What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is pavilion court club ready ? Bhai abhi bol rahe ho on track for 2015 aur club ready nahi hai.

    Yahan debate possible nai hai jab ek Banda safed jhootha like rha hai forum Pe.



    QUOTE=dineshsays;1478928]Let's talk about the next one - post which is copied above.

    This was written quite a long time back, and I can only imagine the effort Gandhi would have made to dig this one out from nearly 7000 posts I have made on the forum.

    He says again and again he has no time but has the time to go through thousands of posts (this post predates Gandhi's joining date so it's not as if he knew I had posted this)

    Anyhow - I would like people to read the post again, I had made a first prediction 4 odd years back and I was fairly off then, no one then told me to explain that earlier post but I took the initiative then and admitted publically that I was WRONG. I had said I thought I put enough buffer but JP was a real slowpoke and I was quite a bit off - I didn't mince any words. Please re-read that post again.

    An estimation and a prediction is based on some simple parameters - what was the past speed, what is the normal time to complete a standard construction task, do they have money to do it, how much time have they taken to do it in the past etc. I am an architect by profession if people didn't already know - so I know what I am talking of

    I had replied on all those parameters - Jaypee Greater Noida was delivered in lessor time and is a beautiful delivery.

    However in a prediction excercise you cannot counter for everything - you cannot counter for NGT issue happening (which did not have a material impact), you can't predict then that JP was going to STOP construction in a lot of projects.

    If 1 brick is laid in 1st day, 2 is laid in 2nd day, 3rd is laid in 3rd day - it would logically follow that the 4th will be laid on the 4th day. If the bricklayer falls sick and stops laying bricks on the 4th day - how would anyone predict anything.

    Mr Zohaib the guru said Greater Noida metro is a farce - will never happen - well it did - didn't it. Plots he said - will always give returns - for 7 years in Noida plots have given negative returns. Hundreds of analysts on TV are wrong day in day out

    But I have no qualms in admitting now as I admitted then that I was wrong

    Venky makes an annual prediction on various events every year and on many many counts he is wrong - should he stop - no - he is man enough to admit he was wrong - rechecks his underlying assumptions and suggests why he made the mistake. That is how it should be

    I remember Udyan Mukherjee in end December 2007 at the second day of the crash said on front page of money_control that it is the best time to buy - India is totally disassociated from Western economies and foreign funds will rush here to buy. Boy was he wrong.

    Look hindsight is a great big help - I challenge these idiots who are maligning my credentials to predict some actionable broad macro events specifically with dates and times so people can benefit.

    Which stocks should I buy, which specific property should I buy and by when and how much are going to be the returns.

    --

    Let's also talk of the specific projects and dates that I had put in to see how off I was:

    1. Kalypso - mid 2016 - off by a year.
    2. Imperial - mid 2016 - on track
    3. PC - end 2015 - on track except the two towers I had highlighted 5a and 5b which had some legal tussle
    4.PH - Mid 2016 - largely on track. PH 4 a few months more
    5.GC plots - on track
    7. Kalisto on track - except for the NGT issue possession would have been announced by end 2014. They are obviously out for possession
    8. Boomerang Club - fairly off - same status as last 4 years. You cannot predict if work stops completely. For all members they are made members of boomerang greater Noida without any monthly charges till this is ready. And golf has resumed
    9. Work stopped since last post - can't predict if work just stops. Can't say when this will be done
    10. 11. Same as #9 although some work is on in Kristal
    12. Augusta on track early 2015 (except for NGT issue)
    13. Knight Court - was quite off again - JP stopped work
    14. 15. Same as #13
    16. I think this has been ready since last year so more or less ok
    17. On target
    18. Off by a year at least
    19. Off by a year at least
    20. KP 1 ON target
    21. Again off by a year at least
    22. Let's see this. I may be ok depending on how work progresses
    23. Off by 1 year
    24. 25. Looks to be off by a year
    26. Off by 6 months
    27. Off by 1 year at least
    29. Probably off by 1+ year
    30. On track
    31. On track
    32. On track
    33. On track

    So Mr Gandhi - this is my reading of the current situation. And all readers as well - I have no issues in admitting I was off the first and second times - and by how much is clearly quantified

    I have no issues in admitting it and only I bought my mistakes back to the forum without anyone telling me.

    I am tempted Mr. Gandhi to put in the bloopers you have put in including doubling JPs liabilities, calling Wishtown an illegal project, ridiculing the fact that JP has its own fire fighting trucks, and now saying such rubbish as GC will be used for marriages - that is rumour mongering and falsehood of unbelievable levels, falsely saying that pictures are photoshopped - how many pictures do you want Mr Gandhi and from what angles tell me - I will post - but I will refrain. Trolls and bashers are best avoided.

    I asked you a numbers of times and I DARE you again make a list of their assets and their valuations - are their assets more than their liabilities or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rituraja
    Tempers getting flayed . Well this bound to happen. Btw everybody knows that lb and lp are delayed projects as well and 3c is equally bashed as well on forums.

    OK let's talk objectively now. You mentioned lb is more delayed than Jp? Can you prove it with proper mathematical analysis. Can you tell me the percentage of flats completed by Jp which got launched in mid 2009?

    If 3c is not doing what is expected that does not give Jp the incentive to delay things.

    Please read again I said on a percentage basis LB and LP are more delayed than MOST JP projects.

    Compare LB/ LP with Kalypso, Imperial, PC, PH, Kosmos, Augusta, Kalisto - anyone - and say.

    And they are NOT EQUALLY BASHED. Infact people like Jollygood hardly talk about those.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rituraja
    I don't think anybody on this forum has time to click same photograph from 5 different angels.Who the heck says Gandhi is vela here?

    I am talking of one photograph any photograph. It is easy for me as I live here. I go for a walk everyday.

    But you HAVE TO THINK OF THE WORST.

    Am used to this - continue to spew your poison.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rituraja
    Project launch price today's price
    AtsOh. 3000-3500. 7000-8500
    Lb. 2700-3200. 5000-6000
    Moderne. Same as lb
    Sapphire 2500-3000. 4700-5500
    Styliome 4000. 6500-7000


    Chalo, I have posted REAL rates about Launch price and current price of different builder projects. Why don't you post the rates of fundamentally strong projects like PC, KC and IC.

    Let's talk objectively now.



    QUOTE=dineshsays;1478932] jollygood; I have responded 5 times to your query of maintenance in WT - I CAN PULL OUT ALL THE POSTS - again and again you claim your query is left unanswered.

    I understand you agre invested in Lotus Boulevard - did you know Lotus Boulevard and lotus Panache are - on average - more delayed than MOST JP projects - wow - I don't see you frequent those threads and bash them day in or day out.

    Let's see you start mate.

    You have any specific point on JP - I will answer - but please have some logic and rationale on your specific points - because JP is a rival project to LP/LB and is better than those in ALL FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS - you chose to come here and Bash the projects - behti ganga mein haath doh lo.

    I cannot hold you back - it's a free forum - but aleast have common decent standard for your own project as well

    Why don't you highlight the many many years of delay, the fact that there is no money, fact that one owner has run away, fact that no promises of green architecture was fulfilled, fact that there are low ceilings, fact that parking is pathetic, the wait time for lifts is very high, fact that there are no views and hardly any greenery and it has the highest FAR in the area - more because of the extra GREEN FAR purchased by the builder.

    Come to JP threads and bash - great - but let's see you go to LB and LP TO RIGHTLY THRASH THE PROJECTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

    Yes Kalypso is 8k - I get a call or two every day. Ask around if you don't believe me.
    Yes Kalypso is 8k - I get a call or two every day. Ask around if you don't believe me.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ... lets not make it LB vs Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Is PC club delivered ?
    CommentQuote
  • Launch price was more than 5k . Percentage gain is the worst . Any reasons why Fundamentals go for a toss here
    CommentQuote
  • Not bad if gain is 3k in 5 yrs .. Moreover lKalypso project is still not complete with very low as occupancy .. It has potential to reach 10k easily .. But ya real estate overall market is not doing good .. So nothing can be predicted with confidence..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    Not bad if gain is 3k in 5 yrs .. Moreover lKalypso project is still not complete with very low as occupancy .. It has potential to reach 10k easily .. But ya real estate overall market is not doing good .. So nothing can be predicted with confidence..


    Was Kalypso launched in 2011 ? I think it was in 2009 .

    So first correction is , that it is not 5 years , its 7 years.
    Second correction, It was launched at 5k BSP , now it gets sold at 8k AI. So, its not 3k .

    In 7 years return is less than 60%. Net-Net returns are approx 60% to the FD rates even if I take 5k as the price.

    And this included golden period of 2010-2013.

    Good or bad lets leave to the people who are reading this. So, Amarpali Sapphire gave better returns than FUNDAMENTALLY STRONG project.

    Well, all I can say is , 2 hoots to fundamentals then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Dude in Indian context in any given project - IC stands delivered with specs, parking, green area sans club

    My explanation of my first iteration going wrong is inline with my second iteration.

    Whatever you say or do Gandhi - even call photos a lie. Truth will come out.

    IC is ready sans club. And its a fact.

    Kitni fotos dekhni hai

    So please explain how do I search for Gandhis most idiotic post please I'll be obliged


    Wherever you have given malicious estimates, you can find his posts . Point is photos dekh ke ab log ullu nai banenge.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, an open question to you .

    You say PC was delivered in 2015 . Tell me where is the club , we are in the middle of 2016.

    Answer this question. You are not even accepting that you are wrong today. How can one debate with you if you lie day in and day out.
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa; sir, I hope you don't again delete posts where some members have been caught openly lying. If someone is blatantly lying, there is no other polite way of characterizing it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rituraja
    Dinesh, an open question to you .

    You say PC was delivered in 2015 . Tell me where is the club , we are in the middle of 2016.

    Answer this question. You are not even accepting that you are wrong today. How can one debate with you if you lie day in and day out.

    Could not have put it better myself. Anyway, I think my social service on this forum has helped shine the light on the truth and hopefully saved at least some people from making disastrous uninformed decisions. I feel vindicated and since I have several other outlets where to spend my vella time, I will focus my attention to those.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkgandhi
    MANOJa; sir, I hope you don't again delete posts where some members have been caught openly lying. If someone is blatantly lying, there is no other polite way of characterizing it.


    RE situations and perspectives change with time . What was decent some years back, maybe is bad or excellent today, so u cannot judge anybody based on a few posts .

    If u still fell that somebody has some special motivations in propping up a Builder or a Project, report it & we would take action, if required . Picking up fights here will not give u any result expect getting u suspended or banned .

    I hope i am clear .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    RE situations and perspectives change with time . What was decent some years back, maybe is bad or excellent today, so u cannot judge anybody based on a few posts .

    If u still fell that somebody has some special motivations in propping up a Builder or a Project, report it & we would take action, if required . Picking up fights here will not give u any result expect getting u suspended or banned .

    I hope i am clear .


    I don't agree with mods banning naysayers.
    We need such negative trolls, at least we get to read the other side of the story.
    It makes us question even the most positive development and warns about lot of imaginary / real negatives fairly in advance.
    CommentQuote