling me.

I am tempted Mr. Gandhi to put in the bloopers you have put in including doubling JPs liabilities, calling Wishtown an illegal project, ridiculing the fact that JP has its own fire fighting trucks, and now saying such rubbish as GC will be used for marriages - that is rumour mongering and falsehood of unbelievable levels, falsely saying that pictures are photoshopped - how many pictures do you want Mr Gandhi and from what angles tell me - I will post - but I will refrain. Trolls and bashers are best avoided.

I asked you a numbers of times and I DARE you again make a list of their assets and their valuations - are their assets more than their liabilities or not
    CommentQuote
  • What is mid 2016 ? I guess it's june-july 2016. Do you think ic is ready with all the amneties? Let's meet after 6 months and see what is the status of ic. Let's not go too far.

Just to point out, there is no NGT issue now. The issues that will come up would all be JP specific.

I don't think anybody has concerns if you wrongly predict something. But if you keep repeating the same mistakes again and again people do raise their eyebrows.
    CommentQuote
  • jollygood; I have responded 5 times to your query of maintenance in WT - I CAN PULL OUT ALL THE POSTS - again and again you claim your query is left unanswered.

I understand you agre invested in Lotus Boulevard - did you know Lotus Boulevard and lotus Panache are - on average - more delayed than MOST JP projects - wow - I don't see you frequent those threads and bash them day in or day out.

Let's see you start mate.

You have any specific point on JP - I will answer - but please have some logic and rationale on your specific points - because JP is a rival project to LP/LB and is better than those in ALL FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS - you chose to come here and Bash the projects - behti ganga mein haath doh lo.

I cannot hold you back - it's a free forum - but aleast have common decent standard for your own project as well

Why don't you highlight the many many years of delay, the fact that there is no money, fact that one owner has run away, fact that no promises of green architecture was fulfilled, fact that there are low ceilings, fact that parking is pathetic, the wait time for lifts is very high, fact that there are no views and hardly any greenery and it has the highest FAR in the area - more because of the extra GREEN FAR purchased by the builder.

Come to JP threads and bash - great - but let's see you go to LB and LP TO RIGHTLY THRASH THE PROJECTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul - I am not here to make friends - you talk of me coming here and admitting I was wrong - have you even read the post that Gandhi dug out - btw kitna bada vela hai - anyhow.

I wrote that post on my accord saying I was wrong then and to what degree and I have no issue in admitting I was wrong now

And BTW This I have admitted before also when Gandhi tried to put the same post why did u not read that before

And BTW let's talk about wrong and right - without rhetoric - did you or did you not say Noida has service lanes and you have seen those in 15A -and you will prove this?? No rhetoric - YES OR NO

And you have the gall to say I respond in 15 minutes when convenient and run away when faced a tough question - ever occured to you that perhaps I was a little busy AS I WROTE TOO. You doubt that and say I am one without integrity.

You followed me - great - you don't anymore - you think I care???
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone waiting for any more responses on any more posts - now is the time to point those out.
    CommentQuote
  • And those who say I am photoshopping pictures - look at Google Earth - tell me which angle you want the picture and of which project.

No nonsense - of interiors, roads, parks, sports facilities, service centeres, hospital, main gates - what does one want to see - post right here.

All reality - no invention of one's fantasies.

Sab dudh ka dudh pani ka pani karte hain
    CommentQuote
  • Point out which picture is photoshopped I will post that same picture from 5 different angles
    CommentQuote
  • Tempers getting flayed . Well this bound to happen. Btw everybody knows that lb and lp are delayed projects as well and 3c is equally bashed as well on forums.

OK let's talk objectively now. You mentioned lb is more delayed than Jp? Can you prove it with proper mathematical analysis. Can you tell me the percentage of flats completed by Jp which got launched in mid 2009?

If 3c is not doing what is expected that does not give Jp the incentive to delay things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Point out which picture is photoshopped I will post that same picture from 5 different angles

I don't think anybody on this forum has time to click same photograph from 5 different angels.Who the heck says Gandhi is vela here?
    CommentQuote
  • Project launch price today's price
    AtsOh. 3000-3500. 7000-8500
    Lb. 2700-3200. 5000-6000
    Moderne. Same as lb
    Sapphire 2500-3000. 4700-5500
    Styliome 4000. 6500-7000

Chalo, I have posted REAL rates about Launch price and current price of different builder projects. Why don't you post the rates of fundamentally strong projects like PC, KC and IC.

Let's talk objectively now.

QUOTE=dineshsays;1478932] jollygood; I have responded 5 times to your query of maintenance in WT - I CAN PULL OUT ALL THE POSTS - again and again you claim your query is left unanswered.

I understand you agre invested in Lotus Boulevard - did you know Lotus Boulevard and lotus Panache are - on average - more delayed than MOST JP projects - wow - I don't see you frequent those threads and bash them day in or day out.

Let's see you start mate.

You have any specific point on JP - I will answer - but please have some logic and rationale on your specific points - because JP is a rival project to LP/LB and is better than those in ALL FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS - you chose to come here and Bash the projects - behti ganga mein haath doh lo.

I cannot hold you back - it's a free forum - but aleast have common decent standard for your own project as well

Why don't you highlight the many many years of delay, the fact that there is no money, fact that one owner has run away, fact that no promises of green architecture was fulfilled, fact that there are low ceilings, fact that parking is pathetic, the wait time for lifts is very high, fact that there are no views and hardly any greenery and it has the highest FAR in the area - more because of the extra GREEN FAR purchased by the builder.

Come to JP threads and bash - great - but let's see you go to LB and LP TO RIGHTLY THRASH THE PROJECTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE.
    CommentQuote
  • @dineshsays where have I recently posted re the maintanence charges for WT, I think this was already discussed, the situation will play out in times to come.

Re 3C projects I know they are delayed, also they have arbitrarily imposed SA increase and many have gone legal. I am invested in LB, the other projects LZ and LP did not interest me so never really explored them, so cannot comment. The work is now started in LB but still quite slow. Also being a Pvt Ltd company there is not much in public domain,

Also since 23/24 towers out 29 of LB are already delivered, the iref forum of LB is nearly dead, so no real discussion there, luckily the FB page is still active. I am willing to discuss if there are other members there.

Re JP my main contention was the large debt overhang on the group.

However @dineshsays I have a good news for you, my cousin is employed with a corporate at senior position, with exposure to JP, she told me that their group and a large bank are shortly taking over land banks and unfinished projects in WT. Expect some announcements in next 1-2 months.
    CommentQuote